• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Should be a Block Behaviour. Easily editable, if you go into Block Editor, and set the Behaviour as 00. If it still isn't fixed, how strange...

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hey Metapod if ya fix this arrow bug please lemme know how did ya do it :)
I need to know how to fix it for my hack
And On Topic : Will we obtain Psyduck as Misty in anime? xD

Like Banjora said, it should be the block behaviors. They just need to be reset.

I'm actually working on a script that will have Misty appear in the Pokemon Center after the kids in Celadon are rescued. I'm just having trouble navigating it so that she only appears afterwards, and that she and Psyduck both disappear and stay gone after she catches it.

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
No problem, Metapod. I'll keep playing your hack and sending you a bug report. And by the way, I love how fast you update your hack! I'll keep playing as long as you keep updating! Thanks so much.

Oh, and thanks Ruka Prince for the "image" advice, it helped alot.

-MDS

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
BUGS 4

More bugs from Denali!!! Enjoy. Oh yeah, and sorry for how small the images are, I'll make them larger next time.

BUGS:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hey when i go past the first sailor on the st. Anne it freezes is there a way around that?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Thanks Denali! I fixed the bugs you mentioned. :)

PatJamma, if you mean the sailor who stands in the hall of the St. Anne when you first enter, I fixed that script as well, but he won't let you leave the ship since the ship has set sail.

Here's the new patch:

AshGray 1.65

It also includes the Misty catching Psyduck event in Celadon.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Those 2 new events are pretty cool :)
Here some bugs I found (I only played the Celadon part 'cause I used save)

Spoiler:

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
SUGGESTIONS

THE BUG REPORT:

Here are some suggestions and ideas I thought of while playing your hack. You of course don't have to use them, but I thought I might as well throw them out there. And if u have any questions or comments about any of them, please pm me or post it.

SUGGESTIONS:

Spoiler:

A BUG I FOUND:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Since the nugget bridge is no more, it seems weird how the trainers still have numbers.
It's because of that Ash in anime beat 10 trainers in row before the AJ's Gym

I watched the episode where Ash saves Charmander. If I remember correctly, it was raining. It would be cool for just this event, you could make it rain. You could probably use a flag, and then remove it when you go back in the PokeCenter or something. Then when u go back outside it will be sunny.

In previous betas (I mean the ones before the 1.5 or in which beta was the script corrupted) raining was working...

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
how do i beat sabrena? it keeps saying that haunter is no where to be found and then she always kills my pokemon

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
I really love this hack!
But I couldnt help but notice that Borck's dad - Flint - Hasnt got his own OW!
So I went through the liberty of making you one!
I dont care if you use it or not :)
pewterrock.jpg

So to replace this guy - here is an OW for you :)
flint10.png

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Great updates, though just wondering if you are going to put movies in the hack, or if it will just be the anime episodes.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
I cant seem to get to the past the AJ part!
I beat AJ and beat all the people in that foggy place but Cant move on :(

Back