• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Some of the pokestuff i currently own:

Excuse the lightning as this was taken during the morning. The sunlight was real.

Standing by my nendoroid girls:
Altaria, Skitty, Luxray, Mega Blaziken (not well done), Meowstic-F, Gothitelle, Audino, Latias
Spoiler:

• Luxray, Mega Blaziken, and Meowstic was bought in one of those local anime merch shops here. Too bad the Mega Blaziken isn't well done. Those little toys were already second hand and just given to the merch shop to sell. I didn't mind since those were sold for quite a cheap price.
  • Gothitelle and Audino are those little poketoys made from Takara Tomy. Bought from one of our commercial toy stores. I also bought a Wynaut but I gave that to my girlfriend as our anniversary gift. They are my most recent additions.
  • Skitty, Altaria, and Latias was bought from some Anime convention last December (ToyCon 2014) and had those booths that were selling second-hand pokemon toys. It doubles as a finger puppet.

Pikachu
Spoiler:

This was bought in an event from last November. Aside from it being a doll, its also a coin bank. I was thinking, did the makers of this doll thought of old school gen1 Pikachu? (Fat pikachu sprite from R/B)

Not in my collection as of yet: Fennekin Pillow inside one of those crane machines to troll the kids and other arcade goers.
Spoiler:

I wanted to figure out a strategy on getting that Fennekin pillow. It was staring at my soul.

That's amazing, I always check those crane games, never saw any thing pokemon relatedbefore, but now I will know to keep a couple of extra outs out for them.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Not in my collection as of yet: Fennekin Pillow inside one of those crane machines to troll the kids and other arcade goers.
Spoiler:

I wanted to figure out a strategy on getting that Fennekin pillow. It was staring at my soul.

that Fennekin pillow looks so awesome, I'm going to save to get one - is it part of your collection? or not yet.

Nothing from me yet, already have plans for two more plushes I want to get, both Fennekin (one where it's sleeping and one holding a PokePuff)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Have a few more things that I got that I need to post up, so here goes:

Couldn't believe I didn't have a plush treecko in my collection:
Spoiler:

Mega Blastoise and Mega Venasuar added:
Spoiler:

Made this myself and very proud that it stays on my bed and not in the pikaroom:
Spoiler:

Years
I had a huge collection when I was younger. I've lost nearly all of it during time's I've moved though.

Here's what I have now:

Games
HeartGold
Platinum
Pearl
Leaf Green
Fire Red
Y
Black
Alpha Sapphire
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Pokemon Ranger (forget which one)

I have a few figures around here somewhere I got several years ago and a small binder of TCG cards.

I would like to start collecting again, I'm currently trying to figure out my "first" purchase as a collector

Fil

Years
Spoiler:

I came across those X and Y starter pillows!

Fennekin
Spoiler:

Froakie
Spoiler:

Chespin
Spoiler:

Group!
Spoiler:

I would like to start collecting again, I'm currently trying to figure out my "first" purchase as a collector

That's a tough one! You have a good amount of games, some cards, and a couple figures; you could expand on any of those or even go in a totally different direction. It's all up to you!

Last edited:
Years
That's a tough one! You have a good amount of games, some cards, and a couple figures; you could expand on any of those or even go in totally different direction. It's all up to you!

Thanks for the reply :) I have decided on the Pokeball with a 23k gold plated jigglypuff card from Burger King in 1999, I had some of those when they came out but lost them moving and I found some online. Also, I am getting a Pichu figure, and a small Leafeon plush from the Pokemon center, will post pics when the stuff arrives :)

Fil

Years
Thanks for the reply :) I have decided on the Pokeball with a 23k gold plated jigglypuff card from Burger King in 1999, I had some of those when they came out but lost them moving and I found some online. Also, I am getting a Pichu figure, and a small Leafeon plush from the Pokemon center, will post pics when the stuff arrives :)

Neat! Definitely post some pics! The one gold plated card I have is a jigglypuff too. The box and pokeball for it are long gone. I've actually meant to try for the complete set, or at least mewtwo, but funds have gone elsewhere.

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
Years
Wow, that's an awesome and quite extensive collection of Tomy figures! 628 of them! Great pictures and organization of your collection as well.
Thank you, It sure wasn't easy getting some like Electrode & Delibird for instance. I also have many plush that I intend to make a collection page for as well.

Fil

Years
Thank you, It sure wasn't easy getting some like Electrode & Delibird for instance. I also have many plush that I intend to make a collection page for as well.

I don't know too much about Tomy figures, but I bet more than a few of those were a pain to get a hold of!

When you get a chance, definitely make a collection page for your plush and post it here.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I really so very much want that mug.

Spoiler:

I picked this up at Kohl's two weeks ago. Was surprised when I found it, really.

I had a hard time picking that day since Spencer's has alot of pokemon things, but what is that you got? Looks like a throw blanket but can't really tell.

Years
I had a hard time picking that day since Spencer's has alot of pokemon things, but what is that you got? Looks like a throw blanket but can't really tell.

Whoops, forgot to mention it was a t-shirt. Wasn't expecting to find printed screen tees in a store of theirs still, let alone a Pokemon one in my size.

And I was not aware Spencer's was a place one could find so much Pokemon merch!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Whoops, forgot to mention it was a t-shirt. Wasn't expecting to find printed screen tees in a store of theirs still, let alone a Pokemon one in my size.

And I was not aware Spencer's was a place one could find so much Pokemon merch!

I find things at Spencer's and FYE, both about the same things like hats, lanyards, back packs, T-Shirts, and last at Spencer's they had socks that weren't there the last time I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back