• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O hai, been missing this place

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Been a good loooong time since I've been here.
I'm at Job Corps now, getting an edumacation in electricity.

I'mma ZAP ya.

How's PC doing these days?
I MISS YOU ALL!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Heeeyy! I remember you!! And that is really cool!! Are you looking towards being an electrician or electrical engineering? :3 Or do you have something more specified that you're working towards?
And wow, it has been a while! I just noticed you joined in 2008! Welcome back! It's nice you have kept Pokemon as one of your interests! :3

Hope to see you posting around for a while! <3

Cid

Years
You're right! It's been a whole year since your last post. That's twelve times the prerequisite for a re-introduction, so this has been quite late, I must say! Still, welcome back to PC, man!

How's Job Corps? When people call what they get as edumacation, that sometimes implies a bad connotation. Hoping it's not true. :p But yeah, electricity is an interesting field; I'm assuming it's related to technician stuff? That's cool. Although I'm not really the type who likes handling electricity, I still respect what technicians do to deal with what they have to work with.

Guess this means you like Electric-types? Haha. If you still play Pokémon, that is. I don't know if you've been here since B2/W2's reveal and release, but there's that and XY coming soon for the franchise. So PC's been bustling. :) And that goes for both in the Pokémon-related sections and unrelated ones. (b'')b

I'm sure everyone missed you while you were gone, too! I only vaguely remember your username, but I still hope that we can see each other around as you become active again. That said, stay active now! Even with edumacation on the way, I'm sure you can still spend time here to your heart's content. Freshen up on the new stuff we've implemented (perhaps a new rule or two, especially with the section-specific ones), and really, just enjoy posting. Again, welcome back, Omega! :D

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Thanks for the welcome from the both of you, Yeah my electrical training is for residential electricians, I could probably fix any problem in any house right now, lol.

I do also know of X and Y, I have W2 at the moment, only recently beat the elite 4, been taking it slow, trying to make it last longer than W1, was fairly disappointed with white version 1, no real good afterstory, no crazy unique or difficult to decipher puzzles like emerald, or huge areas to explore like FR or HG/SS. Though B2 has been keeping me busy.

AAAANNND, of course I still like pokemon, I have a feeling I'll love pokemon for my whole life. 20 and going. I keep coming back here now and then to check up on the place, though I don't even attempt to post cause I never know where to start anymore, ROM hacking was my thing here and it seems that the ROM hacking scene is a bit more advanced than it was when I last left off. I was around when ASM just hardly started booming, like JPAN's first 5 posts is when I was around more often. lol. Don't even remember anything about how to hack a ROM, I could probably still script well but... I'm at a loss on everything else now lol.

Reactions: Cid

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Interesting, I remember you back in the past! xD You came back at one point and I welcomed you back with open arms back when I was a mod. xD Well, glad to see you back here and *hopefully* you can like... stick around and stuff! PC is a lot fun now and you don't want to let that pass up D:

Stick around and don't leave again ok

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hello Omega ! Welcome Back !
I haven't talked to you at all, so I decided to make this friendly meme !
Spoiler:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Hello Omega ! Welcome Back !
I haven't talked to you at all, so I decided to make this friendly meme !
Spoiler:

Hiya, and yeah, I plan to eventually get back in the game, it's just really time consuming over here so I don't get to hack much anymores... Well, considering that's mostly why I was posting on this site in the past.

Back