• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
wow this hack has stunning graphics and nice features. i'll be waiting to play this no matter how long it will have a release

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
*eyes pop in amusement, pet dog beside drools in beauty, losing breath*

This.. is.. just.. so.. GREAT!
I'm so glad I bought a phone instead of anything else.

Now, the question is, would you be determined enough to complete this hack?
Other than this.. *speechless*
Thanks!
Also determined yes, hoping to complete it even more :p
I hope I will too :>

Anbuja... you have choked me to death by showing pure awesomeness... I will not be your friend anymoar.....

Dammit I guess the flair is graphics for you :)
You must be hackin since '10 n learnt a lot of stuff... just a little more time in and you could make this the HotY. But you'd better believe it to make it be, kay?

Uh, letscelebrate! *shows beer*

BTW we need a Anbuja Awesome Skill Protection Program (AAAPP) for people like me and Ash493 cuz we are too sensitive to this kind of stuff lol.
Kidding aside, I guz you musta brought in sum medals!!!

BTW did you pursooade Pedro to hack againnn? (And nice scripts lol)
Its AASPP LOL, but thanks! :>

I'm impressed, can't wait to see the first alpha/beta.

PS: The support bar code links to Pokemon Raptor.
OMG how could that happen D:

Fixed it already!

Thansk really much!

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
Years
Professor Dingaling... Hats of to you sir, but not as good as King Jingaling.
Also, show them the bad-ass thing we did... They deserve to know but I'm not the one to tell them.
Initiate peer pressure module

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Also, show them the bad-ass thing we did... They deserve to know but I'm not the one to tell them.
Ohh "bad-ass". Can't wait to see what it is. This hack has amazed me already can't wait to see more. :]

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Theyre not ready for it...yet.
Ohh "bad-ass". Can't wait to see what it is. This hack has amazed me already can't wait to see more. :]

I think it'll will, but I wont show it until I get somehtign else working.
So you have to wait.

Uhm Ive applied Jpans engine, and it did what its supposed to do.
Now I need to get the nurse joy scripts to work again, and I don't have any clue how to get a new one to work.
If anyone knows how to get it to work again and stuff please VM me for skype exchange so we can work on it.
Thank you very much.

Anbuja~

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW DUDE GREAT job it looks amazing ill wait for the alpha :D i just wanna play :D

Years
As you've been told a million times this hack looks amazing. I do wonder why the borders of interior maps are that ugly brown colour - it detracts from the focus and I think pure black would look better.

I would like to see more examples of your scripting skills - i.e, videos of some events or something - because exemplary graphics isn't enough to qualify this hack as great - I don't doubt you though! Keep up the awesome work!

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
As you've been told a million times this hack looks amazing. I do wonder why the borders of interior maps are that ugly brown colour - it detracts from the focus and I think pure black would look better.

I would like to see more examples of your scripting skills - i.e, videos of some events or something - because exemplary graphics isn't enough to qualify this hack as great - I don't doubt you though! Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks firstly for the kind comment! :>
As for the brown border, idk noone really pointed it out that it doesn't look that bad and it never really bothered me since its only a little palette RGB change.
I guess I wanted to be a little different from other hacks which uses the plain black color.

Also for the scripts, since almost all major storyline script have been scripted, I think I should maybe make a video or two.
Actually idk why I didnt do that until now, I was probably going to wait that people can see them while playing.

Unfortunately were overworking the first two towns scriptwise because of my new textbox and color codes =/

I have one script that is probably really worth to be shown, but its not completely done yet.
I'll work on it maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow in the morning.
If I'll be able to make a video of it then I'll upload it right away so you can take a look at it.
I just hope you guys are going to like it.

Lastly thanks again for the comment which is really appreaticed :)

Also I don't want to spoil or anything but I think I'll release the alpha in a month.
If everything goes with the rythm it is.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
There's really not much to say every updates, other than "Ermahgerrd! Awesome tiles!" or "You did it again, Anbuja!" because you do it every single time. So, just for the sake of posting so that you know I am still keeping a watch, I wanna say "Good Job!"

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
This is truly eye candy lol. Great job at making the look unique & different. Love the cop webs in the cave & the poke center has a great look/feel to it. I'm looking forward to seeing both character sprites. I do enjoy not just the story but everything from the hack. You guys are doing an amazing job keep it up.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
This looks like a really nice hack! I can't wait til next month to try out the Alpha. Keep up the good work ;)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
We, the members of Pokécommunity, solemnly declare that we will resist this extreme awesomeness shown by Anbuja and fight to remain conscious while browsing through his hack. This, by law, has permitted us to unite and stand our ground to form the Anbuja Awesome Skill Protection Program, abbreviated AASPP, who hope for more members to join our united cause towards sheltering the weak-eyed from Anbuja's killer tiles & graphics.
Towards the Betterment of Pokécommunity! Salute!
*Salutes*

Anyone who feels like joining may salute in this thread, lol. YOU HAVE MADE SO MANY TILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GSIGAOSIFAOSIFCASX?JIHNASDXASCHASCAS{CAS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

#AASPPtrainingprotectioncomesup

(whew) I can breathe easy. I guess that this hack is really gonna bomb up I mean LOOK AT IT AND WEEP!!!

How do you make it so good? I don't feel like spamming anymore so I'll get straight-to-the-point.

Firstly, the new makeover has made it even more dynamic, and with the awesome-freakin-hellishly-devil-master-spectacular tiles on the water and the animating grass tiles to start with, what's to improve? Then, I guess that the cave tiles also join the fun, with webs and details. At last, the new Pokécenter has to be awesome and freaking tiles on it, it's a nice example of indoor tiles! (I really hope you fixed that Nurse Joy script we're talking about, tho, or else you'd be in trouble :( )

#nothingelsetosayreally

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Lets hope this doesnt get into a diseese XD

Update:
Here is the video as I've promised, I think it turned really nice out.
The quality isnt that well, because snagit sucks D:
If I can figure out how to make it better I'll reupload it probably by the evening.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years

Update:
If I can figure out how to make it better I'll reupload it probably by the evening.

That looks great! Great work Anbuja.
The earthquake is a tad dodgy, that's the only real negative thing i can say, and even then
it's probably just an upload thing.
I absolutely LOVE the new text boxes and the backgrounds. I would talk about your tiles
but you've probably had enough of those!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

Update:

I would love to watch this video, but when I try it says that account the video was uploaded on has been deleted :(

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years

Update:

It will be great if you said I did the script. :)

Giant Magikarp

I like Iris...
Years
ef6.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DAT ANIMATED TILES!!!!!!!!!
THIS. IS. SUPER. GREEEEAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

can't wait for the alpha!!!!!!
I HOPE THIS WILL BE FINISHED
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Last edited: