• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen May 25, 2015
You *should* have gotten some documents with the download that contains the AR codes you'll need.

Anyways, this is my first hack, period. I am greatly enjoying it so far.

firstly, i havent started playing the game yet. i'm just gathering intel first

and yeah i saw those codes in the documentation but there are codes on the codejunkies website for exp multipliers, a 100% capture rate and catching pokemon belonging to trainers and i'm just wondering if they would work for this hack. cause i checked the game id's on the code junkie's website and they dont match what's in the documentation and i'm just wondering if the codes would need to be changed

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
i have been searching route 3 for almost an hour and a half for one of the water starters and have not found any -.- any suggestions or a certain spot where to look?

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2016
this is a great hack, im enjoying it. i need some help with the action replay codes for it though. i play the full game on my r4 and i put the codes and the game id into the usrcheat.dat and when i go to activate the cheats, i press X for the cheat list to appear and the list does not come up! i know the codes work for the game though, i tried it on desmume and they worked fine. thanks in advance for any help that i get

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
I am using Desemu, with volt white, and I have tried and tried to get the liberty ticket over and over again, and it has just become a frustration now, I have followed the steps given and cannot see what I am doing wrong, can anyone help?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2012
i have been searching route 3 for almost an hour and a half for one of the water starters and have not found any -.- any suggestions or a certain spot where to look?
Try cycling around (like how you hatch eggs) outside the grassy area and look out for shaking grass (after a number of 'steps', a random shaking grass gets generated).

Starters appear only in such 'special' encounters, along with the usual Audino of course.

I did, and within 30 minutes, got my - to my gentwoer's delight - Totodile!

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Hey since pokemon black 2 and white 2 are coming out soon, you should make another hack (blaze black 2 and volt white 2) that would be pretty cool since your hack is already amazing :)

Years
I have a tiny problem..
I really want to play this game. No problems with the rom and patching it.
But the problem is that I don't get any experience after a battle, pokémon trainer battle or a wild pokémon battle :(

Does anyone have an idea what may cause this, or any solutions?

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012
Did this hack give the Gym Leader AIs an overhaul or something? It seems to me that they're muc more intelligent than they were in past games.

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
I have a few questions about the future of this hack:
1. Is it possible for the Pokedex to be edited so the new locations are accounted for?
2. Is there any possibility of a Blaze Black/Volt White 2 being made once the new games come out?

Last edited:

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
1. Is it possible for the Pokedex to be edited so the new locations are accounted for?
2. Is there any possibility of a Blaze Black/Volt White 2 being made once the new games come out?
I'm not Dray, but I can answer the first question. While there are no changes to the map outside of trainers and wild Pokémon, the Pokédex can't be hacked to display the altered encounter locations. People have tried to hack it and failed.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
Graphics Glitch

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone's had the problem I'm having with the game. I got Volt White working perfectly for no$gba, but I'm having a graphical glitch where all the gridlines appear in the game. Not sure what's going on. Other than that, it works perfectly.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the image because I just joined the site. :(

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Thanks for all the work you put into this hack. Me and my cousin have been playing this together for the past couple hours and we're enjoying it a lot.
We've been trying to get back into playing Black/White but we're just so bored with playing the regular game seeing as we've both already played through it twice.

Good work! :D
Also, did you bump up critical ratios somehow? We've been getting destroyed by wild pokemon getting crits off on us regularly.
Glad you like it, and nope, I don't even know how to do that. Just a bit unlucky, heh.

oh one more question. say i had a hacked dsi, can i play this game online?
AFAIK that shouldn't affect the online play.

Just wanted to say you pretty much made the game my dream pokemon game. So much options and so much challenge. Looking forward to your "Volt Gold" and "Blaze Silver" :)
Heh, they've already got names =p But okay!

Hey guy's repeating a question since nobody answered

do the gameshark/Action Replay codes for the normal versions of black and white still work for the hacks?

or would I need a new code for EXP boosting, 100% capture rate and catching trainers pokemon?
All B/W codes will work with BBVW, the only thing different is the Game ID.

this is a great hack, im enjoying it. i need some help with the action replay codes for it though. i play the full game on my r4 and i put the codes and the game id into the usrcheat.dat and when i go to activate the cheats, i press X for the cheat list to appear and the list does not come up! i know the codes work for the game though, i tried it on desmume and they worked fine. thanks in advance for any help that i get
The Game ID in your usrcheat might be wrong, that's the only thing I can think of tbh.

Hey since pokemon black 2 and white 2 are coming out soon, you should make another hack (blaze black 2 and volt white 2) that would be pretty cool since your hack is already amazing :)
I'll probably consider it, but I'd rather wait until the English release. I don't want to go /too/ over the top.

I am using Desemu, with volt white, and I have tried and tried to get the liberty ticket over and over again, and it has just become a frustration now, I have followed the steps given and cannot see what I am doing wrong, can anyone help?
To be honest, I have no idea. It shouldn't really be that hard o-o;

I have a tiny problem..
I really want to play this game. No problems with the rom and patching it.
But the problem is that I don't get any experience after a battle, pokémon trainer battle or a wild pokémon battle :(

Does anyone have an idea what may cause this, or any solutions?
Sounds like whatever you're playing it with doesn't support the anti piracy fix, since that's included in the patch for this. You'll have to use something else to gain exp.

Did this hack give the Gym Leader AIs an overhaul or something? It seems to me that they're muc more intelligent than they were in past games.

1) As aforementioned, it's unknown how to do this yet. I think.
2) If you mean for B2W2 then probably, yes, but not immediately after.

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone's had the problem I'm having with the game. I got Volt White working perfectly for no$gba, but I'm having a graphical glitch where all the gridlines appear in the game. Not sure what's going on. Other than that, it works perfectly.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the image because I just joined the site. :(
That might be something to do with no$ itself, or perhaps the settings you have.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
Glad you like it, and nope, I don't even know how to do that. Just a bit unlucky, heh.

That might be something to do with no$ itself, or perhaps the settings you have.

Man, look at all those responses. You're a hoss, lol. I have tried all the different graphics settings with no change, so I have no idea, but it's gotta be something to do with no$. The graphics glitch doesn't exist in desmume, although there are a few minor visual glitches (like a small discolored square next to one pokemon's name in doubles battles), but it also lags occasionally.

Ohwell. Desmume has been decent, I'm just worried that it's going to lag at certain parts, which would not be cool.

Oops, screwed up my quote. Ohwell.

Last edited:

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Ah, I see. Hmm, I don't suppose you could upload a screenshot to a site like Imageshack/Photobucket/Imgur etc instead and post the link?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
Man, look at all those responses. You're a hoss, lol. I have tried all the different graphics settings with no change, so I have no idea, but it's gotta be something to do with no$. The graphics glitch doesn't exist in desmume, although there are a few minor visual glitches (like a small discolored square next to one pokemon's name in doubles battles), but it also lags occasionally.

Ohwell. Desmume has been decent, I'm just worried that it's going to lag at certain parts, which would not be cool.

Oops, screwed up my quote. Ohwell.
Yeah it's an issue with no$gba, probably the internal workings of the 3D rendering or something. I noticed it myself when I used no$gba in the past.

Just input this code and it will all go away.

::Disable 3D Edge Marking
521891A8 43082020
221891A8 00000010
D2000000 00000000

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2012
Just wanted to say thanks for all the time and effort you put into this hack. I really like all the intelligent changes you've made to the game to make a lot of under-looked pokemon more viable. Case in point, I'm actually using Masquerain. I'm just gonna go ahead and echo the common opinion about possibly making a hack for Black and White 2 as well. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. One quick question. Have your level-up move changes affected things like egg moves? For example, could Serperior still learn Giga Drain by egg move since it can't learn it by leveling up anymore?

Back