• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

TBH I'd like a Fossil Maniac to help us revive the one we receive. 8D /love nerds

Also, DPPt made every fossil obtainable via underground, which makes me wonder if we will be able to receive all of the fossil Pokémon within these games. I wonder how we would get them all too!

You could get all the fossils from the man in Twist Mountain, just one random one per day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
You could get all the fossils from the man in Twist Mountain, just one random one per day.

Post-game, though. I think she meant before the National Dex. Which would be a thousand times better.
However, contradictory to my own thoughts, I'm sure it will still just be Archen and Tirtouga, like in Black and White.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I can't really see them pulling in Grimer and Muk, knowing that Trubbish and Garbodor will be in it. :x

Since Koffing and Weezing are confirmed, how about Grimer and Muk? I can kind of see Grimer and Koffing as counterparts to one another, embodying a different kind of pollution.

I don't think that's necessarily true Touj! Since after all, Wingull vs Ducklett, both are somewhat similar and both are going to be in the main Pokedex (unless they take Ducklett out which'd be dumb). It'd be nice to see them running around alleyways of Castelia. Muk/Grimer, that is.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Forever, that's an awesome idea! If they do that, they should put some Ratatta in the alley, too...because, after all, this IS based on New York and what is New York without our little furry disease-carrying friends?
No offense, New Yorkers.

Years
Hey, now. Don't forget about the Raticate, Koffing, and Weezing. At night the alleys could be filled with Gastly and stray Poochyena with other assorted dark and ghost types.
If they aren't in the alley ways then couldn't they be found in the sewers? (Well, once the sewers are made...) Actually now that I think about it, I could find Magikarp, Sandile, and Pidove in the sewers... (see what I did there?)
I just want Ralts, Trubbish, and Poochyena on Route 1 or early on in the game. Then i'll just improvise my team from there. Honestly, for nostalgia I also want to see Starly and Pidgey on the same route. That'll be fun.

Crooked

The Worst Person in the World
Years
The only speculation i have on the pokemon of BW2 is that the original unova pokemon will most likely have their DW abilities just saying y wouldnt they? After all there not gonna release 550 pokemon through the dreamworld that would be redundant

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
I only just found out about Pokemon black 2 and white 2, so can you catch the older pokemon from the very start and have there been any new pokemon added

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The only speculation i have on the pokemon of BW2 is that the original unova pokemon will most likely have their DW abilities just saying y wouldnt they? After all there not gonna release 550 pokemon through the dreamworld that would be redundant

I dunno, I hope so but I think we might be waiting a while. /continues to hope

I only just found out about Pokemon black 2 and white 2, so can you catch the older pokemon from the very start and have there been any new pokemon added

1. Yup! It's been confirmed that Azurill is on Route 1, and others are on other routes. :3
2. Not as far as we know, except Black Kyurem and White Kyurem but they're not really new Pokemon.

Hey, now. Don't forget about the Raticate, Koffing, and Weezing. At night the alleys could be filled with Gastly and stray Poochyena with other assorted dark and ghost types.
If they aren't in the alley ways then couldn't they be found in the sewers? (Well, once the sewers are made...) Actually now that I think about it, I could find Magikarp, Sandile, and Pidove in the sewers... (see what I did there?)
I just want Ralts, Trubbish, and Poochyena on Route 1 or early on in the game. Then i'll just improvise my team from there. Honestly, for nostalgia I also want to see Starly and Pidgey on the same route. That'll be fun.

I approve of Gastly at night! AND omg, yes, I'd love to visit sewers in Castelia to find extra Pokemon. If you can find things like Grimer and Muk there, that'd be awesome to explore--plus pollution two years later! :3

Forever, that's an awesome idea! If they do that, they should put some Ratatta in the alley, too...because, after all, this IS based on New York and what is New York without our little furry disease-carrying friends?
No offense, New Yorkers.

I guess that'd fit, but it'd all have to be in the same alley way tbh. I wouldn't like to see them running around the whole city. XD;

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Thanks Forever, I would expect the release date would be around march next year?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Thanks Forever, I would expect the release date would be around march next year?

Nope, it's around September/October-ish (around that time of year) for us, and June for Japan. There's a release date discussion thread to discuss more about it. :3

Adding onto what I said in my previous post, I'd like for Pokemon to play more of a role everywhere. Like for example, have wild Magnemite in an area just outside of Nimbasa (near extended Ferris Wheel location) since it uses electricity.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I was just now viewing some of the trailer and prerelease pictures and it looks like when the player meets Acuroma in Castelia City, it looks like they're standing in front of a bunch of Crustle, not rocks. So maybe that's a hint that Castelia has some Pokemon in it?

blue

gucci
Years

Nope, it's around September/October-ish (around that time of year) for us, and June for Japan. There's a release date discussion thread to discuss more about it. :3

Adding onto what I said in my previous post, I'd like for Pokemon to play more of a role everywhere. Like for example, have wild Magnemite in an area just outside of Nimbasa (near extended Ferris Wheel location) since it uses electricity.

Like when you exit your house in Nuvema Town in Black & White and all the Pidove/Woobat flutter away, that would be great to see Pokémon playing about in different cities relevant to their typing. Adding to that I hope Taillow is available early on, I love training them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Actually, back to the topic of Pokemon running around Castelia at night...

I would suggest Meowth. Lots of RL stray cats prowl city streets and Meowth's Pokedex even states that it comes out at night in cities to look for dropped change.

Plus it would be the perfect reasoning to include one of my favorite Pokemon in the Pokedex xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Like when you exit your house in Nuvema Town in Black & White and all the Pidove/Woobat flutter away, that would be great to see Pokémon playing about in different cities relevant to their typing. Adding to that I hope Taillow is available early on, I love training them.
YESYESYES, Taillow for sure. I'd love to see it around the early routes (and of course Swellow later on)! If GameFreak includes Taillow, it will instantly be the flying type for my team. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Crustle would be awesome to find there! Well Castelia that is, might just be a random rock tbh :( Meowth would make sense but I'd rather see pollution Pokemon, not stray cats.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2012
They should make it where you can catch all of them in one game. No nintento events and no trade evos. thats what needs to happen.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I am so happy that Azurill can be caught early, Azumarill is one of my favorite pokemon, it'd be nice to see some Gen 1's like Growlithe lol Also bringing back some older birds would be nice, not too big on Pidove and Co.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
They should make it where you can catch all of them in one game. No nintento events and no trade evos. thats what needs to happen.

Well sadly there's only 300 we can get anyways according to the Pokedex. :( Still, we can get a lot from those we will have, anything in particular you wanna see?

Cid

Years
Growlithe is in the game! So happy.

And Riolu and Eevee! Now just add in Skarmory and Squirtle and I'll be in eternal bliss. <3 Really not expecting the latter but I'm feeling quite dandy with the returning Pokémon we have now.

On the topic of Pokémon found in the sewers, I'm sort of expecting Shuckle to make an appearance. I don't know why. Anyway, someone mentioned Wingull and Taillow, those two would be awesome early on, and it'd be hard to pick between them once again, haha. Hope they both appear, I think only Wingull is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back