• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah yes. Long Distance Relationships. It depends on whether you meet them irl first or so from what I've gathered/experienced. My aunt made her's work out! It was a lovely wedding with delicious Strawberry Shortcake! ♥ But she met her husband in Las Vegas, then went out with him and everything.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think long distance relationships can work out so long as you keep in contact with that person a lot!

...So I just got called a "cheat" in Spanish on EGC's PO when two of the person's Pokemon were Mareep and Pidgeotto (and Flareon, which Steelix's EQ only did 90% to). They're just mad that my Skamory survived a Focus Punch and Empoleon a Focus Blast. Still doesn't beat being called a mother you-know-what in Spanish on iSketch just because I skipped the person for giving away the answer.

Yes, this section does indeed exist~ Good for finally noticing it! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I've learned Long Distance Relationships must be more than that, tbqh. My aunt and her husband got it to work because they kept in touch, but they also met up with each other quite a few times, and even went on a trip to Australia (it was her husband's family test, which she passed with flying colors. ♥) Her husband also went to live with her in Colorado for a few months or so, iirc.

Welcome to this fabulous crazy section! We don't bite much!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I read iiiiiiiiit! I remembered you saying about finishing a page the other day, so I went to go and look yesterday. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

OK, so we're going out for dinner. I hope there's a GameStop near wherever we go so I can ask my parents if we could stop there. I may not have enough cash, but I can always sell a game~

Also, gonna finish up iconing Blair/BW Hero so I can reserve him for Gora (a Loveless-based RP over at DW).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to review my Mithos application one more time and expand the first person sample. Then it'll be time to finally send it in! ♥

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Considering where on the page my last post ended up no one's gonna actually notice the album now xD

Oh well. Matter of fact, I actually drew even more today. I somehow managed between going to the movies with someone and watching a film with the family.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's okay! It's just going to have to be one of those things that I go and check every few days!

Your art is so beautiful ahhhh. ;w; I don't practice enough to get any more skilled at art. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was looking through some of your earlier artwork the other day Pokey. Even back then it's much better than what I can do today. The best I can do is chibi style and some people don't even really classify that as anything haha!

I'm waiting for the Yogscast to upload a new part to their Shadow of Israphel series ff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watch their mod and other minecraft videos occasionally, but I really watch them for their Shadow of Israphel series. I blame my friend who told me about it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not getting Abyss 3DS because I don't have a 3DS and in order for me to play it without losing interest is to have my sister watch my play it. It's what she did the first time I played it iirc, and either joined in during that playthrough or after it. I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back