• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want to get back into the anime

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I want to get back into watching the anime.
Should I start again from Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova like I did with DP(Sinnoh Leauge)?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Do you remember where did you left of at??

I would start with Rival Destines since Adventures in Unova hasn't aired yet.

Years
Tyler, you seem to be in luck since Rival Destinies is premiering in Australia next week so definitely try and watch all the episodes if you can. I watched several of the episodes already via an online source.

But as Aaron said, definitely watch it if you want to find the right time to watch the series again.

blue

gucci
Years
I would also like to get back into the Anime, I started watching the DP series and then stopped about 20 episodes in. Unfortunately I don't really know how to keep track on when new episodes air over here.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
If you start watching when it's about to end the current region, you obviously missed alot...
Just start this upcoming Saturday.

Me, I lost alot of love for the anime when the Hoenn region ended, I still watch Pokemon when know ones around (I'm 14 and that could be a little weird)

I have Mediacom on demand, so I can watch a new episode whenever I want, I'm lucky! ^_^

Back