• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any one owns this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Hi everyone i was just asking.. anyone owns/plays this? : Pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team if yes then if you need any rescue in it or any item or any thing i will help! oh and i hope i am not the only one who owns it T_T or plays it >.>

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I just picked it up. I haven't played it yet though. :X I'm excited for it though, I also wanna get Explorers of Sky but I'm broke right now haha.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Yes, Red is the first PMD to come out for the Advance. The Blue version came out for DS. No, you don't need link cable to rescue someone from either games. Just SOS wonder mail code, believe that you enter to go help.
The follow up to the pair is Time/Darkness/Sky.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Blue and Red aren't much different, just the Pokemon that you can recruit are.

I have Blue and it's madly fun. I run around as a level 99 Murkrow bringing hell to every 'mon that stands in my way. I like how you can just get ridiculously OP in this game unlike future releases, which pretty much lets you use any mon you want.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I have Red & Blue! Red was one of my favorite games when I was younger :) Now I'm a lv 100 Quilava who can blast through walls but after all these years I STILL haven't been able to recruit Rayquaza with just him. That guy's been pretty resistant.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have Red & Blue! Red was one of my favorite games when I was younger :) Now I'm a lv 100 Quilava who can blast through walls but after all these years I STILL haven't been able to recruit Rayquaza with just him. That guy's been pretty resistant.
Why don't you evolve? xD
I do remember recruiting Rayquaza when I recruited Tropius in the dungeon xD
Then I lost the save =D

Back