• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fairy Tail~ (OOC+SU)[T]

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Yamagi: I was mostly going for Darkness magic, maybe with some other assorted evil-esque abilities.

Also, just looking at everyone else's SUs I feel.... extremely underpowered. Remil is just standing over here away from the God and Dragon Slayers.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I agree with yamagi, if you could limit using lost magics and black magic tha are ment to kill people.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
@Yamagi

Well then. Im Removing My Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic and changing my History. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Okay, so not to change the subject, but where are you going to have Sabertooth be? Since, you know, it isn't currently known where they are located. It has been suggested that it's a mountainous region, at least that's what the manga suggests.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I might have to drop my reservation... I Kind of have to rethink literally everything from how she looks to her history I already had written out on my computer with the ban of certain magics. I don't really know what to do with her now

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I might have to drop my reservation... I Kind of have to rethink literally everything from how she looks to her history I already had written out on my computer with the ban of certain magics. I don't really know what to do with her now

since your character is part of a dark guild you can still use illegal magics but your character has to mnay of them for even the strongest mages to master and she is a ten year old plus dark guilds are not very good for the RP since most of the RP will be about taking on story related missions which your character cannot.

Also i fixed my History and removed my Lightning dragon slayer magic.

here it is :D

chuckleslucifer said:
Ace was born in a village not to far from magnolia but when Ace was only young his parents were taken from him because they practiced black magic, the people who took his parents were the towns men and viewed Ace as a danger but the townsfolk offered Ace 2 options stay in the village and die or leave the village and their people alone whilst living. Ace accepted the latter and fleed into the wilderness, he struggled a lot as he tried to learn magic for he was not able to so he could make a living but when Ace had nearly given up hope until he encountered a small dog was eager to follow him around every where, he named the dog Inu because it is a dog.

After a few months of travelling from town to town looking for food Ace and Inu were ambushed by Bandits as Ace put it. these bad people wanted Ace's money and his dog otherwise they would kill him and Inu, Ace said "No!" which made the bad guys angry and they went ahead with what they said and closed in on Ace, Ace's did not think to use his magic because he did not want to hurt them but Inu jumped in front of Ace and protected him but the little white dog was no match for the brutality of the bandits, when Inu was breathing his last breaths Ace absorbed Inu's soul in order to keep him alive which in turn granted Ace "Animal Possession" where Ace killed the bandits in rage and anger for nearly killing his only friend.

After a long time Ace was told about a guild called Fairy Tail where he could join and help people, Ace new that Fairy Tail was the place to go, he finally found the base of Fairy Tail, when he was 16 he found it hard to fit in with all the relaxed people but eventually he fell right into cracks of fairy tail and had the same reputation as everyone else did in the guild... being destructive.

After two years of Ace's time with Fairy Tail he left to train on Mt. Hakobe and said he would be back in 12 months and to send someone to retrieve him when that time was up. (I will pick up from here in IC)

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Again guys those were only my opinions and such. Though, Im happy that you were all kind with your replies.

@Colonel: I can understand where you're coming from with that. - scratches his head- Well it might not be too bad to have two people using it. It would make for a interesting twist in our overall dynamics. So I say keep it.

@~Genevieve~: I'd hate to see you leave over some banned magic, plus like Chuckles said your already apart of an illegal guild. Sooo, I guess as long as your make sure you keep in the confines of your rank, you can keep it. I mean you're using magic that comes from Zeref himself, your pretty much the Definition of BA right now lol.

P.S. xD, Chuckles has the last say.

Also, if you guys have anything to say about my character I'm all ears.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I just got my first job, so I won't have as much time online that's why I'm dropping my reservation.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Okay then hope you have fun at your new job.

IC will be posted this afternoon I have 2 weeks and 2 days of holidays tomorrow so I will have lots of time on my hands.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Oh yea ! This should be fun lol and why not place Sabertooth in Crocus or MT Hakobe, even though it snowy as hell up there, they should be fine.

I call deals on that High-Ranking Normal Mission.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
In Character thread is now UP i cannot post cause it merges with the first post so I need someone to post before I can post on my adventures in Mount Hakobe

Colony

Years
I agree with Yamagi about Sabertooth being in Crocus, since it is mountainous and it was hinted to be close to there in the manga.
Spoiler:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I agree with Yamagi about Sabertooth being in Crocus, since it is mountainous and it was hinted to be close to there in the manga.
Spoiler:

plus if Natsu can make it there overnight and he cannot use transport it has to be close, real close

Colony

Years
One thing that has recently caught my curiosity is how Unison Raids might work. Would they have to be specified as a user's magic or would they just have to have a really good rapport with another character who shares similar magic (IE: both having dragon slayer magic or both having similar elements like water and ice)?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Rapport?

Well Unison raid could work if the magics go well together like Wind and Lightning and if they are similiar like you said Ice and Water then yes they work aswell it all depends on who is casting it and the people participating in it need to know what they are casting :/

But with Sting and Rouges point of view I guess you could do opposites depending on what element.

Colony

Years
Sorry if I wasn't too clear, uhm rapport basically means relationship/friendship or in other words know each other very well, though that may not be the case since Juvia and Lucy do it while they know next to nothing about each other. Hmm, it could be interesting figuring out all the similar magic types. In Sting's and Rouge's case I figure it had more to do with them having dragon slayer magic, since Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy have similar attacks.

Back