• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

phone or cell phone

tital

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
phone 1 cuz i don't got any money to pay a cell phone bill wit XD

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
cell phone cuz i can pay phone (whoa freaky lookee ^)
well i wanna phone cuz then i can get internet.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Years
Pretty much both for me. I do use the house phone a lot more since people just tend to call that, and the cell is just for like, emergencies or whatnot. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Bah. I hate calling people on the phone. I just can't do it. I have these ridiculous fears involving human interaction and awkward situations. I just can't call people, period.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I use the phone more. If I'm not at home, I call anyone who called during the time I'm away when I get back.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've added a 'neither' option to the poll, for phonaphobics XD

I have a mobile phone, but I never use it. Likewise, I never use the home phone either. When I want to contact someone, it'll be over e-mail or MSN ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
The mobile phone! =D It's convinent, and portable, and you can call from almost everywhere! xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I can't play Spider Solitaire on my home phone, so the winner by default is my cell phone. Plus, its (default! I swear!) background is fish. <3

But I hate phones. I only use my cell to call my mom to pick me up when I go places. o_O

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Cells all the way! ^o^ I have a cell. Unfortunatly, its only free on weekends... ;.; So, I guess I use the house phone a lot. But, on sat. and sun., I usually make up for all those hours that I didn't use my cell. XD''

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
I have both..... I usually just use my cell for plans and for my mom to pick me up and stuff. Im not huge on the whole text messaging stuff like some people are in my school xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
No phone. I don't like phones. I have unusual fears of them and I only have a cell phone for emergencies or to call my mom. So, I rarely use it. But...I once heard someone's phone go off at Costco and it had a Zelda ringtone, so for that reason alone I choose cell phone...and you all should to for that reason. Lol.

Back