• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something that's Interesting About Your State/Country

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
Here you just post something interesting about your state, country, or whatever. Something interesting here in Rhode Island, USA is that we have something called coffee milk. It's milk with the taste of coffee. To tell you the truth I've never had it. XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Well, my state's nickname is the bluegrass state aka Kentucky. But really the grass is not blue, just a dark lush green xD

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I can't think of anything here..
Except the provincial election is coming up..?

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Did you know that northwestern Arkansas (my region)...
--beat out Las Vegas as the best place to live in a national poll?
--is where Wal-Mart's headquarters is located? (my town is about 20-30 minutes away from where the HQ is)

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
Years
Whats interesting about my state is they say "Every things bigger in Texas",but thats not true.Every things the same size,even if it were in a differnt state. :\

The P???c?r?

Last edited:

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
Years
Sweden is the country where Ikea is from.
We've got moose here too. A lot of Germans likes to come over here in Summertime, and steal road signs that are warning for them XD
In the north of Sweden you can see the aurora if the sky is clear...

And in a city that lies about 2 metrical miles away from me, is the world's first twisted skyscraper situated. You may've seen it on the Discovery Channel.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Something odd about my state...Well, all teh ignorant people of the lower 48 seem to think we live in igloos and have penguins up here xD (Alaska, btw.)

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Let's see, well perhaps the fact that we can go to the beach no matter what time of the year it is, we have a small rain forest to the east side of the island, mountains with killer views in the center and to the south west a small desert and awesome caves to explore around in.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Something interesting about my state...well, where I live, the weather is soo messed up! x_X One day it's 55 degrees outside, then the very next day it drops down to 25 degrees. XP It's not too interesting, but it bugs the heck out of me! XD

~Kelsey

Back