• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eeveelution did you like the most?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Which Eeveelution did you like the most?

I probably like Vaporeon the most. :3
First of all, it's sooo kawaiii! xD;
It's moveset is very useful, so you could say it looks good and it is good. How awesome is that? :)
Well, what about you? If you want to say so, please post a comment below! :D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Leafeon

Seeing as grass is my favorite type, it's a fitting choice. The nostalgia value is what makes it earn my vote, despite the fact that I've tried battling with it, and it didn't work out. Competitively, Jolteon is my favorite because it's the only eeveelution I've used competitively for an extended period of time.

Years
Glaceon has my favorite color scheme out of the Eeveelutions. Also, the hat thing on its head is pretty cool-looking.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
hmmm I dunno. they are all ADORABLE Though(especially sylveon.) hmm I want to say sylveon but I havent tried it yet. so I am gonna say espeon seeing as I love cats.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Leafeon. Surprisingly though, as I'm not a fan of Grass-types. I find Leafeon way more adorable than any of the other Eeveelutions. Its leafy ears and tail somehow just makes me happy when I look at them. It must be because I love nature a lot. :3

Years
Jolteon looks the coolest in my opinion. I like Espeon, too, it has some sort of charm that I can't quite explain it.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I personally loved Vaporeon (like 80% of the general Pokéfans) more than anything else ever since the first generation because of two things. Speed and Special Attack. And the best part comes around charging a killer Ice Beam. Plus, like atif said it is also pretty kawaii and hard not to adore over, even though in that aspect every Eeveelution till date is that cute, except for Eevee, who is even cuter.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm a big fan of Espeon. It's small, it's pink, and it's cute. If I was ever given the chance to turn a few Pokémon into real-life animals, Espeon would definitely be one of my picks. Espeon is not that bad of a Pokémon when it comes to battling. With its Dream World ability, Magic Bounce, this Pokémon is able to throw any types of hazardous moves back to the opponent, such as Stealth Rock, Toxic, and Thunder Wave. It's got decent Special Attack, and after a boost, it could take down many of your opposing Pokémon. Espeon's got a poor Defense stat, though, so you'd have to be very careful with it when your foe has a physical-attacking Pokémon out on the field, such as Lucario.

Years
Umbreon. I just simply liked its dark design and its moves were beast for me when I used it in Pokémon Colosseum.

Years
Vaporeon of course!

Me being a fan of Water-types was an obvious reason behind this answer. It's got usable stats and like almost all other Water Pokemon, can use Ice Beam to deal with Grass-types. Plus it has the most beautiful tail of them all!

blue

gucci
Years
Espeon, they're all cute but I think out of all of them Espeon is the best looking, has the best moves and typing.

EJ Nero

Water forever
Years
It's a tie between Vaporeon, Glaceon and Umbreon. Sylveon looks amazing, so I may end up falling for the fantastic four Eeveelutions instead. :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Glaceon! Glaceon! Glaceon!

Glaceon's my all-time favorite Pokémon. It being Ice Type (which is my favorite type btw) and an Eeveelution (I love the entire Eevee family) adds up to the ammount of awesomeness that cute thing holds in ^^
Up until Glaceon was revealed, Flareon was my favorite Eeveelution, but now it comes on second place xD

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
I'm with the others as well. Glaceon, it's the first Ice-type Pokémon I always carry along. I don't always use a standard Ice-type Pokémon because I usually use Quagsire, Kingler or Golduck for Ice attacks.

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I would have to say Leafeon. Grass being my favorite type, I like this little guy. Leafeon can take physical hits well and has a nice speed and attack stat. This guy is definitely one of the better Eeveelutions.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Umbreon

I like its type more than the others. I also like its design the most and I usually evolve Eevee into an Umbreon when I play Gale of Darkness. I also like that it can illuminate its rings. It looked cool in the anime.

Back