• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
You guys are forgetting that this is a rumor thread... I have come to this thread several times looking for rumors when I see a new post but you guys are just talking about what you want to see in the game. Could the name please be changed or the conversation moved back to rumors?

I think its need to be a rumers and speculation thread, alot of people want to express their ideas but not always find the right thread for it.

Years
I want all legendary will have some connection with each other (besides trio, duo, trio master, group...)
Not just 13, 14 legendary that just stay there, wait to get caught, and don't connect with the story line.
Ex: Arceus could have created Mew to be the ansector of all Pokemon... Arceus could have created all legendaries (and maybe even Xerneas and Yvetal) but human didn't discover yet.....

Years
I want all legendary will have some connection with each other (besides trio, duo, trio master, group...)
Not just 13, 14 legendary that just stay there, wait to get caught, and don't connect with the story line.
Ex: Arceus could have created Mew to be the ansector of all Pokemon... Arceus could have created all legendaries (and maybe even Xerneas and Yvetal) but human didn't discover yet.....

I don't think they must have connection to the story.
But it would be nice to go through mini-quest/adventure with some story than just encounter the legendery

Years
A lot of these things are only being posted in the wrong thread.
Like this, for example. There is a legendary Pokémon thread clearly that is being at least moderately used. When I come here I want to see rumors, not what one wants to see. There are other threads where I like to see these such things. I also don't like having to scroll through all messages just to see if I missed a rumor in the rumor thread.

Years
There is a rumor that Mewtwo has a second which looks like Mew. So what if Mew will have a mega evolution (hopefull it will be Psychic/Fairy)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
At this point this 2nd new 'Mewtwo' form could actually be MegaMew and not Mewtwo. I don't think they would give Mewtwo 2 new forms, especially now that Mewtwo had a Mega

blue

gucci
Years
I hope the amount of Mega Evolutions introduced is only a small amount, sure it's a neat idea but it could become a little excessive if they decide to go overboard applying it to each and every individual Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Since Mewtwo's new form is a Mega Evolution that requires a special type of stone, I seriously doubt that that rumor is real. I don't see them giving 2 Mega Evolutions to any one Pokemon. So I think we can easily discredit the "2 New Mewtwo forms in X and Y" Rumor.

Years
There are 3 chances:
1. Maybe Mewtwo is the only legendary that get Mega Evolution, it is the exception, it could have 2 Mega. Maybe there are two Mega Stone for Mewtwo
2. Maybe Mewtwo have one Mega for each game XY
3. Mew will have a Mega Evolution

For me, i think that Mewtwo won't have 2 Mega Form. If it is, what do we call it??? Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y?????

Years
I hope the amount of Mega Evolutions introduced is only a small amount, sure it's a neat idea but it could become a little excessive if they decide to go overboard applying it to each and every individual Pokémon.

^ This.

I'm hoping they don't overexpose Mega Evolutions too much, and not give it to too many Pokemon because it was stated not everything gets a Mega Evolution. I'm hoping they give it to some Pokemon that would love having a Mega Evolution, it did give Mawile a bit more love after all.

blue

gucci
Years
^ This.

I'm hoping they don't overexpose Mega Evolutions too much, and not give it to too many Pokemon because it was stated not everything gets a Mega Evolution. I'm hoping they give it to some Pokemon that would love having a Mega Evolution, it did give Mawile a bit more love after all.

Yeah, I'm ecstatic that Mawile & Absol got it, there's just a few more I'd like and that would be enough for me!

Years
I just bought my 3DS XL a couple weeks ago. If this is true...I will not be happy!!!
$200 for an XL and $40 X or Y game, means that the brand new XL will be $160 if true. Erk, maybe I shouldn't held off on the XL.
Though, if there will be a bundle, it will probably be more along the lines of $220, saving the consumer $20 rather than $40.

Report: Wii U 32GB with Wind Waker HD bundle coming
Blue and red 3DS XL bundles with Pokemon X & Y also coming
13 hours ago - 6:00 AM on 08.20.2013

New Wii U bundleReport: Wii U 32GB with Wind Waker HD bundle coming photo

Destructoid has learned of Nintendo's upcoming plans to release a new Wii U bundle and new 3DS XL bundles. The information was revealed to us by a source at Target, a major North American retailer, where they were able to show us a firsthand account of their store's inventory tracking system.

The Wii U bundle will contain the 32GB Deluxe version of the console, and come packed with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. This will retail for $349.99.

Additionally, our source revealed two new 3DS XL bundles for Pokemon X and Y. They'll come in two colors, red and blue, with the color choices presumably being a nod to the original two Pokemon games that were released in America. The inventory listing didn't specifically state which version of the games will be included with the different colored handhelds, but we can expect the bundles to retail for $199.99.

No release date was listed for either of the bundles, but we can assume they'll be out this October as Pokemon X/Y will be out on October 12 release, while Wind Waker HD has an October window.

We reached out to Nintendo for a statement regarding this, to which they replied with "Nintendo does not comment on rumors and speculation." Not an unexpected answer. We can probably expect an official reveal in the next month or so, most likely through a Nintendo Direct.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I just bought my 3DS XL a couple weeks ago. If this is true...I will not be happy!!!
$200 for an XL and $40 X or Y game, means that the brand new XL will be $160 if true. Erk, maybe I shouldn't held off on the XL.
Though, if there will be a bundle, it will probably be more along the lines of $220, saving the consumer $20 rather than $40.

I certainly haven't heard of those bundles. Considering that I pretty much handle all the incoming merchandise I'm always told two to three months in advance on new products so I can make necissary changes to our orders.

I may find out at a later date, definately if the normal media (Amazon) gets their hands on it first, but so far, from a main marketing seller, we don't have any word on these either. I'd expect they'd have done just the blue if true though.

Years
If Dunsparce gets a Mega form, I will die in Peace!!!!!!
I really hope that the games' price won't be that high... I'm buying a 3DS only because I wanna play Pokémon X & Y ;_;

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
You are 100% right
Mew is such an interesting pokemon, and we barely know anything about.
I wish we would get more background about it.

In a way, that's kind of the very idea of the Pokemon. Mew's always been a mysterious creature. Now, to give it a new toy in the form of a Mega would be cool, but I like the mysterious aura that kinda surrounds Mew. Ah well, I can see perhaps Mew getting a new Mega-form though. I'd love it if it got some sort of secondary typing through a Mega-form.

Back