• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, no crazy kid for me now.

I read the Sherlock Holmes short stories a couple of years ago, they're awesome.
Let me share this dubious info from QI;
Watson 'ejaculates' twice as often as Sherlock Holmes in Conan Doyle's stories. There are 23 ejaculations in total, with 11 belonging to Watson. On one occasion, Holmes refers to Watson's 'ejaculations of wonder' being invaluable; on another, Watson ejaculates 'from his very heart' in the direction of his fiancée. Homes is only responsible for six ejaculations, although it is not clear which of the two men ejaculate in the passage below:

So he sat as I dropped off to sleep, and so he sat when a sudden ejaculation caused me to wake up, and I found the summer sun shining into the apartment. The pipe was still between his lips, the smoke still curled upward, and the room was full of a dense tobacco haze, but nothing remained of the heap of shag which I had seen upon the previous night.
The Man with the Twisted Lip, 1891

A chap called Phelps ejaculated three times during the story of The Naval Treaty. The only other ejaculator is Mrs St Clair's husband, who ejaculates at her from a second-floor window.

Oh and before I'm mysteriously booted out, to ejaculate is to exclaim or shout. Anyone who even considers otherwise is totally immature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have Gaius fufufu.

I'm sure Donny is amazing but my problem is I suck at getting lower level units to level up. Right now I'm so glad that I have another Pegasus Knight becaus ugh Sumia. But it's the case with most of the first Pegusus Knights you get from my experience.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

There's too much ejaculating in Sherlock Holmes, everyone just needs to control themselves.

I beat the game, but I'm doing the Endgame missions now. The trick to leveling up low levelled people, for me at least, is to give them forged weapons and pair them up with someone with a good stat boost, take them to a higher leveled mission and let them fight alone with their paired partner. That's how I got Cordelia, who I previously couldn't use (because Pegasus) to become one of my best characters (well, next to Morgan and William (MU), she IS my best character). She's a Hero now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had no problems with Cordelia. She's on level 10 with several others who are ready to change classes when I feel like doing so. It was just.. Sumia.

If I felt like spending money on forged weapons I would do that. But with the current amount of money I have now eh. Maybe later in the game when I want to level them up more for the endgame missions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I sometimes watch anime with my sister, but usually when we're both doing something at the same time it's a video game.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
102.having someone who shares that is fun better than doing it alone!! funny thing is i was watching and then he came sit by my side and decided watching it with me,when we finished the ep he said hey,next time you watch that wait for me ..i felt happy :33

ohh PC has been acting up alllll day!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister and I do a lot of things together. Splitting us up is almost uncalled for on family vacations and such haha.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
110. *dull* i'll give you a hint...a so clear hint

finalfantasy.jpg

Cloud!! FF? is there any guy on earth doesn't know FF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back