• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

What are you using at PWT and what tournaments are you participating in? :D

I could train up my Mewtwo, or use my Arceus, but I can't help but feel that's not what I'm supposed to do. So I just go inand kick their asses (hopefully) with Breloom and Chandelure and the likes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What are smooth lines in Sai s-sob. But working on new piece of art and doing everything in Sai.

/no1currs tara

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Vector layer? I see linework and normal layer but no vector.

Is the smooth option the stabilizer? It doesn't seem to work as well when I'm using a laptop pad. That or it's not and I don't know where that is aha.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

We're probably using different translations :P
vector layer to me is the new layer icon with a pen on it. Guess it must be line art to you. Smoothing is on top of the workspace, the farthest right in the lower menu thing.

Ahhhhh SAI. your translations are so confusing. Especially when half of the stuff is in Japanese.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Okay. So vector is linework for me and stabilizer (which I'm guessing would be that drop down menu that goes from 0 - 15 and then S1-S7 or so) is smoothing. So even with those my lines are great but I guess I should just be more patient about it until my tablet pen arrives haha.

And yup. That's correct.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a tablet but I currently don't have a pen. That should be fixed by Thursday though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just created a new one the other day. I'm planning on actually using it too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. yes you should Ryukaa. In fact I need to go and watch your devArt on my new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back