• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yes, folks, it's that time of year again for one of the more creepy OVP threads in existence!

What are you wearing?

Don't be creepy and don't spam.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Navy blue tank top on my top and an Adventure Time blanket that is effectively a skirt on my lower half. :D

Years
Pair of jeans and my awesome Nyan Cat t-shirt. I'm honestly surprised I'm still dressed at my computer at 10pm. Usually I'm just in pajama pants and my robe by now.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Pajama pants and a blanket right now n_n It's so comfortable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
A black shirt that says Rutgers on it that I got from a friend and Hollister destroyed light wash slim straight jeans with a dark blue type color Hanes boxer briefs.

Yahoo for being descriptive!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
At the moment, I'm wearing my pajamas, since I should have gone to bed over an hour ago. Also wearing an over-sized high school crew neck because my room has poop heating.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
A nightgown and white sweater button-up thing.

Only wearing the white piece because people like to walk back and forth on the fire escape and I had to throw my curtains out -.-

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Football t-shirt that I wore during our workouts and shorts. Temperature's cool right now and I'm about to go to sleep so no need to wear any more than that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Pyjamas! They consist of fairly baggy One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish pyajama bottoms and a simple black tank top. Both items should probably be retired but I've never found a set of comfy pyjamas quite like this. The only other comfy ones I have are 100% for winter and it's no longer cold enough to need them. Also wearing black kneesocks with a very basic pink stripe design. :3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Red shorts, my reading glasses, and an old Libyan football jersey (was a rare find on ebay almost 5 years ago)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I'm wearing a shirt written ''physical training dep." and a sports jogging.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i am wearing a long yellow long t-shirt with a kitten on it and grey shorts

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I finally showered and changed. I was starting to stink. xD I'm wearing blue jeans with no shirt. I'm so comfortable right now n_n I love these jeans, I'd wear them every day if I could. Old Navy FTW.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This brown shirt with a graphic design on it. It's a bunch of paint splatters and a swirls and a barn silo and some wavy land stuff. Here's a picture to better describe it:
BAzjNDc.jpg
(Me in it from a few years back. ) And navy blue Adidas shorts , black socks and blue and black Vans.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
Teenage mutant ninja turtles T-shirt with a pair of leopard print PJ bottoms. Beautiful I know.

Back