• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Trainer Katttt~~

Please post so Blake can get angry with Trevor~~

So we can have a battle~~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Trainer Katttt~~

Please post so Blake can get angry with Trevor~~

So we can have a battle~~

Uh, dude. This isn't a Pokémon RP. Nor do I think she'll want to fight you, seeing as we're all supposed to be in the dream world together.

Also, read Joker's post. She's basically got everything right. You're a horrible RPer and your posts are pathetically uninteresting and short. Either work on your skills or retire from the RP.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
ok...klip, were you saying that to TIK, or takanushi? I'm confused....

Also, don't expect to see me much till about....friday-sunday? my internet has been taken away and unfortunatly it will not return untill the day I'm supposed to leave for takanushi's house. due to it being my parent's birthday weekend.

DO NOT WANT TO BE HOME...... *shudders*

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Klippy: Well aware this is not a Pokemon RP. But what use is a plethora of skills when there isn't some action occuring? And seeing as how there are no nightmares at the moment, and Trevor basically just implied Blake was a whore, SOMETHING should happen at the least. :o

And you definitely be refering to Takanushi, or I will not be a happy camper. >>;;;;

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Heh, I'll post tomorrow.
I'm sort of tied up with a paper at the moment. :x
I'll try to think up Blake's response.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Pretty sure I meant both of you. XD;

It might be the Taka guy that I directed it at. Can't remember.

SilverTail

Years
gah...Mindscape is dying....this sucks!grrr..well, if it dose die, i've got a backup plan. so don't worry! mindscape WILL live on!

SilverTail

Years
I will only reveal it as a last resort. Untill the RP dies it will remain secret so I really hope I won't have to use it. now if only kat would post!

*wants to avoid a catastrophie*

SilverTail

Years
ok, dude, I noticed, and you could have just called to ask that instaid of spamming up the OOC board, which is supposed to discuss the RP and things that involve the RP. Just be glad i'm the one ratting you out, if xeno noticed this she'd probably do a LOT worse.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Indeed, Takanushi, unfortunately the rule of the RP masters getting to you before me doesn't apply when it comes to SPAM in the OoC threads.

Therefore, if you'd like feedback on your signature, please post in the 'Rate my Signature' thread in the Pokemon Funtime forums.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
-_- I'm sorry, Silver, I'm trying to work up some inspiration...it's really hard though...what with getting my post deleted and all. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back