• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cobalt [Indefinite Hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Looking forward to this being finished then I will try it out, from the SS it looks great.

Years
Looking forward to this being finished then I will try it out, from the SS it looks great.
:) Thanks!
Wow, this hack looks really promising! I'm super pumped about the fakemon, too, they look nice. Best of luck!
Thanks dude! Lucrian makes awesome fakemon, I'm so happy he's let me use his work!
is there gonna be a new beta soon
Yup! I'm about three quarters of the way through, maybe even more, until the new Beta 1 (I guess Beta 1.5, it will have more content than Beta 1) is released. Hang in there!

xNpJU.png
9lNKe.png
NVrg0.png
u96jT.png
UjETp.png
bf8fl.png
LVZfZ.png
iAJ5e.png

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Is that a bank script? Awesome man, loving the updates, this is looking totally solid.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
Cool hack..i like the story line and the plot but i dont like that you use HOENN region but that only me...cant wait for it to be completed

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Wow. Really nice update. I wonder why not a lot of people posting here this hack is amazing. I really love your creativity. The Gyms, Minigames, etc are all so original. Even the fakemon look really awesome. I also like the style of your mapping it's really nice. Good Luck on this! ;]

Years
Cool hack..i like the story line and the plot but i dont like that you use HOENN region but that only me...cant wait for it to be completed
Thanks, and I guess that's just preference, I personally hold a bit of nostalgia for Hoenn and it's got a lot of untapped potential in my opinion.

Wow. Really nice update. I wonder why not a lot of people posting here this hack is amazing. I really love your creativity. The Gyms, Minigames, etc are all so original. Even the fakemon look really awesome. I also like the style of your mapping it's really nice. Good Luck on this! ;]
Thanks! Those awesome fakemon are made by Lucrian, he's a really great pixel artist in my opinion!

I'm not asking you when you will release it but how long will be this beta :P
Oh, lol. The beta on the first post goes up to three gyms but I've remade that entire beta, so this release will have the remake of the original one, and I may add a fourth gym. Even then, this beta will have a lot more content even if it has fewer/the same amount of gyms so I don't feel like I'm just rereleasing the same thing, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Years
8EnY1M1.png
2EZHroc.png
3TANhbe.png

t1lGfZy.png
RsG2R6c.png
gVzXrem.png
T͢he b͝e̡ast̡ ̴ca̷l̷l͞s you̵r̛ ͏n̨am̷e͘, ͘but yo̧u ̴d̢o ̸not̶ answ̴er҉.͏ Yo̶u ̸fear the ҉tru͟t͞h. ̡You f̵ea͘r ̡t͝rue ̡sa͠lva̷ti͞on. I͡t̷ is͡ yo̕ur͜ ̨ti͟m҉e҉. ҉G̸od ͝ḩas̨ co̧me͟ ̢t͝o͘ ͘re͏ap t͞he ҉s̡inn̵e͠r͝s. ͡S̛i̡t ̷i͜n ͠the͡ l͜įg͠h͞t, a̵n͠d c͡l͡ea̷nse͢ ͜you҉r̨s͝e͘lf.̕ C̨leanse̛ ͢yo͢ur̶s҉e͞lf̴ ̨f͡rom ͏wh͝at̕ yo̡u͜ ͟h̶ave̶ s͞een̨.̡ ̕The͡r̵e̡ ̢is ̶s̷til̡l̨ ̛tim҉e̵.͟ Es̵cape̕.͏ But.̴ I̧t͠ com̡e̡s͘ ͏wi̴th͘ a p͜ric͞e. ͢Y͟ouŗ so̵u͢l͜. ͟Y͡o҉u͢r ͏dign͏ity.͡ Your͡ ͏b̸eing̶.͘

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
It's amazing that you've kept this project going for so long. All the best for it! Looks great and very enjoyable.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Erm, I can´t continue at the point where I get the fossils: After I defeated that guy, my character became invisible and buggy. Had to leave the tunnel and after I came back, the guy blocks the way and he does not respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back