• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm better than you! -snoot-

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm not the most confient of people, but I do like to strive to be the best in certain things. I'd say, I work hard to be the best out of my year level in school...but that's mainly it to be honest.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I WILL BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.

j/k

in all seriousness no. I do my best and if things don't turn out the way I want to be, I don't get mad about it. I'll gain more confidence that I'll do better the next time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm very confident, but I don't think that I'm better than anyone.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
What Cassino said. o_0

Addressing the superiority part specifically though, If anybody feels they can say that they're better than most others they are entirely delusional.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't feel very confident most of the time. But confidence doesn't equal superiority, as most other people said.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont have a lot of self confidence. I often think everyone's better than me and that I can't really do anything right, no matter how hard I try.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm not really a confident person, and I don't like to say that I'm better than someone... unless I don't like the person/people.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
My confidence depends on a lot of factors. Some days I'm very confident, other days I'm not confident at all. Has a lot to do with how I look, how I feel, how I view the world that day, and similar things.

Years
I'm not especially confident. On most days I feel like I'm adequate.

I do often feel like I'm better than people in certain respects, not as a person on the whole. Like when I see someone trying to carry a bunch of stuff around with them like they're a hoarder I can think I'm more organized than they are.

I'm not sure what you're asking, exactly; how does confidence pertain to superiority?
Maybe because people who act like they're above others give off an air of overconfidence. You have to have confidence to feel like you're better than someone.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I interpreted it as "Are you more confident than others," but I guess that's just me.

Anyways, I do feel a lot more confident these days. I used to have really low self esteem, which actually had a daily effect on my life, but luckily that changed.

Years
I believe I am quite the confident individual. As far as superiority goes, this is going to sound arrogant but as an individual person I reckon I'm incredibly powerful. A logical mindset with sharp instincts, I think puts me ahead of most individuals.

Years
It really depends on the day. Sometimes, I'm feeling really confident, and will say that I'm better some people I know. Other days, I'm feeling confident enough to say that.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I believe I am quite the confident individual. As far as superiority goes, this is going to sound arrogant but as an individual person I reckon I'm incredibly powerful. A logical mindset with sharp instincts, I think puts me ahead of most individuals.

Everybody places different values on different qualities.

Star Trek: Enterprise has some really good examples of this.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm not confident. I am in my head too much doubting myself to be confident.

I have been told though just recently that I come off very confident, so maybe I'm a good actor :P

Back