• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space and Time (D/P anime Spoilers Alert)

Years
In addition to the Sinnoh Elite Four announcement I made earlier today, Serebii.net dropped the following episode title for late May/early June most likely.

Episode 504: The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend!

Clearly, the most obvious meaning is Dialga/Palkia and their respective temporal/spacial issues (I forget who does which at the moment). Is it for the upcoming D/P movie or will this be the chance for Team Galactic to take stage? The possibilities run wild.

So, I'll make it a free-for-all.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Yea thats going to rock I get to see Palkia and Dialga. reminds me of Battle of the legends in Houen. I thought the movie comes out in July? or is this a follow up for the movie?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
In addition to the Sinnoh Elite Four announcement I made earlier today, Serebii.net dropped the following episode title for late May/early June most likely.

Episode 504: The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend!

Clearly, the most obvious meaning is Dialga/Palkia and their respective temporal/spacial issues (I forget who does which at the moment). Is it for the upcoming D/P movie or will this be the chance for Team Galactic to take stage? The possibilities run wild.

So, I'll make it a free-for-all.

Replace the phrase in parentheses with the word "respectively" and you'll be right on the money.

Anyway...I think it goes without saying that we'll most likely be seeing Team Galactic start to show up wither in that episode or the few following. It's interesting, though...that they're bringing up the conflict in the series like this, yet no mention of Darkrai, apparently (I STILL don't get that connection, even after playing through Diamond). I wonder if they'll bring up the "spirit trio"...

Years
Stupid Database error ate my reply.

Anyway, Mother of God, I got it right? I'm amazed.

As long as the writers attempt to try with Team Galactic and not give them the shaft (Aqua, cough).... It's either everything or nothing as I'd rather not let them screw up another canon criminal org if I could.

And I'm sounding whiny, aren't I? Yep.

As for Darkrai, I blame Rayquaza's role for Emerald as there has to be a balance Pokemon for the heavyweights, right? I guess. Heh.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
As for Darkrai, I blame Rayquaza's role for Emerald as there has to be a balance Pokemon for the heavyweights, right? I guess. Heh.

But we're dealing with Time & Space controllers here. They deserve more tham one Pokemon to control them. They deserve three. And that's just what they have.

Spoiler:

Darkrai still makes no sense. If Darkrai went with ANY of the other Legendaries, it would have to be Cresselia (if you don't know what I mean, play the game).

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
Well I don't think it is a follow up to the movie because they really never connect anything from the main anime storyline to the movies except in rare times like the Lugia in the Whirl Islands and using an ex-Team Magma Scientist as a villain.

I do hope that Team Galactic do show up soon and seeing how close Ash and friends are to the city where the second gym leader is and I there is a statue of the two Legendaries there where Team Galactic is then I really say the chances of seeing Team Galactic there are really high. Maybe we can finally see Mars. Coolie.

I don't really understand this generation's power trio. I mean what does that dragon and ghost pokemon does anyways? Is he really needed this time like Rayquaza?

Years
Jupiter? I didn't see her. I was surprised by Saturn appearing, for he should be later down the road (compared to Mars or Jupiter). Although, I like to rank him into a different class than the two ladies, with his overall common sense and intellect. Oh, who cares? heh.

Back