• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

"New" Member saying hello

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2021
Hello fellow mortals of the Pokemon Community! I am... wait for it... FinalInsanity, and I'm here today to bring you grave news.

I have arrived! Muahahahaha*hack-cough*..ha!

...No, but in all seriousness I created this account about a million years ago and never bothered to post a hello thread or do anything with it.

I've been a Pokemon fan since the days of Red/Blue, and though I experienced a bit of a burnout midway through SoulSilver (didn't ever finish it, got back into Pokemon when I finally got Black) my passion for the games returned, stronger than ever.

I'm very inconsistent when it comes to being active on forums, so I may or may not randomly disappear from time to time only to suddenly return. I'm bad at forums, go figure.

Years
I loved HeartGold and SoulSilver but what put me off a bit were the slow animations.. battles and the PC box took forever. ;~; But they were great nonetheless. Good to hear you're back into Pokemon once again; I'm sure you'll have lots to discuss by staying here, which in turn would help keep your love for the franchise to burn brightly. Welcome to the forum!

It's all right if you think you might disappear, I was that way at first so I understand. PC is one of the only communities I'm active on and every other one I check whenever I have the interest to. But this is a pretty friendly place so you might end up liking it a lot and sticking around (we certainly hope so). Either way, I'm crossing my fingers you have an enjoyable time during your stay. Why not go on and discuss your favorite Pokemon games right now?! There are certainly many threads to dive into in that regard, whee.

Have a great time here, see you around Final! :) Feel free to contact me if you need some help.

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
well nice to see u here now welcome to the PC hope u like it here I'm Oden if u need any help with Pokemon or need to back or want to trade just hit me up so nice to meet u hope to see u around

Back