• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Aquamarine Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

whats with the magikarp? anything special about it?

StrawyBlood

*Learning english*
Years
I just want to ask about the pokemon...
How many do you need?
What specific types you need?
Who names the pokemons?
Do you need an starter, an evo starter or an evo of the evo starter xD?
Do you need legendaries?
Anything else?
xDDD

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
@Atomic_Reactor: nope. Nothing particularly special about the Magikarp. It's random, can't level up, and is pretty bad.

@Strawy_Blood: I have given names so far, but others could help. I desperately need concepts of Pokémon as well. PM me your concepts and ideas.

StrawyBlood

*Learning english*
Years
wii! i cant put now images xD
well here are some fakemons from my game
Ticky.png
Whimp.png
Stylox.png
Tediber2.png
Domble.png

1- looks crappy -_-
2-I dont like coloring
3-to soft the colors...
4-m... i like it xD
5-remembers me of bulbasaur xD

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
#4 would be the only decent one in there but it still needs improvement. Sorry if I am being harsh on you but you really need to get the positioning and coloring correct. To me they don't resemble pokemon very well. But with some improvement, they could. :)

StrawyBlood

*Learning english*
Years
#4 would be the only decent one in there but it still needs improvement. Sorry if I am being harsh on you but you really need to get the positioning and coloring correct. To me they don't resemble pokemon very well. But with some improvement, they could. :)
yeah, those fakemon dont look like pokemon, i need a lot of practice before i made a good fakemon xD
you arent being harsh, you're saying the true XD so well, i need a lot more more and more practice (i suck when i draw in the computer :p... i prefer my pencil *-*)

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
Yeh I suck at drawing, full stop. The only drawing I can do is stuff with instruments, like isometric, planometric etc etc. But keep practicing, you'll get it.

But back on topic: Can I just suggest you edit your textbox and remove those squares in the corners. They just don't look right too me..

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
Sorry i havent been here in a while but um... do you still want concepts?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Sorry I haven't been active guys, I've been busy with stuff. BUT! I have started scripting a new feature, which I will explain in a minute. But first, screenshot!

capture017qs5.png

Lookie here. It appears as if we have a cameo!

But anyway, new feature.
Apocathary
This will be a building in two towns in Eldar. It is purely for fun, replacing Poffins and Pokéblocks, but instead of contests, you can make potions and cures, where you can mix ingredients you have collected into a cauldron.

So, say I mixed a Potion and an Oran Berry, I would get a new concoction. I this case, it would be called a Luza Mix, or if you mixed well enough, the LuzaMix Plus.

Screenshots to follow.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
like i said before, great news again Lorem. its great to see some new updates to the game.

Strawyblood: i like 3, 4 and 5. 1 does look crappy, and 2, well, i dont really know what to say about that one. not trying to sound harsh by the way.

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
The first new screenshot looks strange. You appear to be outside yet your map edges are BLACKNESS. Try making it tree's for a bit so the player cannot see when it turns to black. It'll look a lot better.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
Dude this is looking good:)
Sorry i wont be able to stay here tho... You know ssbb and stuffs...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Wow...

Wow! This is going to be a really good game!!
Love the scripting work and the screenshots, But it is true that you should take out
That black on the edges!

Love it,Though!

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
if theres one thing to say here its AWESOME
off topic: do you want some concepts or no?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Lorem's already quit this game, as his project folder was corrupted/erased. He's now working on Scarlet.

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
hey guys im new in this thread.. is this game playable??what kind of emulator should i used to play this game just in case??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back