• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netis Tile Inserting & Block Editing Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Neti, every time I try to save the blocks it ask if I want to save as "Block editor, block und verhaltens Daten (*.bvd)" or "Alle Datien (*.*)". The second of which dosn't work and comes up with "eror with saving data.
p.s. If you don't know how to fix this what is a program that can edit (.bvd) files?

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Thanks!
Also you can edit pallets in advance map. All you have to do is go to "block editor" "pallets" "show pallet editor". It even has a color tester.
edit: oops! It dosen't show up when I go to load it. Not even on "Alle Datien (*.*)".

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
Thanks!
Also you can edit pallets in advance map. All you have to do is go to "block editor" "pallets" "show pallet editor". It even has a color tester.
edit: oops! It dosen't show up when I go to load it. Not even on "Alle Datien (*.*)".
then it is probably not there^^
or your windows is broken

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
thanks Neti!!!
For some reason a-map changed to Dutch.It's fine now.

pyscho_red

will give it another shot !
Years
hey, great tut Neti but im still having the problem where i put in the new tile i want but it comes out all green when i import it im using pallette 2(the red one,im trying to put in a new pokemon center) and i even tried to use the color picker and fill tool it still came out practicly the same so if you have any ideas on how to stop this it would be most appreciated
thanks

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
hey, great tut Neti but im still having the problem where i put in the new tile i want but it comes out all green when i import it im using pallette 2(the red one,im trying to put in a new pokemon center) and i even tried to use the color picker and fill tool it still came out practicly the same so if you have any ideas on how to stop this it would be most appreciated
thanks
the only thing the green could appear is the use of bad palettes
in which format did you save? be sure to use the most high quality bitmap thats possible, cause if you save in jpg (espacially when using MS paint) or low quality bitmap you will lose color information

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2009
Sorry, I don't know if this counts as a post in a thread over a month old because the last poster was 5 days ago, but had his post deleted. But if someone could help me anyways. >.<

I downloaded a tileset off of WAH in .PNG, but how do I insert this into my ROM?

Thanks for any answers.
If this thread gets locked by this, could someone PM me on how to do this? Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back