• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup dudes

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Sup guys, I was a member around 5 years ago, but went inactive for years. But I can't remember my username, so I created a new account. So sup dudes.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome back to PC MajinRyoichi! Did the Majin part in your name comes from Majin Buu or Vegeta in DBZ? If so, you met a fellow fan there!
Did you hung around the Emulation section? Perhaps you should check the Pokemon X/Y forum for news about the upcoming games. Maybe you should try the Fifth Gen Gaming forum too.
Have fun and VM me or a mod if you ever need help or want to talk.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Alrighty,
My name is Blake. I am 17 years old. Live in the U.S. Enjoy long walks on the beach. And (shocker) like Pokemon. I'm more of a fan of the first 3 regions though. I came back for some random reason, I guess I missed PC from before xD. I went inactive after my internet got turned off and forgot about you guys after that. But hopefully, I hope I am here to stay (and to remember my Username).

Welcome back to PC MajinRyoichi! Did the Majin part in your name comes from Majin Buu or Vegeta in DBZ? If so, you met a fellow fan there!
Did you hung around the Emulation section? Perhaps you should check the Pokemon X/Y forum for news about the upcoming games. Maybe you should try the Fifth Gen Gaming forum too.
Have fun and VM me or a mod if you ever need help or want to talk.

Well Yes. I grew up with DBZ so I put it in my username xD. And Sorta, I hung around Emu and Game Dev. And I'll look around and see what's new xD.

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello there Majin Ryoichi!

Welcome to back to PC! 5 years? Wow, that is so a loooooooong time ago.

Anyways, you should refresh your memory about the rules so you won't get into any trouble in the forum. There are many places you should visit around the forum. Like the new X & Y forum and speculate things about the upcoming games. The Forum Games forum are a nice place to have fun. And Clubs are places you can discuss things about your Club. Also if you want to talk don't be shy to VM me I won't bite.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Again Welcome back to PC and I do hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Back