• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Manchu continued to speak to Neptune. "You remember the invasion of Albia, about three months ago?" Mostly everyone has heard of Albia. The Order of Neoverse army that attacked there was the largest by far. The city was taken in days. "The army attacking us here will be twice as large, twice as strong. I thought you should know. You should be prepared. Not all of us will make it."

Neptune's eyes were full of fear for a couple of seconds. Albia. The city was destroyed. And twice as large? Neptune frowned as he imagined the scene and the size of the army. He shivered, that's scary. But he shook his head and looked at them both.

"We're not going to lose." Neptune said firmly as he flung his water orb into the sky. The ball exploded in mid air, but something happened. In the air was a cloud of mist. It was a logo. It was the logo of the Alpha Alliance, created by the mist from the water ball. Neptune smiled as he saw his masterpiece. He had been practicing.

"We're fighting for the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance, right? We will defend those who need us, and we will not give up." Neptune smiled.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent smiled at him. "You're gonna make one heck of a Gold Tribe member. Well, we've done enough planning right now. You should get some rest, maybe visit some family or someone you care about. Once the war starts, you never know what can happen..."

Kent didn't want to say it, but Neptune and even himself can die in this battle. He wanted to be sure Neptune had a chance to say his goodbyes, if it really comes to that.

"You're off duty for now. Dismissed."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune nodded, and he understood why he was dismissed. He knew this war wouldn't be a pretty one, and he was ready for it.

"Apollo!" Neptune shouted, and the Pelipper appeared before him, panting.

"You have got to stop calling me like that." Apollo wailed, panting, "i'm not your personal taxi."

"Fish?" Neptune snickered.

"Okay, make sure you give me a big one tomorrow." Apollo laughed and without waiting for Neptune's command, bit Neptune's right hand and took off with Neptune hanging below.

Poseida...I don't know if I'm coming back. Neptune sighed and though as they flew through the Poseida gate. More importantly, if he died, he couldn't see Genevieve every again. He couldn't die. Not yet.

Neptune thanked Apollo and turned around, walking towards the park as fast as his feet could carry him.

"Genevieve..." Neptune entered the park, but then stopped. He was too scared. Too shy. Too guilty to approach her. But he was sure that she could see him standing there.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had been looking at Q, waiting for him to talk. She hadn't thought it was a hard question. However, she wasn't going to push him. "You don't have to tell me. Its ok."

Genevieve thought she heard footsteps and looked around. She stopped when Genevieve seen Neptune. Genevieve was filled with mix emotions. She was happy to see him. However, Genevieve was sad and kind of angry that he had left her. She knew he felt embarrassed about kissing her. And she was embarrassed by it too. However, they were still friends. They could still talk. If they couldn't Genevieve was going to go home. She gave him a small smile.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune sighed in relief as she smiled at him. She wasn't too mad, and Neptune smiled back at her. But when he saw the Gallade, Q, next to her, he frowned, letting out a little growl. What was he doing here?

Neptune shot Genevieve a look that meant Can I sit next to ya? But Q's here...

Neptune didn't know if he should approach her, especially if Q's next to her right now

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve watched him look at Q and then back at her. She sighed in her head, why did they hate each other so much?

"Come here." Genevieve said softly, looking at the empty seat next to her and then back at him. Why wasn't he just coming over? What was wrong? Still about the kiss? Genevieve thought to herself as she waited.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune heard her and walked towards her slowly. He couldn't smile, and he was a little nervous. He sat down next to her and didn't say a word.

Can't Genevieve tell what's going on? Neptune thought and sighed. But then he turned to Genevieve and Q and forced out a smile.

"I'm a member of the Gold Tribe now." Neptune didn't know what to say so he started the conversation.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve watched him walk over. What's wrong with him? Why does he look so sad? She wasn't sure what to do to make him smile again.

She swallowed, feeling the tension in the air. Genevieve didn't fell right about being in between them.

Genevieve looked at him. "Why did you do that? Are you sure you want to fight?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
Because I want to prove it to you...Neptune thought, Maybe then you'll notice me more...

He wanted shout that out loud, but he couldn't. He pushed that thought aside and lied, "I want to defend the city, I guess. Make sure the others are safe."

Neptune rolled his eyes. That was a bad excuse, all right. But then he didn't say that out loud either.

Neptune tried smiling, but his eyes were still full of sadness, a little jealousy, and mostly, guilt.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve searched his face and then pursed her lips. She hated war. In war there was so much unnecessary blood shred. So many Pokemon ended up dying. Genevieve shivered a little. She looked back at Neptune. "Oh, well that's a good enough reason as any. Its good to want to protect Pokemon."

Genevieve looked at him closely. Something seemed to be wrong and it kind of worried her. "Is something wrong Neptune?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
"N-no, I'm fine," Neptune stammered, looking away from her. It's just that I have a 50% chance of never seeing you again because of the war. But i have no choice...I need to win that blasted Gallade...

Neptune was relieved as she accepted the excuse. She didn't suspect a thing, thank god. When he turned and looked at her again, he saw her looking at him closely, and he blushed a little. His trident-horn wasn't glowing, however.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve knew he was laying. However, she bit her lip to keep from saying anything. Genevieve looked at him. He didn't look any different, maybe his horn was longer. Genevieve hated the thought of him fighting. Though, she knew she couldn't stop him if this was what he really wanted to do. Just come back to me.... She thought sadly.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Genevieve bit her lip, and she looked concerned. She's worried about me? Neptune thought, a little astonished, but he didn't show it on his face. She looked sad, and Neptune sighed. She would never understand what he was thinking.

"I have no choice Gen." Neptune finally spoke, shaking his head, "I have to..."

Neptune looked at the Ninetales. He wanted to hug her so much, but he couldn't...first of all, Q was there, second, she didn't even like him, third, after the kiss, he was afraid that she hated him. He looked into her bright, but sad eyes, and looked at the ground...

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Lex opened his eyes and looked at General Galleon. "Well, if the troops are on the way, they have to move faster. They must be building up their defenses as we speak. I have mastered some techniques with some moves I know, but I don't think it will be able to destroy the army of the Alpha Alliance. In addition, I saw them building a wall some days ago. It must be finished by now. And who nows if they are building another barrier?." he said and drew another crossed out alpha on the walls of the cave. "We must be offensive, but cautious. Low-key, but powerful."

It's almost time...If everything goes according to the plans, the Alpha Alliance, along with the Golden Tribe, will be finished!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve bit her lip more and looked away. She hated fighting. However, Genevieve knew that it needed to be done. If they didn't, then the Alpha Alliance's land would be taken by the Order. Genevieve shivered at the thought. Not wanting to think what that would be like.

Genevieve blushed. She liked how he said her name. Genevieve glanced back at him and leaned over. She hugged him and then pulled away, blushing deeply. "-S-Sorry."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie watched Neptune leave.She bit her lip.She had no family,that she could say goodbye to.She got split up from them a long time ago.She wished she could see her mom and dad again,but she didn't even know if they were alive.She felt a tear roll down her face.She slightly shook her head.She couldn't think about that.And she couldn't cry,at least not here.She forced on a smile and looked at Kent.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked at Julie. "You are dismissed for now as well, Peacewarrior. You don't have to stay here. I remember you say you have friends and family at your hometown. Maybe visit them if you wish."

Kent looked at her and smiled. He thought he saw a tear roll down her face. "It's going to be alright."

General Galleon nodded at Lex, then snarled. "The army is as good as ready! They've begun to march. The walls and defenses will crumble, for you and I have plans of our own during the battle. I took and destroyed Albia, and I will do the same with Eternity!" Galleon laughed, but a thought occurred to him. He remembered the Emperor didn't want Eternity destroyed, only captured. Maybe a few more Order of Neoverse Pokemon might die, but they have so many to spend, it wouldn't matter. Galleon smiled. He heard from a distance away the armies' footsteps.

"We'll be at the city in a day."

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Your half right,I have friends back there,I got split up from my family."Julie said kind of quietly,but Kent heard her she was sure.

She turned around and walked out and walked back to flower medow.She made it in.She did do it,and she could help defend this world.She could help her friends,and maybe along the way,she'll find her parents,but she doubted it.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
"Excellent. Destroying it would be a quick way to take the Alpha Alliance down, but if I remember correctly the Emperor didn't want us to destroy it. The battle will then be tougher than I thought." Lex said in his deadpan tone. "You know, General Galleon, if I wasn't so patient, I would be bringing down the walls now. That way we would kill many, many Godlen Triba and Alpha Alliance soldiers, and their defenses would be low so that our soldiers would go in easily and sweep the floor with them. But this voice inside my head tells me to wait...What do you think, General?"

What if we brought the city to the ground? Our new slaves would rebuild it before they die...But I can't go against the Emperor's will...so I guess we'll only destroy buildings if necessary...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched her as she left for home. General Manchu looked at Kent intently. "Kaiser, you don't have to be here if you don't want to."

Kent chuckled a bit. "You know I don't have anywhere else I CAN be. I think I'll go patrol across the city. You can handle things here, right?"

"Of course, Kaiser. See you soon."

Kent walked out of the capital building and explored the city. He had not run into many citizens, as almost all of the city has been evacuated, with the residents making their way to either Cape City, one of the last three strongholds in the Alpha Alliance, or the capital city of Gold City, where the Gold Tribe headquarters also was. Eternity City was the third main stronghold. Between those three were also hundreds of small villages, including Poseida Village and Flower Meadow. If Eternity City did fall, many of the villages will soon join them. Kent sighed.

While on his patrol, he ran into a few familiar faces in the Gold Tribe, including some of his friends from since he was a child, like Roger "Sharktooth", the Sharpedo, Alice "Sparks", the Manectric, Allen "the Ghost", who was a Gengar, Ralph "Powerhouse", the Luxray, Takela "Big Bang", the Electrode with gold on his belly instead of red, and many more. He welcomed their sites, but everyone that passed him made his stomach churn, because very soon, none of them might be alive.

Galleon grunted in reply. "I know how you feel, Lex. I'm edging to start this already." A spearow appeared before them with a message in his beak. "We should be moving out soon, the army is already beginning to march from Albia. We should meet up with it soon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back