• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pokemon X and Y Team So Far?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Mine:
Mewtwo with mega evo
Blaziken the fire kicker :))
Moltres the kentucky :))
Yveltal the dark bird :v
Snolax the fat cat
Zygarde the weirdo :v

Before I thought about pikachu too, but it was hard in leveling it cause my pika keep dying so many times :v

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I have made a few changes here and there, but right now its:

Gardevoir
Haunter (Because I haven't yet traded him to somebody- if anybody is willing to do a tradeback, please PM)
Glaceon
Vespiquen
Poliwrath
Litwick

I started out with a Pikachu that I stopped on at about lvl. 30, and I also didn't like the way Greninja turned out (not keen), so I opted for Poliwrath. Not sure why, but I like him very much so far.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
I just got Xerneas and am headed to the 8th gym. My team is:

Garchomp Lv. 53
Gardevior Lv. 53
Jolteon Lv. 56
Greninja Lv. 58
Charizard Lv. 59
Blaziken Lv. 63

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Flareon Lv. 35
Sylveon Lv. 37
Umbreon Lv. 37
Vaporeon Lv. 38
Espeon Lv. 39
Jolteon Lv. 40

Basically when I found wild Eevees I scrapped the rest of my team and caught six of them ^_^

blitzduck

Me back in '77
Years
Well, my current party consists of the ones in my signature, except for Jirachi of course. In Jirachi's place is Yveltal, who I haven't used him much since I've really been focusing on older generation Pokemon to train, they just have that irresistible aroma of nostalgia ;)

My highest level right now is my level 80 Gengar, followed by a level 79 Charizard and a level 79 Nidoking. Then it's a decent drop to my level 68 Tyrantrum. I'm thinking of training Sableye but he's kind of dead weight at the end of his use.

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
Years
In the battle box:
Charizard lv76
Hydreigon lv71
Florges lv85
Blaziken lv77
Ampharos lv86
Aegislash lv74

My other two I use are :
Dragalge (Shiny, still training him) lv48
Greninja lv 91

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Obligatory 'what is your team' thread

Dragalge w/ Black Sludge
Poison Touch
- Poison Tail
- Surf
- Venoshock
- Dragon Pulse

Froslass w/ Focus Sash
Cursed Body
- Ice Beam
- Confuse Ray
- Thunderbolt
- Destiny Bond

Furfrou w/ Chople Berry
Fur Coat
- Return
- Thunder Wave
- Sucker Punch
- Cotton Guard

Jumpluff w/ Light Clay
Chlorophyll
- Giga Drain
- Reflect
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Mawile w/ Mawilite
Intimidate
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Play Rough
- Iron Defense

Vaporeon w/ Leftovers
Water Absorb
- Scald
- Aqua Ring
- Swift
- Acid Armor

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
At the moment, my team consists of Garchomp, Chesnaught, Blastoise, Espeon, Dusknoir, and Talonflame. Garchomp is the physical sweeper of my team. After just one Swords Dance, it could wreak major havoc. I used to have Scizor in its place, but decided to have it replaced, as I already had Pokémon on my team that was weak to fire—Chesnaught. Chesnaught is one of the walls of my team, since its defensive stats are quite high. Due to the same reason, Dusknoir is a wall, too. Blastoise used to be a wall, but since it didn't have access to much recover moves, I had decided to switch it up to a special sweeper. Espeon—I have it on my team to set up Reflect and Light Screen. Once they're ready, the opponent will be having a much harder time trying to take my Pokémon down. Espeon's got access to Magic Bounce, too, so whenever my opponent tries to set up any kind of entry hazards, I could always switch into this Pokémon and have them thrown back. Talonflame is a special sweeper as well, just like Blastoise. I wanted it to be physical, but decided that special would be a better it, as it had a lot of special-based moves in its arsenal. (:

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
I've defeated the Champion. But here is my team:
Blaziken
Talonflame
Chesnaught
Furfrou
Vivillon
Sylveon

This is an awesome team and I'll never switch out one of these pokemon for a legendary.
And I'll never give any of them away. Even if they can't beat legenarys, They are Still The Best Team In the World. :)

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Not finished the game yet, currently at the 7th gym:

actual team:
only chespin

back up:
pidgey (fly)

the other 4 (only gaining exp via exp share):

lapras (surf)
zigzagoon
bunelby (hm and field moves)
lucario

I'm still deciding when to evolve or change my current team for the elite 4

Years
Before X and Y, my team so far consisted of one pokemon from each generation that did not have evolutions or pre-evolutions from later gens (such as the Oddish line who could evolve into either Vileplume from Gen 1 or Bellossom from Gen 2) and represented one of each type.

They were:

Charizard (Fire/Flying)
Lanturn (Water/Electric)
Aggron (Steel/Rock)
Toxicroak (Poison/Fighting)
Sawsbuck (normal/grass)

Since this X and Y didn't necessarily have the pokemon typing I would've liked and I wanted to include the new Fairy types I've been racking my brain trying to rework my entire team, although I'm still keeping Charizard who will be my mega pokemon for the team. Right now I thinking I'll have to break my rule against pokemon with evos from later generations.

On an related note: I should come up with a team for Sky battles.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
I mainly just Single Battle so I only use the 3 pokemon. Don't get mad, it's Aegislash, Dragonite, Noivern xD.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I run Talonflame, Doublade, Goodra.

Most people can't handle Talonflame.

I also made a Calm Mega Aggron that tanks both side reasonably well.

And a Scolipede Batton Pass / Speed Boost Abuser. (probably be better off as a sweeper! lol)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
so far i got:

-Steelix
-Chespin [2nd evo]
-Pikachu
-Tyrun
-Farfetch'd
-Drifloon

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
I'm taking my sweet time in X, just got through my 2nd badge so my team is not completely finalized. But here's my team so far:

1. Hawlucha
2. Sylveon
3. Frogadier
4. Charmeleon
5. Tyrunt
6. Quilladin

Really want to include Absol in my team too but it's limited to 6! So I'll probably be swapping her in and out and I'll find a way to fit her in somehow by end-game maybe.

Years
My main team (whom I love dearly):

Chesnaught (wonderful tank, his +Sp.Def nature is such a boon)
- Wood Hammer (Seed Bomb would've been on here because decent damage and no contact, but the power drop from 120 would be missed)
- Spiky Shield (would've been Leech Seed to heal off recoil, but I needed this for all those Steel- and Rock-types with Sturdy)
- Hammer Arm (obligatory Fighting type move, could've been Brick Break or something but I don't mind the speed drop)
- Stone Edge (that nasty 4x Flying weakness; thank god his defense is through the roof)

Talonflame (wonderful burning hawk thing)
- Flare Blitz (because lol Flame Charge and Flamethrower)
- Acrobatics (not Brave Bird because too much recoil moves for a fragile thing, the inability to carry **** is annoying though)
- Roost (recoil healing, yo)
- Fly (lol)

Pangoro (necessary Dark type)
- Hammer Arm
- Bulk Up (that defense is a little lackluster)
- Crunch
- Earthquake (I needed something that could hit Electric-types; shoot me)

Meowstic (sassy female that don't need no man)
- Psychic (duh)
- Calm Mind (her insane speed lets her set up before sweeping)
- Shadow Ball (for other Psychics and Ghost-types)
- Signal Beam (for Dark-types)

Florges (my wonderfully girly broccoli mermaid)
- Moonblast
- Petal Dance (eh, why not)
- Psychic (pesky Poison types)
- Calm Mind (for cherry tapping purposes)

Dragalge (the lovely fairy killing sea dragon)
- Sludge Bomb (opted for Sludge Wave though, but the drop in poison chance seemed undesirable)
- Dragon Pulse (not Draco Meteor because I like playing safe, and I never liked that move anyway)
- Surf (it's a decent move)
- Thunderbolt (also a decent move, wonderful for killing Diantha's Hawlucha)

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
I've been trying my hardest to drag this game out because it feels way too short, so right now I'm at the bottom of the Team Flare Secret HQ, preparing to awaken Yveltal, with my team ooof

Albuquerque the Chesnaught
-Male
-Timid, alert to sounds
-Level 52

Turtleman the Blastoise
-Male
-Mild, somewhat vain
-Level 51

Yeahbaby the Florges
-Female
-Sassy, strongly defiant
-Level 51

Goober the Goodra
-Female
-Sassy, alert to sounds
-Level 52

Casa Bonita the Lapras
-Male
-Docile, takes plenty of siestas
-Level 52

Fuegohawk the Hawlucha
-Male
-Adamant, capable of taking hits
-Level 51

I know they don't have the best natures or whatever, but this isn't gonna be my more competitive team, and part of the challenge is all about working with restrictions! I gotta have Yveltal on my team through, duh, so I plan on rotating out Casa Bonita for the wonderful Y-Vern, which I plan to name Mydycy.

NRG

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 9, 2015
In-game team

Rizardon (Charizard Y) - RETIRED
Chestnaught
Azumarill
Staraptor
Nidoking
Yveltal
Linoone HM Slave

Online team

Balerion (Charizard Y) replaces Rizardon
Mr. Meme (Mr. Mime)

Have to decide what to breed next for my online team.

Edit: Shame I spent ages breeding that mr mime, he's atrocious. maybe I should try for a togekiss instead..

Last edited:
Back