• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often Do You Watch?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
How often do you watch Pokémon anime? Are you like me and watch an episode or two every day or so? Or do you only watch the new dub/Japanese episode each week? Is there a specific time of day when you watch or is it spontaneous? Whether you watch it 24/7 or never at all, feel free to discuss your viewing tendencies here!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I watch at least the new Japanese episode every week and sometimes the dub. And I watch Watch-Along Club episodes and whatever I end up streaming with them. :D So yeah like... four episodes a week at least?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I'm working through series right now, so I watch maybe 2 or 3 episodes if we're doing nothing at college and if I'm doing nothing I can sit down and watch a disc of the DVD set. I love it right now, especially since I'm keeping up with Kalos also.

Years
I've been watching weekly now that the X and Y series is out. Am going to try and (slowly) catch up with the Best Wishes episodes I've missed too, so chances are it'll be several per week for a while. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I only watch the japanese with english subs once in a while when I remember to do it ^^ Of X/Y that is. Almost weekly, as such.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Once a week! Every Saturday at about 8:30 AM, I watch the Pokemon anime--Cartoon Network has their new dubbed episodes out and ready! Unless I miss it due to sleeping, but that's rare. So always weekly!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When I was a kid, I used to watch it very frequently—never missed a single episode. Now, though, I don't watch it as much. I'm just not very interested in it anymore, unfortunately. ): Last time I've seen an episode was about three months ago, I think.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I watch the anime more now than when I was younger. Before I could only watch them when they where on TV now I can watch them when ever I want online..... I watch at least 10 episodes a day, some days wen there isn't anything on TV, I may watch up to 30 episodes in one day. There is one episode I HAVE to WATCH every day without missing, as its my #1 favorite ("The Pokemon Harbor Patrol")

I"m still dedicated fan of the anime (many times I prefer the newer stuff to the older episodes - since most of my favorite Pokemon only appear in the newer episodes). Even now I'm getting ready to watch the new dubbed episodes in English [will premier in around 18 minutes from my post time].

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I usually watch from time to time, whenever I feel like it. I've been trying to keep myself up in the new X/Y series, but sometimes I go watch the older episodes, mostly the ones from the Original Series, Advance Gen and DP.

Back