• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just updated my status!

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
I use Facebook only and to be honest I'm always contemplating deleting it but I always keep it and I'm sure I will always have it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I use Facebook only lol. Not interested in Twitter and don't think I'll need one (Isn't it the same thing as posting statuses on Facebook, anyways? Correct me if I'm wrong). If DeviantArt counts as a Socila Media, then I use that too. And oh, PokeCommunity of course :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I dislike Facebook so I hardly use it. I've been on it for almost nine years though so its novelty wore off a long time ago. I am on Twitter as well and I use that all the time <3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm finally making good use of Facebook.

Took me like eight years. xD

It helps me stay in contact with friends that I don't see due to distance, and schedule differences. So it's handy. I check it every couple of days or so, sometimes less or more. It varies. I'm certainly not hooked to it every second.

Don't use Twitter was much as I used to, though.. that sorta died down for me.

Uuuum.. I use tumblr a lot? But that's fandom blogging, ssssssh.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
omg Tumblr addict here! especially due to my current obsession with Loki.

As for Facebook, I hardly use it. If I do, it's more as a picture dump when I upload stuff via my phone or iPad. I also don't use Twitter much easier except to stay up to date with the celebs and band members I like or whatever. *shrug* I do use it for Saboten every year though. XD

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
My friends love to make fun of me for having nearly every social network under the sun. From what I can remember, I have Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, Skype, Snapchat (if that counts) and Vine. I use Facebook regularly and usually check back there several times a day. I also check on Instagram every few days. I update my Tumblr every few days (depends on my mood) and get spammed on Snapchat every day, but don't really send snaps often. I only really use Skype to talk to one person regularly, otherwise my Skype account is unused. I used to check Twitter often, but I got bored of it and now only check it every few weeks. And my Google+ account died loooooong ago.

It's surprising to see a lot of people here not using Facebook much. :O

Wyntilda

[span="font-family: 'times new roman'; letter-spac
Years
Despite the fact that I hate social media, I have and actively use:
- Twitter (two counts: one personal, one activist)
- Instagram
- Facebook
- Google+
- Diaspora
- Tumblr
- Reddit

Guest123_x1

I used to use MySpace and then Facebook as a way to get back in touch with my friends from high school. However, eventually, the experience with Facebook got sour, and I have since deactivated my account (and also deleted my MySpace profile) as I could no longer stand all the drama from some of my peers.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have Facebook which I use everyday. I mainly have it cause there's certain groups of people who I like keeping in touch with. I usually only post status every several days, but I usually post something once a day. Usually a video, link to a funny image, or a funny picture, most of them Pokemon related or related to things I like. Most of my statuses are about things actually relating to my life, such as if I were to get a job or once I actually start attending college. I have Tumblr, which I've been using more often lately. I used to only check it every few days or weeks, but now I check it at least once a day, sometimes 3-5 times a day. I just reblog whatever I find amuzing. And then I have Twitter which I used every few days and is where I post my most random thoughts and I now use Instagram too. I think it's a great way to express my thoughts in a different way aka a picture. Plus I love taking pictures. At the moment I have no actual phone so I can only access it when I use a display phone/tablet in stores so right now most my pictures are either selflies , whatever I can drag into said store without looking weird, I post a scanned image of something I want to share that I emailed to myself. Once I get a phone , I'll be using it more often and take pictures of more things that I see or that happen throughout the day.

So yeah tl;dr I have a long list of social media sites that I use often for many different purposes. :P

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Yeah, i'm really is unto social media :)
I do facebook a lot, and twitter, some ;)
You can also add me on facebook if you want, though {:3}

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
The only social media sites I use nowadays are Tumblr and Twitter. They are my main two. I post on Twitter a lot tbh lol. I used to be a big Facebook user, but it's just become so boring. Same with Instagram.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I use Tumblr 98% of the time. It's my main social media...thing I use nowadays. I remade my twitter account several months ago after deleting it because it literally bored me to death. But it's still doing the same to me: boring myself to death. :P I only use Facebook to keep in touch with family and close friends.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I use Facebook. I used to have a blog here, but I guess that got disabled once I was no longer a moderator. The posts are still there, though.

I don't think there are that many people interested enough in my life to use anything other than Facebook, to be honest.

Years
Pretty much just Facebook and Tumblr. I message friends on Facebook, and check statuses, but that's about it. Tumblr, I just look up pictures/posts I like from tags, and see what my followed accounts are posting.

I stopped using Twitter at the beginning of the month, it's not worth it for me. I don't tweet enough to warrant having it, and I sometimes just felt silly tweeting to no response. "Twitter is having a conversation with yourself, hoping someone will join in."

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The only two social media sites I really use are Twitter and Tumblr. The former is something I've used daily since 2007 and the latter I've really only been using since earlier this year and I'm still in my completely-addicted phase. I consider them pretty different, though. Twitter is a lot more personal, even if it's still a public account. There are a lot of things I put on Twitter that I'd never put on my Tumblr, since my Tumblr is more of a fandom blog than a personal blog and I don't actually know who could end up seeing my posts because of how it works. (I don't get RT'd a lot so they're fundamentally different enough, haha.)

I've tried a few times to get into Facebook and I do have an account, but there's no one on it that I don't have on Twitter and I don't want to spam my updates to two places so I don't bother with it. :/

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm on twitter, facebook, tumblr, and instagram. Not sure if one would consider the latter a social network, but it's there. I don't really like facebook and rarely do I ever use it, but I'm on twitter daily; it's like facebook, but without the clutter. Between the summer of last year and the beginning of this year, I was a huge tumblr addict. That addiction has faded sharply since, but I still go on it everyday and rather than re-blog things, I tend to like stuff more. I use instagram occasionally, and I'd probably use it more if I had better things to take pictures of.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I've a Facebook account, which is mostly used for chatting with my classmates. I also have a twitter account, but you guys would definitely not want to know it, after all, the English I'm using there is too horrible to be read.

My Facebook's account practically dead, I do not post anything there at all. My twitter account's just for ranting and just making comments about my friends' tweets, nothing to special.

I would most definitely not make an Instagram, as I do not like taking pictures at all, let alone selfies and food.

Back