• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm so lonely...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I made a thread about myself! WEEE!!!

Yesterday, May 20, I celebrated my third year here in PC! yay! And today, May 21, I celebrate my 18th year of existence! That means, I can legally drink in my country! Yay! Bring out the beer cases! :)

Now worship me!

HAPPY PCVERSARY AND BIRTHDAY miltankRancher!​

Honest

Hi!
Years
Isn't it always convenient when important events are side by side one another? =P

Happy birthday and happy anniversary miltankRancher! Stick around for another 3 years, mkay? ;D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Happy Birthday & Anniversary! <3
Three years ain't too bad at all! Plus you're 18, eh? Well, welcome to adulthood! <33

I hope you'll have a grand time today. ^^

Years
Ah MiltankRancher, happy simultaneous birthday and anniversary!

You're not only just legal drinking age in the Philippines now, but you are also now an official PC Veteran! I hope you stick around for many more years to come and enjoy that shiny new emblem!

Years
Wow, what a special occasion. Happy PC anniversary and birthday, Miltank! Hope you have a great one! :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Don't worry about making your own celebration thread, I had to do too. :p

Anyway happy birthday and anniversary! They are soo close together!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Happy birthday and PC-versary mR! We've barely even talked in like a year, and I really miss seeing you in the clubs, but hopefully everything is still flying. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Don't worry about making your own celebration thread, I had to do too. :p

Anyway happy birthday and anniversary! They are soo close together!

I made it that way. Lucky coincidence, I mean. Thank you!

Happy birthday and PC-versary mR! We've barely even talked in like a year, and I really miss seeing you in the clubs, but hopefully everything is still flying. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Olli! Yeah, IU kindof went into a hiatus for a whole year. I'm in the RP corner nowadays though. Thank you!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm a little late to the party but and I already kind of said this but, happy birthday and happy 3 year anniversary miltankiRancher! Here's to a good 3 more years and another birthday! Hope both were wonderful.

Back