• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Hmm... Well, I'm making the announcement just out of principle, though I'm pretty sure no one here will even both reading my fics... (I hate being written off like I have been by people here lately...why doesn't anyone even give me just a little attention any more...?).

Chapter Five of Feral Twilight is up, and Chapter Two of Biohazard is too...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
New story released. I may post the first chapter soon, but for now:

Anima Ex Machina
Prologue
(I'll bring down the stars for you.)​

When a meteor crash-lands in Hoenn, it brings with it a parasitic Pokémon that threatens all life on Earth. As the rest of humanity scrambles to either get their hands on the alien invader or resist its overwhelming forces, a mild-mannered Pokémon researcher with a penchant for being in the wrong place at the wrong time finds himself caught up in the struggle for the future of the planet. Without any choice in the matter, he's forced to fight in the ongoing war, but is he the key to humankind's survival or a pawn for its destruction?

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Tired of seeing OT fics with ten-year-olds saving the world?
Tired of seeing all those OT parodies that mock ten-year-olds saving the world?
Tired of seeing teams that try to catch legendary pokémon and/or destroy the world?
Want to turn it upside down?

Try this!
Mama's Boy
Ever wondered how parents let their children to leave home and become trainers when they're not even out of elementary school? Well, April Killigan doesn't.
She leaves with her son.
She knows pretty much nothing about gyms, Pokémon League, Pokémon Centers, contests, the diversity of Pokémon... But she sure can cook.
And then there's that incident, when her husband died mysteriously while doing research...​

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
As promised, I released VS. Regice today. Did our heroes defeat Regice? Did Pearl defeat Jupiter? Thus ends the Neo Team Rocket Snow Route Arc in Poke Special Manga: DP!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
One
(Helter skelter, the birds flew off with a fallout shelter.)​

Welcome to Polaris Institute, one of the pinnacles of the advancement of science. It's just a normal day for the research team... unless, of course, you count the invasion of Team Rocket.

Also making his grand entrance: the hero of the story, a young and extremely clumsy pokémon researcher who really was hoping this would be an ordinary day.

Years
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Tale of the Time Warriors

A little late on the announcement, but Chapter V of Tale of the Time Warriors is up. In this one, Mika's visions get a little more detailed, more of the plot is revealed, and Team Elemental is sent on their first official exploration.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
OK, it's time for the weekly released of Poke Special Manga: DP. This Saturday, we have a double feature of VS. Dusknoir. Here's preview

-Can Diamond and his friends infiltrate Team Galactic's Headquarters
-Most importantly, will Diamond even survive?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Ok I want to tell everyone that I have a new Fan fic up its called Pokemon Journey: Sinnoh Region and we are currently on chapter 4 Vs. Turtwig! Please read, coment, and criticise...I would appreciate every single one!:)

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
I made a new Fan Fiction called Starlight, and I was wondering if any one wanted to read it. ^-^

Preview:

In a time before Poke Balls, when Saffron was a small, country town, and where there was once a clearing near the city, miracles unfold before the world.

Spring. It's a miracle time.

Baby Pokemon are taking their first steps in life, romping in the grass and flowers, and being watched over by parents, and such. In the meadow near Saffron, a newborn Ponyta cowers behind her mother.

This Ponyta is a miracle all by herself, and because of one thing; the dainty, four sided, white star on her forehead.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Ta-dah!
The final chapter of Journey to Isle of Jade is up! (There's still an epilogue to come, though.)
If you want to read a fic but don't want to wait for weeks to read the next chapter, here's a finished fic for you. The final chapter is the 15th one, and there's also a prologue and the epilogue.
I promise to be eternally grateful to anyone who reads my fic, even more so if you review!

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Anouncement: "Elusive Goals" is up

At last, I am ready to publish a Pokémon FF. After some convincing and study, my second work, but first to be published here, is now available for readers.

I can't post URL yet, so you can use the Search this Forum utility in the Pokémon Fan Fiction section, and introduce the following terms:
Elusive Goals

Because the measure of success in life is not always as simple as being offered a nice and important position in Team Rocket. Let's follow Pokémon Racer Darius Mezze as he tries to understand the mysteries behind this offer of a lifetime.

PD.: Thanks to An-chan and jeffback for their support.
PD2.: if a moderator could be so nice to edit and post the actual URL address it would be great.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Ok Chapter 5 in Pokemon Journey: Sinnoh Region is in progress. Please I would absolutely looooooove people to comment and criticise more so please read and c+c plz. Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back