• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it thought you were an enemy and attacked you

I wish I wasn't caught in the middle of Reshiram and Zekrom's feud, I am getting hit by Bolt Strikes & Blue Flares, here! I wish they would stop for a minute so I can get out of here, they don't even realize or know that I'm caught in the middle of all this!!!

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^..It?
Wish Granted, they stopped for a minute to get a breather. You were able to escape, but...You're now caught in another Legendary vs. Legendary Battle. Alot of bad luck you have here.

I wish I had Pokemon Adventures Vol 3 & 4...Legally.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Granted. But they are not in your language.

I wish Smeargle could teach me how to do great art.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted. You check the pokedex and see where they are. You go to them, and they've moved across the map.

I wish that you could actually act as champion in pokemon, facing an onslaught of increasingly difficult trainers until your title is usurped.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but I don't really know what usurped means. It does kinda sound like slurp, though. I'm gonna make everyone slurp you. And wear party hats. :cheeky:

I wish there was a Pokemon-English dictionary that was 100% accurate.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now it takes more experience to get to lv. 5

I wish The ReshiramZekrom Club would win this war against the clan who is trying to destroy the club, the Reshirams and the Zekroms are fighting this clan as hard as they possibly can, and I don't know if my advanced strategy skills and healing are enough

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but it is in VERY TERRIBLE condition...

I wish Reshiram didn't accidentally hit me with Blue Flare when she was watching over me while I was sleeping, I know someone with a knife tried to kill me, but be careful Next time, Reshiram, with your attacks...

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, but you accidentally put super-duper-non-removable glue on your hands and are now stuck to Latias forever. Congratulations.

I wish I could transform into a Pokemon whenever I wanted and go to the Pokemon world, and be able to come back without anyone knowing that I was gone, or having any problems.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^You know what....I'm somewhat OK with that.
Wish Granted but the wish took a long time to be granted, & once you got the wish...You died of old age, never to experience your granted wish.

I wish I could kiss Latias.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but you always turn into a Magikarp...and I'm late. FOR THE FOURTH TIME! Your kissing wish is granted, but it was not as nearly satisfying as you thought it would be.

I wish my Blaziken was real.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^Ninja'd once again. & Also, it doesn't matter, as along as I got kissed by Latias. Anyway...
Wish Granted but he is on a rampage.

I wish Porygon had more of a background story, in how it got created.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it was a stupid story...

I wish I had a Reshiram who loved me so much, that It will stop at nothing to ensure I am always safe and out of harms way, and would always protect me in time of danger!!!

Back