• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sort of newb to the games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Hey, I recently bought a DS and started playing Pokemon White, I haven't really ever played Pokemon games seriously and usually just played to play but what I'm getting at is I need help understanding the deeper things within the games; IE Effort Values, Individual Values and anything else I should know, my buddy wants to face off against each other in a month so I wanna make sure I have the best advantage I can without using Legendaries
Thanks! =]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hay hun. You definitely wanna check out Battle Center for this kind of thing. You're going to find better results and will probably find people who specialize in this stuff a lot quicker. Right here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234

There's Q&A threads in the subforums (competitive Q&A thread is what you're probably gonna be using) and there's also an EV training guide in the Black and White forum's FAQ, which is stickied at the top. Good luck to you! :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back