• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm not really keen on that sort of stuff but if I had to choose, it would be business.

Broken Arrow, do you think your avatars ever complement your signature?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well,not all the time..but the avy and sig i use right now both are fighter girls...so they have something in common ^^

Hikari,what's your list of the countries you wanna visit in the future?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
roswell,what anime is your avy and sig?

...It's not an anime? Yet o3o ...There is gonna be a Drama CD though.

Anyways, the Doujin Visual Novel name is right there on my signature: Hatoful Boyfriend. For more info. Igiko's doing an LP of it so you can see some of it in the LP section in Video Games.

---

PokeRaidenFighter350Z, why choose that as your username?

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years

PokeRaidenFighter350Z, why choose that as your username?

Because 3 things... I like Pokemon (Poke), I'm an expert in a shmup called Raiden Fighters (RaidenFighter) and I find the Nissan 350Z to be a hot sports car. (350Z), put those together and that's how I got up with that username.

Magdalena, do you like Tentacruel for its Sp. Def stat or just in general?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
(Because the question asked by the person below my last post was directed at someone else...)

elarmasecreta, do you prefer Garfield's older design or his more recent one?
The newer one, as he used to look reaaaaally
fat.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z, what's your favorite food?

Years
I have Samurott, Archeops, Gothitelle, Sawsbuck, Chandelure and Hydreigon plus some Pokemon I rotate into my team for training.

Xulek, who's your fave anime character?

Years
My fave Pokemon (Gen 1-3) was Golduck, but when Gen 4 came around, it was Ambipom.

elarmasecreta, how long have you had your Garfield-themed avatar/signature?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to say Bobobo from the top of my head Hikari10, because I'm weird like that.

Elarmasecreta, why did you choose that screen name?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, ever watched any shows that take you back to childhood?

yes,i watched lots of social animes that remind me of it something like baby and i

ClickHandler.ashx

and this..i loved it back then hahaha ^^

ClickHandler.ashx

Xulek,is there an old anime show you liked watching it?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, do you have any alts?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE.

*snort* Seriously, though, I do indeed...about 13, or something like that. First alt. was Fia (now Lucent) and most recent one (if by recent you mean made roughly a year ago) is Sewaddle.

---

Nakuzami, out of all the RPs you've been in on here, which would you say was the more unique?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Somari, what made you love the Phoenix Wright games so much?

Let me answer that question with a question: is it possible NOT to like Ace Attorney?

He's like a hero who can't fight. He's wimpy, a chicken, a coward, and easily frightened. But he has incredible mental strength. He fights for his friends before himself. And his belief in Maya and Edgeworth is just inspiring. Plus, his backstory is so deep and touching. And the way he never let losing his badge bring him down...!

But I shouldn't rant about he alone. The characters are amazing, even Apollo, who kinda stole Phoenix's spotlight for a bit..., the music is the greatest stuff EVAR, and it doesn't make itself run by sticking in a bada** protagonist to fall in love with his closest friend, and it has hilarity around every corner while still pulling off a tragicomic mood.

... And all in a series about lawyers.

... Crap! I'm ranting again! Sorry about that...

Anyway... Roswell, do you like birds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back