• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
oke

oke if you wish that I'll leave I leave you wil hear from me soon you i'm going to reach with my forum something but for now bye-bye to you all

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
<_< Seems all hell broke loose since i left..

Patchel, Stop being such a baby, Just because you can't get into a group, doesn't mean you have to stop hacking, for instance, I got rejected for 6 team's and I still did it solo.

So unless you want to say sorry for having a tantrum I suggest you leave.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
We didn't tell you to leave.
You said you wanted to be a spriter but you didn't post any sprites.
If you want to be a spriter post again and this time put only sprites you made, those maps and the D/P overworlds you inserted have nothing to do with spriting.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Kebasun here is the Kenta sprite you asked me for (i really hope Kenta is the main character) XD :
View attachment 36696
Hope ya like it! (and i hope its the right sprite too!)
(the pallet in unLZ is 1093 by the way and i used a male pkmn breeder for the base)
Enjoy!

*If the image is too big, erase the pokeball

Last edited:

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
Naw, No Leafe-watchamacallit or the other one. I'm sticking to the normal ones.

EDIT: BTW, i'm setting a forum up for our group. Join and i'll make most of us Mods, Admisns etc. (unless someone thinks otherwise).

Anywhoo, here's the link Clicky

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Kebasun here is the Kenta sprite you asked me for (i really hope Kenta is the main character) XD :
View attachment 36696
Hope ya like it! (and i hope its the right sprite too!)
(the pallet in unLZ is 1093 by the way and i used a male pkmn breeder for the base)
Enjoy!

*If the image is too big, erase the pokeball

Yay kenta sprite looks great
and yes kenta is main character:D

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Hey agen, i have decided to be hack leader for Pokemon Aftermath. I will definitely need some help with the mapping, some scripting etc, but hey! that's what i'm in a team for! There's also a board thread for it on Blade's forum. but we can discuss it here too.

C ya

(i hope its ok for me to be hack leader, i you want to take a vote of something, that would be cool)

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Oh, it's very nice to see you're active! I hope I'll finish scripting soon!

EDIT: No beta today, expect tommorow or next week... I'm exhausted from hat scripting. I need to fix some scripts and it will take a bit longer...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back