• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC's Doodle thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Nice work here!
May I just ask whether you draw these on computer (and how if so?) or by hand then colour on the computer?
Just curious cause I really like your art. The Tyranitar is actually very detailed and looks very good.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
Tablet + Photoshop. I don't have a scanner, and would be too lazy to use it even if I did have one. Although what I do in Photoshop isn't very different from what I would do on paper- I'm too scared to mess with all those fancy filters. :|

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
The Feebas was so funny. I actually once thought wild Feebas evolved that way.

Do you know what would be funny? Someone looking at a female Probopass playing with dolls, and asking Uxie if it was a boy or a girl.

Hayley, don't you know that if you open your eyes real wide near a Tyranitar, you'll get sand in your eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back