• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I seriously love your mapping abailities. The look of your caves are flawless! Also I like the look of your OW. Hatless is always best. Keep it up bud!

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
I seriously love your mapping abailities. The look of your caves are flawless! Also I like the look of your OW. Hatless is always best. Keep it up bud!
I'm not the artist here, I'm just the visionary.

You can thank Fujitsu and Niknorou Respectively for the maps and OW.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
This hack will never be neglected untill it is completly finished, and thats a promise..

I hope you fulfill this promise as I would like to play the finished version. :)

Also, nice work on that title screen. It'll be nice if/when it's inserted.

psychicboy

Years
Beta 3, is here...

I inserted it onto a clean FireRed ROM real quick, good practice actually.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9678/titlescreenz.png

Wow that looks sexy... But time for some news of real importance...

After month's of hard work from me and lots of others (Mainly Fujitsu),
I'm proud to finally release Beta 3.. Its been a long road; one that does not stop here. I hope you enjoy the mystery that is Pokemon Mythic Legends.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ugnbj54tn3af1ba

As usual, I expect to hear about the various bugs ASAP. I will be releasing Beta 3.1 after I get the bugs fixed.

THE PC STILL DOES NOT WORK so keep that in mind when you are building your team. There will be alternatives or a solution in the future. So yeah.. Have fun and vote me when its my turn to shine in Hack of the Month :)

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
Years
And I wait patiently for the map hate. D:

Edit: Oh, ew. Did you not do a basic run through of this before release? There are a couple palette issues that need to be ironed out.

Spoiler:

Also, I notice that the dream maps and Rovandria town do not use my refurbished maps. All the tile errors and some of the movement issues still exist.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
I'm just getting into these hacked games (I can't believe it took me this long =p)
I just had to say that I love the idea/story in this project =)
Keep it up! I wanna play this masterpiece ;-)

Years
Just gave it a quick playthrough and there are definitely a lot of changes! The cave and grass areas do look cooler now with a newer path.

But there is still the bug of the fisherman having 2 goldeen although only one is real. And the "finishing of convos" is still a problem. When people finish talking but the text box is still present

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
I just experienced a weird bug in Vestria city, It occurs when I pause the game in front of the library and check my pokemon screen. When you exit the pause screen you control one of the guards in front of the library, it's kinda cool =p Leaving the area cancels the bug, I just thought you should know ;-)

psychicboy

Years
And I wait patiently for the map hate. D:

Edit: Oh, ew. Did you not do a basic run through of this before release? There are a couple palette issues that need to be ironed out.

Spoiler:

Also, I notice that the dream maps and Rovandria town do not use my refurbished maps. All the tile errors and some of the movement issues still exist.

Spoiler:
>_> The release was rushed looked through multiple times, just didnt notice. I'll be releasing a patch in a few second to fix somethings that I forgot.

Also Tomackze, Maybe post some screenies? I need that stuff fixed.

EDIT: Alright guys, fixed some stuff.

Download this patch from here on out if you are new to the beta. For the people that already patched with Beta 3, simply patch over it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?pkcmbeqao03rpg1

Spoiler here, but thats obvious.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
Hm. I'm assuming since no one has came with a bug report after 4 days that everything is peachy keen so far?

E3DaMeX

Not sure if this hasn't been brought to light, but the 'its' in this sentence should be 'it's'.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Job: Spriter (occasionally OWer)
Name: Minime010 (call me minime)
Proof of work:
picture.php
(custom sprite I made to resemble tsutaaja)
Why you would like to help? I want to become part of a great hack?.
When you would like to help? Whenever you need it.

And if you like this, you can have it. Its a custom pokeball for entei I could do better on.
picture.php

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
Job: Spriter (occasionally OWer)
Name: Minime010 (call me minime)
Proof of work:
picture.php
(custom sprite I made to resemble tsutaaja)

Why you would like to help? I want to become part of a great hack?.
When you would like to help? Whenever you need it.

And if you like this, you can have it. Its a custom pokeball for entei I could do better on.
picture.php

Are the sprites invisible :D?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
lol PC is extremely easy to fix, private message me and Ill show you how to fix it.

Back