• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
Hello, ehm.. i have a little problem..
After beat Lance in the Pkmn League, After the credits and when i loaded my savegame
I appeared in the Trade Room of the CP :/!
I used the "Walk Through Walls" code from Emerald, but Elm doesn't give me the S.S.Ticket :/
PD: Sorry my bad english, i speak spanish

Cya~
That is because the latest beta which you played ends after beating Lance in the elite Four HQs

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Beta 2:
Finished
Almost everything in Johto and some parts of Kanto

.... But nothing of Kanto..
FYI, E4 headquarters are in Kanto in GSC. Go to the original Crystal and check your map after the guy says you made your first step into Kanto.

Years
Hey i was thinking if you can a make a repel system for emerald similar to the Port of the BW2 Repel system to GBA released by a guy in this forums for firered version

And you could add weather in Johto and Kanto too atleast in special towns or routes or extra places you may add in those 2 regions after GSC story
Like adding snow in the town with the ice gym or near the cave etc
Weather didnt exist in the original crystal but that was most likely due to limitations and it has nothing to do with the story so you could add it lol :P

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Hey i was thinking if you can a make a repel system for emerald similar to the Port of the BW2 Repel system to GBA released by a guy in this forums for firered version

And you could add weather in Johto and Kanto too atleast in special towns or routes or extra places you may add in those 2 regions after GSC story
Like adding snow in the town with the ice gym or near the cave etc
Weather didnt exist in the original crystal but that was most likely due to limitations and it has nothing to do with the story so you could add it lol :P

I agree about the Repel system- I loved that from B2/W2 and it wouldn't have a massive affect on the 'experience'. :)

As for weather, eeeeh. It was one of the things of LC I didn't really like and why I know you're not suggesting the same, if it was intended I think they would have done it in HG/SS (which they didn't.) :x I think weather in the Sevii Islands would be cool where Diego can pretty much do whatever he likes. :)

Also, just wondering, but did you get my Chuck overworld sprites? :) /kindapostingthisatadlate.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
My date and time has been stuck on Sunday at 5:26 for hours possibly the whole time. it makes catching night only pokemon impossible. is the day night system not fully in place?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
My date and time has been stuck on Sunday at 5:26 for hours possibly the whole time. it makes catching night only pokemon impossible. is the day night system not fully in place?
Check that your real-time clock is turned on in your emulator, mebbe?

Cyclone

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Are you sure that you have the latest version? I remember Diego fixing this problem. :|

Years
this hack is good and I play it on my phone and the tiles bring back some memories of Siver/Gold like with the headbutt trees but I'm only at Violet City so far

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2016
First off, I just wanna say I love your hack. But the way the time works just isn't the same as in Crystal. If you want it to be more accurate, I would recommend removing the dark tint you added for evening. It just looks like someone turned down the brightness setting. Doesn't look to good imo. Morning, day, and night all look amazing though. Just that evening.. oohh.
Also in gen II, night starts at 6:00 PM. You had it set so evening began at 5:00 which is a little early, I think. Night should start where you have it, it's perfectly fine. Just that evening seems kind of unnecessary.

I understand that you're probably busy at the time, but please just consider these changes. It would make the hack so much more like Crystal (better, too!) and maybe adding Phanpy on Route 46 and Hoothoot on Route 29? :D

Years
First off, I just wanna say I love your hack. But the way the time works just isn't the same as in Crystal. If you want it to be more accurate, I would recommend removing the dark tint you added for evening. It just looks like someone turned down the brightness setting. Doesn't look to good imo. Morning, day, and night all look amazing though. Just that evening.. oohh.
Also in gen II, night starts at 6:00 PM. You had it set so evening began at 5:00 which is a little early, I think. Night should start where you have it, it's perfectly fine. Just that evening seems kind of unnecessary.

I understand that you're probably busy at the time, but please just consider these changes. It would make the hack so much more like Crystal (better, too!) and maybe adding Phanpy on Route 46 and Hoothoot on Route 29? :D
Hey it is a fan based hack and adding something cool does not spoils it's original thing. I say Diego deserves more than this

So how far does this hack go
The Hack finishes after you beat Lance in Indigo Headquarters.......

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2016
Hey it is a fan based hack and adding something cool does not spoils it's original thing. I say Diego deserves more than this

I don't mean to insult Diego at all, this is a great hack! This is the best gen II remake I've seen (even surpassing Liquid Crystal) I just think the evening doesn't look very good. That is just what I think.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
first of all,i really love your hack about crystal version.Support u to keep go on~
i find some bugs which hope you can fix it
1: the phone card doesn't work, i can't register on it and never receive call
2: i can't fish any pokemon in olivine city wharf with any rod;it should have Chinchou,Tentacool and Tentacruel
Come on and keep going!

Years
can anyone tell me when things like graveler and haunter evolve? tahnk you
I am sure Graveler evolves around Lv 40-45 in this hack while Haunter may evolve through Moon Stone in CrystalDust

graveler and haunter both evolve by trade
No, I have to correct you. This is a hack man not an original ROM so all the Gen 3 pokes are available here who either evolve through Stones or through leveling up

Last edited:
Back