• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (IC)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Rion Mazer

By reflex, he couldn't help but look away from her stronger gaze. Someday he would meet it but that day was not today. He knew that. "I... I want to be friends...?" It was a question due to his own hesitation, his own confusion on just what friends did. However, that was probably for the best. Too many big steps in one day... they could lead to him being even more tangled than he was. So he watched her leave, quietly holding the pendant in his hand. "I... bye..."

Suddenly he was tired, worn from the severe jerking from one emotion to the next and the fact that he had actually made it to the island in the first place. So he lay back down on the bed, promptly falling asleep. Deena chuckled a little. At the very least it was a start. She gave Alan a cursory glance and jerked her head toward the door. The Rufflet obeyed silently, understanding. It was probably best to keep an eye on that girl, just in case.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Why the hell am I so upset about this?! Malik thought in a rage as he tossed a wayward chair over his Bisharp's head.

The chair was lighter than he expected it to be, or maybe Malik was just a little stronger than he thought? Working at an auto shop does sort of give you that sort of upper body strength one would suppose.

Serrate, Malik's trusted Steel-Type Pokemon, watched worryingly at his Trainer, not knowing what "this" really WAS. With a careful step, the Bisharp inched closer to it's Trainer, only tonne spiked back by another loud yell from Malik.

"This is so stupid! What the hell was Ryudo thinking confusing me like that?" He said in between random thoughts. He began pacing back and forth around his house room as he thought aloud. "Just who the heck is this Alex kid anyway? Just another crap Trainer in this competition, no doubt ..." Malik's head shifted to the glare of light from the window across the room.

'Still... Ryudo seemed so intimidated by him ... maybe the kid's not as strong as I let him believe? ... Maybe this Alex guy really frightens him?"

With the thought slightly irritating him for some unknown inner reason, Malik let it go away quickly as he came to one final conclusion.

"That settles it then! I'm gonna talk to this kid before Ryudo does! Maybe I can see what he's made of before this tournament REALLY KICKS off..."

Malik took out his Pokeball and returned Serrate without a word, even ignoring his Pokemon's worried stare and questioning looks.

"Alright, then ... Let's go pick on the new kid, shall we?"

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Training

Yuki left the room, closing the door behind her smiling to herself. "You know what, Emolga. I think their might be bravery deep down inside him and I wont quit till I bring it out of him,".
She thought to herself, "I guess that is my goal for this tournament..to help another?"

She was so deep in thought she walked right into a large glass vase with flowers, sending it spinning around, sending sprays of water around onto the carpet
"Oops...", she said quietly, looking around, gently replacing the pot where it once was, sighing to herself.

The Shiny Emolga on her shoulder looked down at her, "Emol?" It said with a concerned tone to its voice. Yuki looked up at her partner, smiling, "Don't worry about me, I am perfectly fine,
But...how about we go do some training before the tournament begins"

The Emolga nodded, as she pushed on the shining silver knocker until the large wooden doors to the outside area opened. She looked around for an area which she would not cause too much noise or attention.
Settling on an area in a rock area with trees all the way around it. In the center there was one large old tree with giant branches.

"Electivire lets go!" she said throwing a Pokeball out. The large fuzzy yellow Pokemon appeared in a blue flash. "E...Electivire...Elec!", It said.

"Haha you are right, Electivire, we have not practiced much...alright then show me your Wild Charge" she said. Electivire shone with a blue electricity and charged right into the tree shaking down several leaves and branches from it.
"Now use Ice Punch!" She said. The hands now shone blue as he punches forwards, freezing the leaves and branches as it did so, allowing them to shatter as they hit the floor.
Smiling at its own handiwork it wandered off to go sit behind another tree.

"Okay then, your turn Emolga, show me your Hidden Power now", she said as the Emolga flew into the air soaring and then descending in a steep dive, launching the Hidden Power shattering a large boulder in to several pieces.

"You both are just as strong as ever" she said smiling, reluctant to bring out her 3rd Pokemon after what happened earlier.​

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
- - Night One

You might not have noticed, but the sun has started to set already, and so soon after the last arrival too. This is by no means the end of island preparations, but things have calmed down a great deal since early on in the morning. There are a few exceptions to this, like the few busily buzzing news teams sent to cover the story and the overexcited members of the crowd, but any trainers who's had to deal with the news before would know to lie low around those types.

So what does night bring? Well this night in particular is very important. It's opening night, which means that you, being a challenger, are going to need to make an appearance.

The first announcement for challengers has just gone off, a call to the main stadium. In said announcement it was emphasized that you have been given two and a half hours to get ready and get there, and that arriving before then would be "rewarded" with food and a chance to meet any other challengers and some of the staff involved too.

So, if you're still busy with something then you should have plenty of time to get if done. If not, head on over to the stadium.

- - Your Instructions

- - As soon as possible, go to the main stadium
- - You may go alone or with your partner
- - You may talk to other characters (PCs or NPCs)
- - You may have someone stop you for an interview if you would like.
- - Battling in the arena downstairs is permitted if you don't take too long
- - You do not have synchronization yet

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ryudo's Evening (1)

After having watched Malik storm off muttering something about Ryudo's questions, he contemplated whether to chase after his seemingly frustrated partner or give him some time to cool off alone. He figured Malik was a loner by nature and decided to let him handle his problems on his own as he laid back against the cool crisp grass. Hope I didn't say anything to offend him, that's the last thing I'd want... But we were obviously partnered for a reason, even if I don't know what that reason is yet. It's obvious we already share a strong bond so he should want to be there for me to talk things over with... Eh, maybe he just really needed to use the toilet. Sure, I'll go with that. At least it's better than the alternatives... He closed his eyes and admired the chilled fresh air flowing over his body.

Ryudo awoke to the harsh noise of a loud announcement siren, opening his eyes and peering up at the darkening sky before darting up and rubbing his hands against his arms for warmth. Woah, how long was I asleep for? I've gotta get back to the main stadium quickly, I'm sure I was told there's something happening there tonight. But what about Malik? He looked around slowly but there was no one to be seen this far out from the main complex. Eh, I'm sure he's probably sat there waiting for me with a big plate of food all for me as an apology for earlier! With a bursting grin, Ryudo headed back to the main complex, all the while huddling into his thin purple jacket for warmth.

"What the..." Before he could think to react, bright flashes of white and yellow light bombarded Ryudo as he approached the entrance to the stadium. "Oh, so these must be the interviewers I heard about... Eh I'm too hungry for an interview." With a flick of his wrist, a blue flash appeared from one of Ryudo's Pokéballs and an excited Emolga jumped out from the point of impact. "Emolga, use Double Team to create a sphere around us!" As Emolga built up speed and began darting around Ryudo in circles, a shimmering white and yellow blur built up around the duo as they ran forward into the main hall having avoided any pesky interviewers. Bet I looked damn great in the photos though... Ryudo shone his signature grin before noticing the overwhelming amount of trainers and spectators gathered in the stadium's lobby.

All these people gathered here and I can't even see Malik or that red haired boy, ugh. I can't deal with all this right now, I guess I'll go get some air. As Ryudo sniffed around and picked up the brilliant aroma of the food that was to come, he smirked and made his way up on to a secluded balcony overlooking the main stadium and stood watching the growing crowd of people, all the while hoping to come across a familiar face. "Guess it's just you and me now, eh Emolga? Let's make the most of it anyway. You ready?" With a deadly serious look on his face, Ryudo gazed directly into Emolga's eyes as if he was about to impart the most important piece of wisdom he'd ever possessed. Emolga gazed back expectantly, knowing exactly what was about to come.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'C'..."

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
After about five seconds of complete silence, Alex realized that he was being spoken to. Unfamiliar of this new voice, Alex slowly stood up silently, while looking down at Orion. Alex muttered a small," hmph" before releasing a Pokémon from his Pokeball. A bright flash of a red light blinds everyone in the room for a second. When the red light fades, a Samurott appears, and he doesn't seem too happy for some reason. Alex grabs a chair while the startled trainer and his Gliscor are caught in Samurott's fearsome glare. Alex sits down, puts he feet up on a nearby table, looks at his Samurott, and in a low poised voice, says," You know what to do."

Something white starts glowing on the tip of Samurott's horn, and as he approaches Orion, Orion seems to be scared stiff. Orion closes his eyes while Desco desperately tries to pull his beloved trainer away from this monster, but it is too late. After two seconds, the light glowing on the tip of Samurott's horn became a beam of ice. Suddenly, the room is filled with an icy fog. Orion opens his eyes and realizes he hadn't been hit by the ice beam. As the fog disappears, Orion looks behind him to see a frightened Gliscor frozen to the wall.
Alex sighs, "Its super effective" before getting out of his chair. Alex clenched his fist and whacked Orion on top of the head, knocking the flabbergasted Pokémon trainer unconscious. (Yes, flabbergasted is a word, don't have a cow man.)

Alex quickly grabs his backpack, zips it open, and takes some rope out. Alex tells his Samurott," Make sure our little 'friend' here stays frozen." before placing the forlorn Orion on a chair. Orion's head slumps back as Alex ties him to the chair with rope. Samurott continues to spray Desco with several little ice beams for good measure.

About twenty-five minutes later into this routine, Alex has tied Orion with so much rope, Orion almost looks like some sort of ancient mummified Pharaoh made of rope instead of bandages, but his head remains untouched. Alex grabs a water bottle out of his backpack, opens it, then splashes Orion with water, and Orion immediately wakes up to find himself tied to a chair. Orion struggles to break free, but all he does is make the chair tip over, making Orion land on the back of the chair. When he realized he's screwed, Orion starts to panic, he begins shaking on the floor, he starts yelling, and he starts crying a little.

Alex splashes Orion once again with the water, and he stops panicking. In a low but calm voice, Alex says," Look, buddy, don't take this personally, it's just business. I've never met you before, you haven't met me before, and now we're here in this little competition where we are both forced to be partners. However, I think you're hiding something from me, and if we are going to compete as a team for a ****load of money, I would love it if you can tell me one of your little secrets. If you don't want to tell me, fine. I'll just beat the living crap out of you. And I will continue to beat the living crap out of you unless you answer this one little question: Are you gay?"

Orion's face immediately turns red with anger. He yells," NO I AM NOT GAY, NOW LET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIR YOU ***HOLE!!!!"

Alex doesn't take to kindly to Orion's response, but instead of fighting fire with fire, he asks, " What time is it?"

A very pissed off Orion responds," It's about seven o'clock PM, why?"

Alex suddenly facepalms for about a second, then explains, "Oh no, I needed to take my pill three hours ago!" Alex shuffles through his bag and finds a pill container. He opens it, and then swallows two red pills whole. A moment later, Alex mind becomes blank, and then it is filled with the current events that have happened recently. Shocked, Alex cries," Oh, I am so sorry! Sometimes I can't control myself without taking my pill!"

It takes half an hour for Alex to untie Orion out of the chair. When he is released from his itchy prison, Orion stands up, still scared of Alex. Hoping for the best, Alex extends his arm with his hand open, and in a quick, friendly voice says," I do apologize for my behavior; I have this condition called Multiple Personality Disorder, which is pretty self-explanatory. Sometimes I can't seem to control myself. Anyway, my name is Alex Tinajero; it was nice to meet you Orion!"

Orion slowly looks at Alex for a second, and after five seconds of complete silence they slowly shake hands. Alex smiles and says," I want you to meet my Pokémon! You already met Samurott, he is usually kind of mean, but he respects and listens to me whenever I tell him to stop scaring people."

Alex turns towards his Samurott, who is still kee
ping Desco frozen, and says," SAM, let him thaw out." Like a solider in the military, Samurott nods, then stands still, waiting for some orders to be given out. Alex returns Samurott to his Pokeball, and then brings out another Pokeball out from his pocket. "Now meet Torterra!"

Alex idiotically forgot how huge a Torterra is. When the bright flash of red fades, a quiet, sleepy Torterra appears with the top of his shell touching the ceiling. The trees on his back however, broke through the ceiling making a nice, big skylight in the room. Alex facepalms once again, and tells Orion "Oh dear god…..I keep forgetting how big he is. Erm….I'm going to get someone who can fix this; I'll be back in an hour.

Alex returns the poor Torterra to his Pokeball, and then runs out of the room. A few thoughts race through his mind.

Should I go tell the desk clerk to fix the roof? No, I'll go see if someone else can help me.
As Alex was just about to exit the double doors of the building, he notices a swarm of news reporters approaching the building, and being terribly afraid of interviews, runs into a nearby hallway. Panicking, he hides behind a wall, grabs his black sweater out of his backpack, and hastily puts it on. Alex flips his hood on, then carefully walks out of the building, hoping that he will remain unnoticed. As he exits the double doors, one of the reporters takes a quick glance at him before walking away.

Alex wanders off from the Admission Building to see if someone could help him with the hole in his room's ceiling.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Rion Mazer

The announcement awoke Rion from a deep slumber. It hadn't been peaceful because nothing to him was particularly so. The world consistently buzzed with sounds and sensations that never processed properly, leaving him befuddled and slow. But... it had been nice, soothed by the good luck charm he had been given. Slowly, he blinked his eye open, staring blankly at the headboard. He had no clue where he was... again.

... Oh... oh he was at that tournament. Yeah... and he had... made a friend... or something? He guessed... his head was very, very fuzzy. Urgh... he needed more sleep. But he couldn't. That person was talking... talking very loud. Go to a... stadium? The stadium? Oh... well... okay... if that was what they wanted. Slowly Rion sat up, rubbing at his face to get some stiffness out of his system. "Mun..."

Deena heard this noise and languidly padded over at the sound of him sleepily plopping over on the mattress. She knew what was going to happen next. Sure enough, seconds later Rion had rolled unceremoniously off the bed and landed on her back semi-conscious. Deena sighed. He would wake up more fully in a while she supposed. She gave Dante a look of vague curiosity and the Pokemon sighed, rising to his white paws and padding after them. Alan would find them soon enough.

Deena didn't really notice the human's weight on her back. She had carried him before and would do it again if she must. Now where the stadium was... oh. It was likely where all the lights were. How human.

Years
Orion Pierce

Orion stood frozen for a few more seconds before he did the first thing that crossed his mind......Unfreezing Desco. Takeing out a Full Restore, he sprayed all over the frozen Gliscor. She took a few breaths before letting out a low growl and looked around the room. He was gone, so Desco sighed. "Well, it will be a miracle if I sleep tonite.........or survive the week." Orion mumbled to himself. Looking back on all the events that happened after talking to Alex, it was fairly unbeleivable. From an interigation scene that should only exist in movies to shaking his hand, Orion felt he had his work cut out for him to try and win with such a partner, and that isn't even considering the fact that Desco compleatly hates him. And all to ask him something that shouldn't even matter: Are you gay? Orion went though his pack, which was fourtunatly untouched. He took out a fairly large thermos with a sling in it, threw it over his shoulder, and walked out with Desco. As Orion walked outside, an interviewer lieing in wait stoped him as he exited.

"Hello loyal viewers, this is Tate, comeing to you with a firsthand experience of the Pokemon Grand Tournement. Here now is just one of the many participants. Your name, age, and where you are from?"

"Orion Pierce, age 18. From Fortree, Hoenn."

"Excellent, and have you meet your partner yet, and if so, your first impression?"

As much as Orion was tempted to say that Alex was absolutly crazy, he lied, "Ya, I meet him, and it was.......interesting."

"And how did it---No Comment. But I didn't finish the ques---NO.COMMENT." Desco made a low, rumbleing growl to make it clear that he wasn't going to answer.

"Alright....So what do you think of this tournement, and how ready do you think you are?

"Well....I know it will be more challenging than anything I've ever done, since most Double Tournements allow you to choose your own partner. Alex seems fairly strong, so once we....ah.....get to know each other, I know we have a good chance of winning."

"Confident, good to see. Anything else you want to say?"

"Just a callout to all the people in Fortree who can afford TVs. Thank you for watching.......and please share with those who don't have a TV. Good night."

Orion left as she closed the broadcast. He needed to get to the Stadium fast if he was going to fill his Thermos with enough free coffee to last the night.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Alex Hall

Throwing on a red top Alex considered his options, go outside and have some more awkward conversation with his room-mate or... feign sickness and stay in the bathroom? Luckily a blaring announcement gave the much needed option C.

"Would all competitors please remember to attend the function at the Main Stadium tonight," the speaker said. With a sigh of relief, Alex slipped into his black, skinny jeans and opened the bathroom window.

"I think I'm going to be a while!" He yelled through the door, back into the bedroom, faking a cough or two, "Not feeling my best," he told his partner Cody, before slamming the door shut and jumping out of the window.

Thank Arceus for ground floor rooms, he thought as he stumbled out of the shrubbery, brushing the leaves off his top. Putting his fingers to his lips he let out a sharp whistle. Suddenly the bedroom window, just around the corner, burst open as Squirt erupted outside in blind panic. She quickly flew to Alex, who tried desperately to hush the flustered flying Pokémon, who had luckily grabbed his three Pokéballs in her talons.

"We've got some food to grab!" Encouraged Alex, rubbing her beak with thanks, "We better get going." Hopping on her back, Alex kicked off from the ground and the pair exploded into the air.

"To the stadium!"

~*-*~

The main stadium was mostly empty as Alex walked through the giant doorway, there were only a handful of competitors there - early perhaps? He'd already brushed off the crazed photographers out front, Squirt getting quite possessive as the journalists bombarded Alex with questions about the upcoming tournament. Thankfully he had the sense to recall her and run the rest of the way into the stadium.

The tables inside were ladled with food, a glorious buffet of every type of food you could imagine. Alex wandered past, picking at food as he circled the stadium, looking around for any familiar faces amongst the trainers. The stadium was lit up brilliantly, making the battleground look more like a dance-floor than a pitch - the audience seats barely visible beyond the glare. Above the lights, Alex noticed a high balcony, no doubt a premier seat for the battles to come. Perched on the edge was a familiar pokémon, an Emolga.

"Guess I know somebody here afterall," murmured Alex, looking up at Ryudo. Taking Squirt's pokéball off his belt, he whispered to her, "Let's show all these trainers what a real flying type can do."

Alex began running, quite quickly, towards the wall below the balcony. With a flash of red Squirt appeared behind her trainer, calling out with a fierce cry. Responding quickly, Alex jumped - the flying pokémon quickly gliding under him, ready for his open arms to hold on.

With one huge flap, a gust erupting from Squirt's wings, the pair flew vertically up the wall, coming to a halt in front of the open balcony as Alex flung himself on to the ledge.

"Hi there," said Alex, quite pleased with his dramatic entrance, "you're missing out on the party, Ryudo."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Unexpected

Yuki looked down at her Pokeball in her hand, shrugging slightly. She eventually decided to give it a shot throwing the Pokeball upwards until it sparked upon in a blue flash. The small plasma Pokemon appeared in front of her, giggling to itself. Yuki looked down at the Rotom and said carefully and slowly, "Rotom, please. When you are around Rion, can you not...scare him...for me?"

The Rotom spun around on its plasma base, letting out several brief, but twinkling sparks, as it stopped spinning its face appeared again and it nodded to Yuki. She turned around to face the way of the stadium as a stream of fireworks shot into the sky, lighting it up with amazing colors and patterns. It was incredibly beautiful to watch. But this wasn't the same story for my other partner. Rotom saw the fireworks and took them as a sign of fun and a chance to be slightly more naughty. It spun around her, excited even more than usual and pushed her down the hill towards the huge building.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT DID I....JUUUUSST SAAAAY" she said as she was pulled by the Rotom, almost sliding from the deluge of mud covering the hill. "ROOOOOTTTTTOM SLOW DOWWWWN...." She said as Rotom pulled into a sharp stop, sending her flying into a large mud pile which splashed up in a torrent of goop."ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTOOOOOOOOOOM!" She said pushing the mud from her face. "You are in so much trouble!"​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ryudo's Evening (2)

Emolga rolled her eyes as she flew over to the nearby curtains and back again. "Damn Emolga, why do you always have to guess it first try? Sigh, I hope this thing starts soon, my tummy's rumbling." Emolga hurried over to pat Ryudo on the shoulder as if this somehow meant a lot to him before the pair began to gaze over the balcony at the challengers below. "Woah wait, isn't that-"

Ryudo darted back before he could finish his sentence as he noticed the red haired boy from before looking up at him from the stadium floor. Gah, I hope he didn't think I was talking to myself... Ryudo quickly tried to brush his hair back with his fingers before breathing straight into Emolga's face. "Quick Emolga, smell my breath, tell me it's okay!" Emolga, looking puzzled by her owner's unusual behaviour, jumped back onto the ledge of the balcony and tilted her head whilst watching Ryudo trying to hurriedly search for what appeared to be a white stick of gum. "Alright Emolga, how do I look? Is he looking? Did he see that? Oh god, what if he saw it! I'll just-"

Once more cut off in his speech, Ryudo again jumped back from the edge of the balcony, this time covering his face with his arms to avoid a sudden gust of strong wind. Peering through the gaps between his fingers, Ryudo witnessed a truly elegant sight as a red haired beauty arose from below the balcony, carried by what looked like an incredibly powerful Pidgeot. "What the... Oh, it's you!" Looking pleased at the red haired boy's arrival, Ryudo began running forward to hold the strange boy as if he were an old friend or relative. Wait, what am I doing? Cool it Ryudo, you don't even know this guy's name yet! Stopping in his tracks, Ryudo stood firmly on the balcony awaiting a reply.

"Hi there," said the red haired boy jumping down from his Pokémon, obviously quite pleased with his dramatic entrance, "you're missing out on the party, Ryudo."

"Well, I, I didn't, uh... What're you doing here? No wait that's obvious, I mean, I, uhh, umm..." Awkwardly tapping his foot against the ground, Ryudo stammered trying to find the perfect words to greet this confident individual. He looked over to see Emolga glaring at the boy's Pidgeot and knew what was about to happen. "Emolga, return now!" But it was too late as Emolga darted out of the way of the glowing red light speeding towards her and attached herself to the bird Pokémon's left wing with sparks building in her cheeks. "Emolga you're embarrassing me, please stop! You're going to make us look bad!" His eyes glanced over to the red haired boy, seemingly grinning back at him. "Not that... Not that we have a reason to be embarrassed!" He sighed. "Emolga, return."

"Sorry about that, I don't know what came over her... She just has something against bird Pokémon, always has done. I think she's jealous of their ability to fly freely whilst she's restricted to simply gliding through the wind currents. It must be wonderful to reach such heights... But I digress." He looked back at the boy standing infront of him and grinned cheekily as he took the boy's hand in his. "You still haven't told me your name y'know, that's a penalty. That means you're with me for the night!" Shining brightly with excitement, Ryudo began to drag the boy over to a nearby window before wishfully gazing out at the stars, clenching his hand slightly tighter and sighing. "I wonder what it's like up there..."

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Rion Mazer

Rion bounced awkwardly on Deena's back, her having returned his other two Pokemon to their balls while he drifted in and out of sleep. His head was blissfully blank from his long nap in the woods... or had it been the woods? Mm... this was what happened when he slept for too long in the middle of the day. He was all disoriented now.... He yawned slowly, reaching to rub at a socket that had nothing there before remembering and switching hands.

Where are we going? he thought to himself, feeling Deena's patient padding forward suddenly slow to a halt as she promptly dropped him on his butt. "You're awake now," she told him. The rest of the words were clear enough to him. Get up and walk. He obeyed her without too much complaint. He didn't exactly know what direction, but... he would figure it out by following the light. The bright shiny light...

As he stood up, he thought he saw a glimpse of metal around one of his wrists. Shaking his head, the image blurred away to nothing and he got to his feet, wholly confused. "Mun.... maybe I should start sleeping on beds when I'm tired..." He followed Deena into the stadium, leaving the charm glinting on the road.

Inside the room was food, lots of food. There were too many choices. Rion gulped. Now what...?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Alex Hall

"Well, I, I didn't, uh... What're you doing here? No wait that's obvious, I mean, I, uhh, umm..." stuttered the black-haired boy, seemingly impressed by Alex's dramatic entrance. The boy's Emolga, which stared angrily at Pidgeot, obviously had other ideas - Ryudo spotted the risk, but just a moment too late.

The Emolga darted away from the red Pokéball light, jumping on to Smidge's wing and aggressively sparking her electrically charged cheeks. "Emolga you're embarrassing me, please stop! You're going to make us look bad!" Ryudo pleaded with his pokémon, Alex stifled a laugh as he watched the drama unfold. The boy continued - even more flustered than before "Not that... not that we have a reason to be embarrassed! Emolga, return." With one finalising sigh the flying squirrel pokémon obeyed, going back into her Pokéball.

"Sorry about that, I don't know what came over her... She just has something against bird Pokémon, always has done. I think she's jealous of their ability to fly freely whilst she's restricted to simply gliding through the wind currents. It must be wonderful to reach such heights..." Alex's eyes narrowed, Arceus, this boy sure does talk, "But I digress," Ryudo finished.

The boys demeanour suddenly changed, he looked up and smiled - a confident boy rather than an embarrassed wreck. "You still haven't told me your name y'know, that's a penalty," he said enthusiastically, grabbing Alex by the hand, "That means you're with me for the night!"

"A... I..." Alex started to protest, barely having time to recall Smidge before being whisked away by Ryudo. Half way down the stairs the boy came to an abrupt stop.

"I wonder what it's like up there..." he paused, staring up in to the night sky. Alex was puzzled, but tried his best to answer.

"It's pretty cold, you'd probably need a coat," he responded, smiling awkwardly at his half-joke, half-truth. Of course the night sky of the island was still far warmer than the skies above Snowpoint City - Alex was accustomed to the cold. "D'you wanna go for a fly? I'm sure Smidge wouldn't mind," he said, fumbling with his belt as he looked for her Pokéball.

One, two... What? Alex looked to his belt, Oh damn...

The third Pokéball, housing a very dizzy Smidge, was halfway down the staircase, rolling quickly and steadily down towards the ground floor.

"Ahh!" Cried Alex, running down the stairs after his pokémon, stopping as he suddenly remembered Ryudo.

"Ahhhh, sorry! I'll be back!" He called, a few steps later stopping again, "And the name's Alex!" Throwing himself in to a bit more of a sprint as he descended the stairway after the rogue, runaway pokéball.

Tearing his way back into the main stadium he scanned the floor, Come on Smidge, what are you playing at! He said, cursing his Pokémon. Unfortunately Alex decided that desperate times called for desperate measures, getting on his hands and knees and crawling under the table looking for the runaway.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Selena Bravo
157.png
168.png
620.png

It was a bit of a rocky ride on the boat to the Island of the Grand Tournament, also known as Thayla Island. The breeze was cool and calm. The ocean waves were behaving well. Goldeen's and Seakings were jumping out of the water in happiness. The weather was totally cooperative.

Cross-legged, and sitting on a chair at the rear side of the boat, 16-year-old Selena Bravo, hailing from the nightlife at Castelia City, was anticipating for the Grand Tournament at Thayla Island. She had constant thoughts of looking at that advertisement at the nightclub she used to work, and the dreadful days when she had to just beg her grandparents to let her go. She finished school, she finished Trainer's Academy, she was just ready to go out to the world of Pokemon and show herself, as well as to show her greatest skill as a trainer. Selena felt that she has some experience, and the battles with her old friend were sufficient training. She is actually nervous…about the partner she's going to meet.

Selena took out the packet again, which had information about the island, and the partner she would be staying with. She wouldn't mind being partnered with someone. She grew up surrounded with guys as friends, so if the partner was a guy, she would be happy. She read the packet several times, having to almost memorize the words in some of the pamphlets.

She then opened a folder filled with signed papers, and a letter regarding her partner's information. It didn't have any personal information about the person or anything of some sort. It just had his name, and his hometown region. That was it. Anson Amador was his name, and he hailed from Goldenrod City in Johto. She never met a foreigner before, not even anyone outside the Unova region, so this was something new for Selena. She was excited to meet this person, but at the same time…she was a bit nervous.

Next stop, Thayla Island! Thank you for riding with us, we hope you have a wonderful day! Said the intercom.

Selena jumped off the bench, and grabbed her two bags, filled with her belongings. One of them was heavier than the other, because that bag had most of her Pokemon necessities. Her Pokemon, however, were inside her Pokeballs, and Selena doesn't plan to take them out. She started to struggle a bit when carrying the bags, taking breaths as she takes a couple of steps. As she got off the boat, she made her way to the registration complex. It wasn't much of a long walk, and entering inside the registration office. Officials had to check to see if the young girl with the light brown hair, tall, and 16 years old is the same Selena Bravo that signed up for the competition. They were able to verify. "This way miss, please." The Island Official said, ordering Selena to follow her.

She murmured with an "Ok". Following her to the House she was directed to: The House of Time, it had a statue of Dialga in the front, and it looked a bit small for a House for trainers to stay in. Entering inside the Dialga House, there was literally nobody at the lobby, and the Island Official took her to the very first room of the House. Room 101.

"This is your room, miss." She said, "Your partner Anson should be here shortly. So sit tight, rest up, maybe tidy up your Pokemon if you like." She then left her alone, exiting the House.

Selena nodded. "Thank you for directing me to my dorm." She took out her room key from one of the folders and slid the key inside the slot. As the red light of the knob turned green, she opened the door slowly, as the air from the A/C blew right in front of her.

She immediately spotted the purple bed right in front of her. Throwing her two bags on the floor next to the bed, she jumped right on it. "Ohhhhh my gooood!" She released her exhausted self out in the room. "This is so COMFORTABLE!!"

The Gardevoir Lord

The Gardevoir Lord
Years
Cole

Walking into the stadium doors with his gardevoir by his side he begins to look around his eyes begin to look around trying to find any people to ask about the tournament and where he can sign up for it.

His gardevoir looks at him with a look of discomfort since she has not been in a stadium before and this was her first time to be so far away from the viridian forest. Cole then pulls the gardevoir close " Hey it's alright ok..it's just a building with just some flashy lights it isnt gonna kill you." he then smiles at the gardevoir in which the gardevoir returns the smile.

"Now come on it's getting late just let me sign us up and head up to our room i think ralts and kirlia might want some time to stretch as well."

He then proceeds to head to the receptionists desk with gardevoir following behind him. "Uhm..hello?" he said with while placing his hand on the counter. "Oh!..uhm yes may i help you sir?" she said in reply to him "Yes i'm here to enter the tournament" He said with an excited voice as he pound his fist on the table. "Well isnt it abit late to sign up? i mean it's the middle of the night." she said with an annoyed voice "Uhm..well..yeah i guess so.." he said with dissapointment in his voice "Sigh...here" she sighed as she gave him the sign up paper "But do it quick some of us would like to go home and sleep"."Oh uhm..thank you" he said taking the paper and sitting down in a near by chair. A few minutes later he returns the paper to the receptionist and began to head out the door with his gardevoir behind him.

His stomach began to gurgle with hunger "Gah!" he then held his stomach as so did the gardevoir feeling her masters emotions. "Heh..seems were both abit hungry well how about we go over to that place to get some food and a goodnights rest!". He said as he pointed his finger towards the big house next to the "time" part of the arena.

His gardevoir then hugged him tired and worn out from a long day. He then blushed and took her off her feet carrying her "Jeez were you always this heavy?" he jokingly said as the gardevoir punched his shoulder "Gah aha i was just joking jeez..." he then started to walk towards the house with the gardevoir in his arms to get a nights rest to prepare himself for what wait the tomorrow.

Back