• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages (M) [OOC/SU]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages

581443_358177957578174_100001579187749_1040696_2046993758_n.jpg

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Jobs:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

SU:
Spoiler:

Spots/Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Technically you just posted it for me using my profile. :P Some credit does go to you & Zerin. You for posting this for me, & Zerin for helping out with the ideas but couldn't join as a GM for this RP.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Name: Remidius Algor

Job: Warrior

Side: Rosadia

Appearance:

spartan_2.jpg

Personality:

Remidius is the very soul of your traditional warrior, bound by valour and honour on the battlefield. Remidius is tactical and intelligent, using his intellect to his advantage whenever he can. Remidius is stubborn and headstrong, not letting others tell him that he cannot do something and will put himself into very difficult situations due to his valiant nature. Remidius is very quiet, not choosing to speak often and usually keeps his thoughts and ideas tom himself. Even though Remidius is just starting out as a recruit, he already has practiced his fighting skills and has honed them very well. Even though Remidius is a do-er instead of a talker, Remidius is prone to making poor decisions, as he has done in his past. Remidius is a loyal person, and his loyalty lies with Rosadia now that he is signing up for the military. Remidius is bound by honour, so he is known for holding up his end of a bargain to the best of his abilities.

History:

Remidius Algor was born in a commoner's village near the border of Rosadia. Remidius was born to the Algor family, which have had their eldest son as the village of Toro River's blacksmith for six generations. For Remidius, who was the third eldest out of four, the honour was not his. Remidius has two brothers, one older and one younger, and a older sister. Even though Remidius wasn't going to carry the family tradition of being a blacksmith, Remidius would still help his father, Alsith, with smithing. Remidius lived a standard commoners childhood, even though the threat of war lingered. When Remidius was ten, he was given a sword to train with, which was made by Remidius' father. Remidius trained by himself, learning through trial and error the tactics of sword-fighting. The threats of war that surrounded Remidius' home village of Toro River were realized when Remidius was thirteen.

Toro River was the site of a massive battle between Rosadia and Kuro, where both Tabuu and the Hero were present. The whole village was decimated, and the Kingdom of Kuro took control of what was left of Toro River, sending the Hero one of his few defeats on the battlefield. During this devastating conflict, Remidius lost his father, who had volunteered to help the Rosadian army in the battle. Remidius and his older brother, Scyil, had different views of what their father's death meant. After a week of grieving, Scyil had begun smithing, this time supplying to the Kuro army, who were frequent buyers of his armour and weapons. Remidius was taken by the Kuro army, and was used as a slave. Remidius suffered five years of terrible enslavement, until finally Remidius took the courage to leave Toro River. Remidius snuck away from the labour camp, and took a sword, shield and some armour from his brother, and after that donned the family helm, and left on a boat down the Toro River (not the village, but the river it was named after) all the way to Rosadia, ready to join the Rosadian army and avenge his father's death.

So, have you heard about KID ICARUS?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Psst.... Psssttttt.... Psssssttttt! *looks right, then left* one reserve here >.> ... Rosadia... *jumps away like an ninja*

LMAO sorry i just HAD to do that

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can you reserve me SD?

Name: Shade Akuma

Job: Black Mage

Appearance:
Dark_Anime_Girl.jpg
(She doesn't have wings like Pit from Kid Icarus take out the wings and that's her)

Personality: Shade gives off the appearance of not being friendly but she is actually very kind to others. She wants to do whatever it takes to save her kingdom and hates it if someone tells her that since she is a dark mage she is evil. She only uses her magic to help her friends and kingdom. She does hold a strong resentment for monsters due to the death of her parents at a young age. She loves to hide in the shadows and sneak up on people but to her friends it's in a joking way, her enemies it's to gain the upper hand even though she can attack from afar.

History: Shade was actually born with the name Ann-Marie on the outskirts of Rosadia, sadly her mother died in childbirth and her father was killed by monsters shortly after her birth. No record had been written down of her name and so the people that took her in called her her mothers name Grace and she took their last name Akuma. Growing up she was very sneaky and finally when she was five she asked about her parents. She was told their names Grace and Austin and had asked if she was named after her mother. Upon being told no that they didn't know what her actual name was she insisted to be called Shade due to her love of hiding in the shadows.

When Shade was ten a monster attacked the village she was living in and they were saved by a passing black mage. Seeing him in battle awed Shade and she decided that when she was old enough she was going to train as a black mage. She told this to her adoptive parents who supported her decision. They told her when she was 14 she would be old enough and they would allow her as long as she kept up with her studies these next four years. Shade kept up with her lessons and her adoptive father would teach her small bits of hand to hand only a little enough to protect herself if she had to. On her 14th birthday Shade left her small village on the outskirts and traveled to the town Rosadia with a passing clan of gypsies that where heading in that direction.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Please accept that i want her History to be mysterious...

-------------------

Name: Sakura Miyuki Kimura

Job: White Mage

Appearance:
anime-girl-212.jpg

This is the face under her white hood, her face can't be seen. She wears a short white ninja dress with white pants under it, she also wears high white sock with ninja shoes, alot people expect her to be a ninja while she's actually a white mage.

Personality: Sakura is a very myserious girl. Since she always wears her hood no one really knows her age. Though everyone thinks of her as an adult. Sakura is very charming but also hard to get, it takes a while before she starts to like someone, however this only happened once. She won't tell with who and why though, she won't tell anything about her past.

History: there's not much known about Sakura's past. No one knows why she wears a hood all day and even at night. Some are telling stories about her though. They say that she's a girl born in a poor family and her parents selled her for money, some say that she's raised by wolves, because her company is kiba, the white wolf. There are many stories, but no one knows which one is true, or the real story.

Sakura has a company, a white wolf called Kiba, weird enough she can understand him and talk to him. The white wolf is always by her side. Some villagers are scared for him while kids like to pat him. However, Kiba never really pays attention to what people say about him are react on him.

Code: Kid Icarus

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
~Genevieve~-Sure thing sis! You are reserved.

xD I hope at least one RPer wants to sign up for Kuro!

EDIT: PinkSapphire-I would accept your character, if I knew some of her history. PM me her history so I know who I'm adding.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
~Genevieve~-Very good SU. I like that you added Akuma as Shade's last name. :P That's a name in Street Fighter. Anyway, you're accepted~

PinkSapphire-Very well then. You're accepted. :P

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Name: Remidius Algor

Job: Warrior

Appearance:

spartan_2.jpg

Personality:

Remidius is the very soul of your traditional warrior, bound by valour and honour on the battlefield. Remidius is tactical and intelligent, using his intellect to his advantage whenever he can. Remidius is stubborn and headstrong, not letting others tell him that he cannot do something and will put himself into very difficult situations due to his valiant nature. Remidius is very quiet, not choosing to speak often and usually keeps his thoughts and ideas tom himself. Even though Remidius is just starting out as a recruit, he already has practiced his fighting skills and has honed them very well. Even though Remidius is a do-er instead of a talker, Remidius is prone to making poor decisions, as he has done in his past. Remidius is a loyal person, and his loyalty lies with Rosadia now that he is signing up for the military. Remidius is bound by honour, so he is known for holding up his end of a bargain to the best of his abilities.

History:

Remidius Algor was born in a commoner's village near the border of Rosadia. Remidius was born to the Algor family, which have had their eldest son as the village of Toro River's blacksmith for six generations. For Remidius, who was the third eldest out of four, the honour was not his. Remidius has two brothers, one older and one younger, and a older sister. Even though Remidius wasn't going to carry the family tradition of being a blacksmith, Remidius would still help his father, Alsith, with smithing. Remidius lived a standard commoners childhood, even though the threat of war lingered. When Remidius was ten, he was given a sword to train with, which was made by Remidius' father. Remidius trained by himself, learning through trial and error the tactics of sword-fighting. The threats of war that surrounded Remidius' home village of Toro River were realized when Remidius was thirteen.

Toro River was the site of a massive battle between Rosadia and Kuro, where both Tabuu and the Hero were present. The whole village was decimated, and the Kingdom of Kuro took control of what was left of Toro River, sending the Hero one of his few defeats on the battlefield. During this devastating conflict, Remidius lost his father, who had volunteered to help the Rosadian army in the battle. Remidius and his older brother, Scyil, had different views of what their father's death meant. After a week of grieving, Scyil had begun smithing, this time supplying to the Kuro army, who were frequent buyers of his armour and weapons. Remidius was taken by the Kuro army, and was used as a slave. Remidius suffered five years of terrible enslavement, until finally Remidius took the courage to leave Toro River. Remidius snuck away from the labour camp, and took a sword, shield and some armour from his brother, and after that donned the family helm, and left on a boat down the Toro River (not the village, but the river it was named after) all the way to Rosadia, ready to join the Rosadian army and avenge his father's death.

So, have you heard about KID ICARUS?

My SU has been completed and is ready for review.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Name: Sara Willow Goodman

Job: Beastmaster

Side: Kuro (since no one has picked that yet, also:Kid Icarus )

Appearance:
ranger_by_k_atrina-d2ye50h.jpg

Personality: Sara is extremely quiet. She usually doesn't talk unless she absolutely has to and most always has a passive mask on. She rarely if ever shows her emotions. That being said, even the little she does show it's pretty clear that she has a problem interacting with humans. Sara will only listen or stick around when a person talks to her if it is one of her commanding officers. Otherwise she does what she can to get away.

History: Sara was born in Kuro to a blacksmith and his wife. Being the youngest and a girl, Sara was usually ignored in favour of her grown up and working brothers as well as her sisters who were becoming of marriage age. So, the girl usually did whatever she wanted with no one paying her any attention. Since she found the city and people too crowded and nosey, she often made her way to the forest out side. Soon the woods around and even past the city became her second home. She knew her way from her home city to the capital and back again like the back of her hand, even making becoming part of some animal families.

When it came time for recruiting for the Kuro army, the soldiers came round to Sara's house and, after seeing how well she was able to tame a wild dog that was causing everyone trouble, took her in to be trained as a beast master. Her younger brother was also taken to be a swordsman. Sara would have been able to rise up the ranks more quickly if she took more upon herself, but that is not the case. As it it, she is still a fairly low rank though a respected one.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@WestsideConnection & Charzeon: Both characters are accepted!

I hope I get a chance to write up my SU soon.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Name: Nox Paladin

Job
: Black Mage

Side: Kuro

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nox is as insane as they come. Predicting his actions is like knowing where lightning will strike before you even know the storm is there. He's twisted and cruel on the outside (and mostly inside) but somewhere deep... deep... very deep inside of him there is a pure heart. Most of the time he will take the more complicated route; if there's a straight path to the goal he'll go out of his way to make it more interesting. His only goals are to complete his spell book - which he has named
"Buchdes Todes" and to assure the death of Tabuu. Although he does have his boundaries. "Never once shall I do to others what others have done to me.. Oh no that's how I become who I am"

History: Nox's mother was a green mage, and his father was a white mage. His village wasn't always a part of the Kingdom of Kuro. His little village started out as neutral. When Nox's 5th birthday Kuro invaded his village with such tempest there was no time to prepare. The local militia wasn't even a fourth of the size needed to have a chance of winning, and parents were banned from fighting as a local law. The village ended up surrendering to the foreign army.

After surrendering the town was peaceful until Tabuu payed the town a personal visit 2 years later. He was "recruiting" all positions for his army and anybody who said no would be charged with treason. Naturally Nox's parents wanted to stay with there child and watch him learn and grow. When word reached Tabuu about the mages' refusel to join the army, he smashed down their front door and began to "execute justice" upon the parents. All 7-year old Nox could do was stand there and watch "justice" take place. This twisted his mind and distorted his logic for years to come.

In between Nox seeing his parents murdered and the age of 12 he had began studying the bane of his father's existence: black magic. When he reached the army age of his village (13) he had planned on his life. He knew he was going to do two things: 1. create his ultimate spell book of death and 2.
KILL Tabuu. His Book of Death (which he calls Buch des Todes) is the hardest part, and after 10 years of working on it he's not even a quarter way finished....

Um, I hope my history isn't too long or anything.

Kid Icarus

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
RealMrFaceMan-I'm having a little trouble understanding your history. By your character's age, Tabuu has been missing for 5 years. He fought a hero & escaped, taking refuge when Nox was 13. Kuro's army is under command of Tabuu's second-in-command Surge. Is your character aware that Tabuu took refuge 5 years ago?

Back