• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Mmm, would anyone be interested in a Fire Emblem RP?

I would and I bet ShinyDiamond would too c: i'm too busy to join another RP however ^^ maybe if I get time and there are still spots open in the RP which I highly doubt :3 unless the RP is too attractive for me and I can't resist from joining which could possibly happen ^^;

Years
Okay guys, time for my usual bout of shameless advertising!!!

Ignore the banners in the spoiler for the time being for some reason I can't get them to appear for everyone else. Please do take the time to check out Connections, Reapers: Keepers of the Balance, Pokemon Survival Challenge V2 and Pokemon: Journeys through Novia :D

Each one is different to the other three so I'm sure at least one will cater to your tastes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay guys, time for my usual bout of shameless advertising!!!

REAPERS:
KEEPERS OF THE BALANCE

JOURNEYS THROUGH NOVIA

POKEMON; Survival Challenge v2​

- CONNECTIONS -

The above banners are links to my current RPs Reapers: Keepers of the Balance, Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia, Pokemon Survival Challenge and Connections. Each of which is very different and I like to think interesting and each had plenty of space available right now :)

Please take a look if you are looking for an RP to join :D

They all look white without images to me, just so you know.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ahaha, now they actually do show up xD Looking good! I'm still contemplating joining Reapers, you know :) Maybe if there are still spots open in the summer!

As for the sheer amount - GMing 4 RPs at once is never recommended in the Roleplay Corner of PC. But somehow, gimmepie seems to pull it off. Kudos to you and your relentless enthusiasm, buddy <3

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Errmerrherrm... The source pictures were in a private album of mine xD So that was pretty much my fault. Maybe making it public was enough for them to show up? Perhaps :)

@Red. It's the Era of Pie, so we shouldn't expect less from him, in fact, we should expect more! MORE RPS, MORE!!!!1 :p

... Anyhow. I has a question :3 This one requires you to think! (WHAT?!)

Of all RPs I'm sure you've all been in or GMed, yes, all of them, which one you hold the dearest and why? Was the GM awesome as could be? Was it your Magnum Opus, was your character a literal masterpiece, was the ending epic? Was it your first RP? etc, etc...

I'm asking because... well... why not? xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think I've answered this a hundred times in this thread by now :p

But I might say that CHECKMATE and even moreso CHECKMATE : redux are my favorites. Because the first one was unexpectedly fun, and the current one could become really fun and epic. And I've been working on it in the shadows for months so it better be :p

As for RPs I've played in, I'm not even sure anymore ahaha. Except for Swan's old Johto journey RP where I just had so much imagination and had really fun time just writing up adventures for my generic character.

Years
@Red's - Thanks so much :) and please do feel free to join Reapers or any of my other RPs.

@Elite - As you know there is still one more I have co-written to come. Now for your question my favourite RP is probably Reapers. It's unique and it is my own original creation as well as my first successful RP so I feel very proud of it. As for RPs I have been in either Yokai Academy because it's awesome or Echo; because it allowed everyone to write a lot and focus on their own personal stories.

On more annoying note, the banners don't seem to be working again :/

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Of all RPs I'm sure you've all been in or GMed, yes, all of them, which one you hold the dearest and why? Was the GM awesome as could be? Was it your Magnum Opus, was your character a literal masterpiece, was the ending epic? Was it your first RP? etc, etc...

Firstly, would have to be Atlantis Arising that I Co-GMed with Skymin, since it was the first Roleplay that kinda brought our group of friends together. And later La Famiglia De Arcana which again brought two more awesome people to the group.

The first iteration of Inner Demon was another nice one, while the RPers from that have almost all left, it was my first serious RP and was a lot of fun; helped me skill up quite a bit.

Currently though, it has to be Aerion and Atlantis Awakening, while the later is a re-boot, just the RPers I'm with have made the RPs even more enjoyable and there is so much both us and Raikiri/Supervegeta (SuperRaikiri?) have in store, that I can't wait.

I must also mention Sword Art Online, while it has yet to take off, ShinyDiamond and PinkSapphire look like they've put a lot of effort into it, and I hope this one will last in my memories as well.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years

Ah, I have to say the RP that I hold dearest would probably have to be The Uprising: Fighting the Pokemon Extermination. It's the only RP I've ever joined that actually finished! And it's where I met Maddy before she became an all-powerful mod. :P

As of right now Aerion is shaping up to be pretty awesome. There has obviously been a lot of thought put into the world and plot, and it's not so overwhelmingly busy that you can barely keep up with it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

I really like RPing in Youkai Academy although I don't really know why :P I guess it's just really fun to play as a non-human for once and I really like my character. I also like GMing it because the people who have joined are so much fun! :D I mean... c'mon, have you ever read the OOC thread and said "this is not random"?. I'm really glad that Youkai Academy is still lively and that the RPer's enjoy it so much.

I also like Pokemon Trainer Academy because my character is a corrupted version of a girl with Espeon DNA and it's really fun to play her. The relationships she has with several characters is fun as well.

Then there is Wolf's Rain: Extinction, which I really like because i'm able to play as one of my favorite animals, the wolf.

And FINALLY, there is «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary». I know that the RP has just begun but organizing it with ShinyDiamond was something I really enjoyed. I'm really happy that our hard work payed off and that there are people able to say "I like it already" when it hasn't even begun yet.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I miss the RP section DX

This year has been such a busy year of my life. I'm hoping I can come back and join in a bit more through the summer though, either as a player or maybe a GM - I've had one waiting in my documents folder for over a year... haha.

Favourite GMing RP: Danger on the SS Anne. The people who joined were great, I felt it was pretty unique in this forum and it was really enjoyable fleshing out my own NPCs. Sadly the pace dropped and it sank way too early.

My Sword Art: Online was fun too, but it was a lot of work managing loads of different floors. The logistics of a SAO RP are pretty damn hard.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I miss the RP section DX

This year has been such a busy year of my life. I'm hoping I can come back and join in a bit more through the summer though, either as a player or maybe a GM - I've had one waiting in my documents folder for over a year... haha.

Favourite GMing RP: Danger on the SS Anne. The people who joined were great, I felt it was pretty unique in this forum and it was really enjoyable fleshing out my own NPCs. Sadly the pace dropped and it sank way too early.

My Sword Art: Online was fun too, but it was a lot of work managing loads of different floors. The logistics of a SAO RP are pretty damn hard.
The RP section misses you! You need to GM more, because I had so much fun with Infinity Edition. Looking back, the only RP posts that I had that were larger than that were the ones for Pandora (which had one of my more eccentric characters), and what's more, I enjoyed making those same posts.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

For the RP I've GMed was: ~Celestial League~. It didn't go very far due to inactivity. But I put a lot of work into it creating my own entire region complete with a map. I'll probably bring back my custom region in another rp at some point this year.

As for one I didn't GM: I'd have to say Wolf's Rain: Extinction. I love the anime, and this rp gives me the chance to be very creative with a knife wielding nine year old girl.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
You know, I randomly feel like having a roleplay based around pokemon theories. By this, I mean things such as Gengar being Clefable's shadow, Cubone being a baby Kangaskhan, Venonat evolving into Butterfree and Venomoth evolving from Metapod, et cetera.

The thing is, of course, it would need a plot. A few of the theories are plausible, but work would need to be done to make a coherent story line, I think.

Here's a link to a few: <creeeeeepybutnotreally>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back