• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

"Arise" - Sepultura

"Arise Again" - Soulfly

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Bring Me The Horizon - Antivist

Bring Me The Horizon has always been one on my favorite bands. When I began listening to metal almost four years ago, Bring Me The Horizon was one of the first couple of bands that progressively got me into heavier music; the first song my friend and I found was called Pray For Plagues off of their first full-length album titled "Count Your Blessings." Though I haven't known them as long as many others, since I never even really heard of the metal genre until my freshmen year of high school was ending, I've always been a huge fan of all of their albums and loved all of their songs.

They've been given a ton of crap as their music began to get "lighter." I still really liked their music. When the album "There is a Hell, Believe me I see it; There is a Heaven, Let's keep it a Secret" came out, I thought it was a great album! I was excited for more! With their newest album on the Horizon, they have just released their second song from it. The album is called "Sempiternal" which is released on April 30th, and I am beyond stoked. The first song they released was called "Shadow Moses," which also has its own music video too. You can check it out if you want; the editing effect is really neat!

tl;dr: I love this band a lot; this is a new song from their new soon-to-be-released album. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Olly Murs ft Flo Rida - Troublemaker
Well, this one has been a personal fav since it was released. I like most Flo Rida songs, whether it concentrates on him or not. And it's catchy, don't you think so?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Bloc Party - Helicopter This is a somewhat old song that I've always been very fond of but for some reason forgot all about it 'till hearing it play in a shop earlier today! It's now on repeat and I'm learning that awesome riff on guitar as we speak ♥

Sir Codin

And now for some politically incorrect crossover thrash...

Spoiler:

Years

Room 5 - Make Luv (feat. Oliver Cheatham)

Again, I was always fond of that early 2000's era that has been long forgotten.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Oasis - Morning Glory
Probily the most catchy song on the album but the loudness war really shows from this song.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Owl City- Shooting Star (Gianni Kosta Remix)

Not the most known remix of Shooting Star, but it's definitely my favorite. They play it on the on a radio station Air 1 during something called Mixology Live. It's this thing that takes place on Air1's website every weekday and hosted by a DJ named Ashton. Basically people can vote up what song can be played on the radio. There's a list of like 50ish songs all on what's called a queue and people upvote or down vote songs they like. Whatever song gets the most votes gets played on the radio. Someone who goes on Mixology almost everyday requested Ashton to added it to Mixology's queue and he did. The guy's not a really known remixer but I really wish was. Air 1 is a nationwide radio station and millions of people listen to it so thousands listen to Mixology Live every weeknight. This gets played often and maybe many people will like and he'll be known. Also hope if Adam (Owl City) releases a remix ep of Shooting Star, that this is one of the remixes on it. That would be awesome!
TL;DR I really love this remix of Owl City's Shooting Star and want it to get known. Go listen to it if you're an Owl City fan hahaha.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Black Water - Apparat
Album: The Devil's Walk

This song is omfg. Not everyone's cuppa, definitely, but it's so crazy relaxing in its own way and blahblahblah. I'm not gonna get all emotional over it and go off on one about how it's so deep and meaningful and beautiful but I guess it could be interpreted that way by someone who gets into it enough!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Red - Death of Me
I recently discovered this song and now I can't stop listening to it. x:

Sir Codin

MAAAAIIIDDEEEENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Dustbowl Dance - Mumford & Sons
Album: Sigh No More

I never really liked M&S. Then I happened to land on this song during shuffle and now I like them. This album, anyway!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Song: Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
Album : Minutes to Midnight.
This song is one of the best they ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back