• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello!

The name's Tyler. I just recently joined the forum. Pleased to meet everyone.

I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I just recently gained an interest in breeding Pokemon for battling online and finally started to understand EVs and IVs. I was wondering where I would go to better understand the concept of "Flawless Breeding"

Hope you all will treat me well.

Thank you!

Hey Tyler! Pleased to meet you as well n_n

It's great to see you join us today~ Oh, and you're Asian? There are lots of Asians here, such as myself, who you could meet and befriend, as well as lots of people from various nationalities and cultures. Most everyone here is really friendly as well, so that's a plus! :P

Hm, I would recommend you to visit the Battle Center where you are certain to find members who would gladly help you on your "Flawless Breeding" endeavours. I wish you all the best! If you have anything you would like to clarify, do ask myself or any of the mods. See you and enjoy your stay!

Furiosis

Pokemon Noob
Years
Hello everyone. My name is Furiosis. Or if you want, you can call me Josh. I have only played 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon when I was real young and just recently bought a 3DS XL along with Pokemon Y. Any and all suggestions as to what I need to concentrate on would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks
Josh

Years
Um, hello... Is this the right place for newbies? I'm Endru, as you all should be able to see. I started playing pokemon again in 2011 with HeartGold after not playing since Yellow version.

I look forward to working with you all =)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello everyone. My name is Furiosis. Or if you want, you can call me Josh. I have only played 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon when I was real young and just recently bought a 3DS XL along with Pokemon Y. Any and all suggestions as to what I need to concentrate on would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks
Josh
Welcome to PC, Josh! I started with Gen I too :3 If you want hints and help about Pokémon Y, you can find that and many more discussions over in the dedicated section for that, right here. If you'd rather chat about the old games for a bit, you can do so over in those sections here. Hope you'll have a good time, and don't be afraid to approach a moderator if you have any questions.

Um, hello... Is this the right place for newbies? I'm Endru, as you all should be able to see. I started playing pokemon again in 2011 with HeartGold after not playing since Yellow version.

This sure is the right place :3 I like your username! And Yellow was my first game too, I loved it. HeartGold should be a nice step up though, having pokémon following you and greatly enhanced graphics. If you want to talk about pokémon Yellow and relive old good times, you can do so in the Metal & Color generation section, and if you want to chat about the newer HeartGold game you can do so in 4th gen. But there are many other nice things to do and talk about on PC so I hope you'll browse the whole forum to find things you like.

See you guys around!

Years

Thanks
Josh

Hi there you two, welcome aboard!

If you are ever interested in getting started, that gal above me, Adventure has already shown you the sections you might be interested in, but we have way more than that because we are so diverse you wouldn't even believe it. Do have fun and if you ever need a friend just leave me a visitor message or contact the resident TWL mods Sheep and Synerjee who are there to answer your questions, don't worry they're nice young ladies so they won't bite.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Doing well. Welcome to the community (:

Hi Arceus, welcome to the forums! Glad to see you around. It's great to see an experienced Pokemon fan here. Are you looking for anything specific? If not, then do check around and have fun posting! I'll be here if you ever need anything. Enjoy yourself!

I actually am. I can't seem to find team help for Pokemon black

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hai there everyone!! I'm TheShinyCharmander :D
How do ya do, old sports?
Hi there and welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm well and I hope you are too :D If you've come here to chat about pokémon, I hope you'll be checking out Pokémon General where we talk about anything pokémon related. There are also tons of game related sections if you're into that. Have fun browsing the place!

Doing well. Welcome to the community (:

I actually am. I can't seem to find team help for Pokemon black
You could check out this thread.

Years
Its goin to be my 2nd day as member

Hey pokamon! I moved your thread over to the New Users' Hangout; you already have an intro right here so there's no need for a second. Can keep chatting with others here if you wish, though. :3 Hope you've been enjoying your time here so far.

Anyways, hey guys! And TheShinyCharmander, I'm doing well.. just on my bed with the laptop typing this. It's raining out too though, bet the snow's gonna turn to slush by tomorrow. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm doing well too...about to wrap some gifts! :)

& I really hope you have a 3rd day or any day, and hope you stick around, pokamon! It's a great community here and you will enjoy it. :3 Welcome aboard!

Years
Its goin to be my 2nd day as member

Heya Pokamon, nice to see you managed to stay here for 2 days already and I'm sure you're looking forward to your third (well maybe fourth in my timezone already hahaha) but yeah I do hope to see you around and if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask me or the resident TWL mods Sheep and Synerjee! Both are really nice girls so they won't hurt you I'm sure.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Welcome Mr. Flix. I welcome you with open arms as a fellow member of the PC family (: as you can see no one is burnt down here and we have intellectual qualities to understand one another. I'm new here myself but getting the grip of here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hai-Hai, people!

How is everyone doing? =)

Welcome! I'm having a wonderful Monday morning rn. On my 2nd cup of coffee and about to do some cleaning! I hope you're having a wonderful day as well, my good sir! Hope you're enjoying yourself here on PC. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back