• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Yellow; I've got two requests Yellow if that's okay? 1. Can I make Lucas's age 13 instead of 11? By this he'll also be 5''5? 2. Could you add wild Absol in the map?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Yellow&Nideous&ShinyDiamond&Megamen&Greiger- since theres not much to write for me about Mana you guys can post already :p i'll post in my next turn ^^

I would only have to write about Lucia and Mark arriving and Valorie's response Attract was super effective! and Kilik's confusion xD not much so… you guys, go ahead ^^

Years
This is a re-application for my old place. I took the old SU I made and edited it slightly. At the end of the 'History' section I added in a little story potentially explaining why Ryan was gone.

Name: Ryan Newson

Nickname: (Nicknames can be decided by others for him)

Sex: Male

Job: Pokémon Legend studies.

Appearance: Ryan is 6"1 tall and weighs 146lbs. He has light brown hair and glasses. He is very skinny, almost no visible body fat or muscle. He generaly wears Checkered shirts and Jeans.

akito_takagi_by_goth59-d31e924.jpg

Personality: Ryan is generally friendly but also very shy. He is easily intimidated but won't be walked over. He is obsessed with legendary Pokémon and often day dreams about them. Usually won't speak unless spoken to but if he sees a dispute going on he will join in to give his point of view. Being very shy has lead to his lack of friends and absolutely no romantic experience at all. Due to this he likes to stay in his room a lot and doesn't leave for any events such as parties etc. Ryan isn't quick to judge and gives everyone a chance to prove themselves before creating an opinion on them, however once that opinion is formed it becomes very hard to change therefore first impressions are everything when meeting Ryan Newson.

History: Ryan grew up on Pummelo Island in the Orange Islands. Due to this he has experienced many wonderful things throughout his youth. His father and grandfather were both champions at the Orange League and this has caused a great deal of stress to him by being pressured by people around him to follow in his families footsteps. Ryan never liked battles much and preferred to watch and collect. His love for legendaries started when rescued by a mysterious pokémon when he fell from his families boat whilst sailing past lightning island. The pokémon that saved him looks like this. when he was discovered two days later on the shore is Pummelo Island nobody new about the pokémon he described and they said he must of imagined or dreamt it. Ryan believed all of this until when he was 12 and was sailing past lightning island again the very same pokémon appeared beneath the sea where his boat was. Since then Ryan made it his job to search for legendary pokémon and to learn as much as he could about them.
Ryan discovered 'The Pokémon Trainer Academy' in a newspaper article. He knew that this would be the ideal place to learn more about Legendaries and also teach all that he knew about Legendaries to all people that felt the same as he did.
Ryan's first ever pokémon was a Charmander that is the son of his farther's Charizard. It is now a Charizard and Ryan's companion and best friend.
Ryan's first captured pokémon was a Nidoran♂ that he raised up to a Nidoking from a moonstone his grandfather left him in his will. This Nidoran♂ was found in the Fuchsia city safari zone which he went for his 14th birthday.
Ryan's third and final pokémon was an Electabuz he traded for an Exeggcute that he captured in the Safari zone also.
Ryan had to leave the PTA hurriedly not so long back due to a terrible storm that had occurred in the Orange Islands, devastating his home island. As soon as Ryan had heard the news he flew straight back to the islands without telling anyone where he was going. He doesn't talk about what happened when he got there, he keeps it to himself. However, now, he is hoping to return to the PTA to resume in teaching Pokémon Legend Studies.

Pokémon:

Species: Charizard ♂
Personality: Friendly, helpful, but aggressive like all Charizards.
Lvl: 42
Moveset: Heatwave, Dragonclaw, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Fly.

Species: Nidoking ♂
Personality: Friendly but likes to joke around.
Lvl: 35
Moveset: Megahorn, Cut, Return, Double Kick, Focus Punch.

Species: Electabuzz ♂
Personality: Lazy but kind-hearted.
Lvl: 33
Moveset: Double-Edge, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Strength, Swift.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@pat20cool: Sure! 13 it is. Now, absol is not a pokemon you can just find wandering around. It's supposed to be rare. That being said, it would be better if you simply found one as an egg.

@zexionlovelessillusions: Overall your SU is rather short. ^^; I can't really approve this, as it needs quite a bit more details in the personality and history department. However, if you put some more work into it I can review it again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I can't take the fact that you guys are lacking Suicune Dorm students. D:

& I miss roleplaying here so MAY I RESERVE please? :33

I think I'm going to start with Danielle again, and then I'll move on with my teacher character...if my new school schedule is friendly enough. xD I'll be expanding everything so you'll find new info about her. :)

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel sure CAN'T go there.He is just starting.I am very sorry :(.Now that I have your attention,could someone of your nice gentleman\ladie characters interact with mine?I would be gladly apreciated-bows-

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I can't take the fact that you guys are lacking Suicune Dorm students. D:

& I miss roleplaying here so MAY I RESERVE please? :33

I think I'm going to start with Danielle again, and then I'll move on with my teacher character...if my new school schedule is friendly enough. xD I'll be expanding everything so you'll find new info about her. :)

Sure thing :D Yay Mark's childhood friend is coming back XD I wonder if we still have that flashback joint post we typed up awhile back O.o I can't find it in the skype history. I might have lost it with my last laptop.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@jbsundown: Pffft, days passing. That's a good one. ;O But yeah. 0 days. It's still Thanksgiving, though the day is in fact winding down.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sure thing :D Yay Mark's childhood friend is coming back XD I wonder if we still have that flashback joint post we typed up awhile back O.o I can't find it in the skype history. I might have lost it with my last laptop.

I still have that in my roleplay folder! While we were typing it up, I backed it up in a word document and saved it juuuust in case. Let me know if you want it so I can send it to you via PM here or skype. :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Huh?

...did Ty go to the Icy Plains when I wasn't looking?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ah, the timing was absolutely astounding.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
By the way, Ty knows Nemo as "Ace". 'Cause that's how she introduces herself to everyone on the island. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back