• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cookie Clicker, anyone?

C4

Explosive
Years
Has anyone here played/been playing Cookie Clicker?
I have been chatting in the IRC (which I am now banned from, I tested out the spam protector by copy and pasting "DESU" a whole bunch of times... oops!) and comparing my save file with friends. The main reason I keep playing is because I'm too competitive. How many cookies per second does everyone have? How many heavenly chips? Screenshots of your progress?

Currently I have 7.4 billion cookies per second, 94% achievements (85/90, 332% milk, "Neverclick" + "True Neverclick" achievements, no "Cheated Cookies Taste Awful" achievement.) I have just over 1 quintillion cookies baked on this with 550 quintillion in the bank (saving up for the Kitten overseers!), 97 heavenly chips and 4,773,304,395,976 cookies forefitted by prestiging.

I can't post a link to the website or screenshot anything because I don't have my 15 posts yet. (Sorry!)
I'm hoping the next poster will be able to hyperlink the Cookie Clicker page.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Cookie Clicker link

I had about 600 million cookies per second when I quit. Had it running for four days straight, my computer restarted for an update, and my heart broke. But I took it as a sign from God telling me to stop spending so much time playing it, so I haven't touched it since. It's addicting, though.

Years
I was obsessed with this a few weeks ago. Played for hours (and left it on when I was away for the day) so I managed to rack up billions of cookies and almost all of the unlockables. Ended up cheating though, since I really wanted to progress without having to wait longer. :C The shop items end up costing a lot the more of them you have.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
According to stats, it says I've been playing for 24 or 25 days off the top of my head. It's sort of a life stealer. I finished 1.035 with everything and about 20 quad banked, making the jump to the Antimatter update pretty easy. I only have to buy 5 3 more Antimatter Condensers before I have 100. Then it's just getting all the reset achievements, and I'll have finished 1.036. I'll probably stop there, the game's pretty much lost its charm for me.

Last edited:

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I think I just became addicted... I'll forget about it tomorrow though. :P

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I personally don't see the appeal in a tycoon-type game like this (and in Cookie Clicker's case, a drastically simple one). Although I haven't played it too much so it might be addictive and I haven't played it enough to find out.

C4

Explosive
Years
Update:
I have 28 quadrillion banked and making 41.2 billion per second, 100% of the achievements and all the shadow achievements excluding the cheated cookies taste awful achievement, 100% of the upgrades and at least 100 of each building (over 200 cursors.)
97 heavenly chips too. I'm gonna let this run through the night and prestige in the morning, let's see how many I get.

Years
Still obsessed with this Javascript game... It's REALLY addicting...

I recently reset (5 hours ago, actually) and got 258 heavenly chips for 2 weeks' worth of cookie making.

I've already gotten up to 2.5 billion CpS (with all the heavenly chips I currently have) in my current run.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
What you need:

Google Chrome
A Brain

Steps:

Go to the Cookie Clicker game!

Press F12 once you get there!

Click on the Console Button on the right of the menu bar!

Copy and Paste this code!
Code:
Game.cookies=Number Of Cookies Wanted

Replace {Number Of Cookies Wanted} with the number

then press enter and enjoy your cookays

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
That sounds like cheatin' son. Don'tcha know cheated cookies taste awful?

...Cookie Clicker is a way of life.
All too true. The worst way of life, probably, but you can't stop. Eventually everyone gives in to the cookie.

I now have all the achievements, but upon restarting, have to grab all the upgrades again. I have 275 Heavenly Chips, which helped me get back up to speed relatively quickly. Will re-buy all upgrades, max out all buildings at 100, and maybe, possibly stop playing. I don't want to keep playing long enough to find out what dungeons are about. I must remain blissfully ignorant forever, it is the only way to quit the addiction!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
This game has taken up so much of my time lately... it's addicting!

I must ask though, what's the benefit of resetting?

Edit: Nvm, I guess it's just for those final achievements.

Last edited:

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
I think I lost more time with that than i should gah XD I don`t went too far I think but really lost much time lolo

Years
I must ask though, what's the benefit of resetting?

It's not just for those final 'cheeves, it's also for a permanent multiplier boost (a.k.a. heavenly chips, or "prestige")

Also, I couldn't imagine how Orteil would implement dungeons in a game like this... (unless it's for something else entirely??)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Damn, well there goes my filler time. My work blocked cookie clicker, only took them a few days :(

MrBananaMan212

Original User Title
Years
Oh my god this game is so addicting
And there is an IRC? I didnt know that.
I am currently making 3.294 Billion per second (so pretty bad lol)

I am free.
I went on today to see myself with 0 cookies and nothing.
I remembered that someone deleted the cookies yesterday (browser cookies)
FREEDOM
but seriously this sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back