• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings everyone.

Pothus

The Necromancer
Years
Hey guys, I'm Nate.

It's a pleasure to meet you all, I've enjoyed the time I've spent here so far and I look forward to spending more time here.

So..a little about myself,
I am 16 and I live in the Great Lakes State with the oldfolks. Currently, I'm in my second year of Highschool, getting by slowly but surely. My hope is to go into Computer Programming. I can fluently write in C#, C++, PhP, and Java.

..what else?

Bands of choice: Queen, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, and Led Zeppelin

Hobbies: I used to play the guitar until my sister broke my guitar in pursuit of a bug...yeah sad story, Playing football is fun (That's Football not Soccer ;)), I enjoy some videos games like: Minecraft, Spyro the Dragon, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Skyrim.

Not sure what else to say, but I hope to be a good addition to the community and hope to help out as much as I can.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
Hello Pothus nice to meet you i'm Baymoth welcome to PC.May i ask What kind of thing are you looking to do on this forum? (i.e trade, battle, talk, make rom hacks, look at rom hacks etc...).

----------------------------------------
Baymouth

Pothus

The Necromancer
Years
May i ask What kind of thing are you looking to do on this forum? (i.e trade, battle, talk, make rom hacks, look at rom hacks etc...)
Ah, just general things to do whilst playing Pokemon. I've always enjoyed getting into communities in gaming. I don't play on the DS or anything, just the Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance, so trading and battling won't be an option for me.

Years
Hiya, Nate, and welcome to the forum! Your avatar gave me a good chuckle. I miss the times when I was really into Naruto, haha. >:

Glad to see you've already been enjoying yourself here! There's tons to do on PC and lots of people to meet, so it'd be great if you decided to stick around, yes? Our mods are helpful and dedicated which is another one of the good things about the forum. n_n

Ooh, computer programming? My friend's studying that too, I hope to self-teach myself some of that stuff sometime. I'm also interested in website coding, so that's another thing on my to-do list. It's surprising to read you're already fluent in those things at such a young age, that's amazing!

You'll definitely be a great addition here, so stay around forever okay! /brick'd

But yeah, have fun around here! <3

Back