• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
XD. Well do you like the pic I chose for my sig XD. Update on epi. The last one was where Max drew his match XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Good, you'll be at the end soon. Then you'll wonder if it was all a video game or if it actually happend...It's confusing XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Well Daichi was first XD.

It went like this

Daichi lost to Ming Ming
Ray lost to that big guy XD.
Max drew with Mystel

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Yeah, then it's going to be a frest episode thingy, then Kai fights...haven't seen the show in a while so I don't remember well XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks DP ^^. Well the last epi that has just finished is where Kai mastered the new Dranzer XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
If he alrady trained in that garage area thingy...I think he fights next... where he kicks the can XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Okie dokie XD. So I guess G-Revolution win because anime like this is quite predictable. Well Beyblade has become predictable.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
It was predicatable that Kai died?O_o This really shows how sucky BBA really is, they drew one match lost two and won two....Everyone but Tyson and Kai got shafted XD

Back