• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I'm not a huge competitive battler, but I do sometime enjoy battling a bit. I'm interested in the Trading Section as I have previously done trading, but I'm not so amazing at making deals, what EVs/IVs actually mean (I know the basics about EVs, but not about IVs), and I just want to get more Pokemon and actually finish the Pokedex for once.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Definitely Trading, definitely. I also would like to venture into the Roleplay section, because I love that kind of roleplay, it's awesome.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Make friends, and learn as much as possible about Pokemon. :3

Last edited:
Years

I'm not a huge competitive battler, but I do sometime enjoy battling a bit. I'm interested in the Trading Section as I have previously done trading, but I'm not so amazing at making deals, what EVs/IVs actually mean (I know the basics about EVs, but not about IVs), and I just want to get more Pokemon and actually finish the Pokedex for once.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Definitely Trading, definitely. I also would like to venture into the Roleplay section, because I love that kind of roleplay, it's awesome.

Make friends, and learn as much as possible about Pokemon. :3

We have Livewire currently open for Trade Corner. ^^ Though there's also PlatinumDude and Forever for Battle Center, if you'd like to try that instead. Miss Doronjo should be open for Roleplay Corner as well! Take your pick. :3

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
I did "Eeenie-Meenie-Minie-Mo" (if you don't know what that is, that would have sounded so weird) and I have chose Miss Doronjo, the Roleplay Corner person! :3

RBDGabe

First RainbowDash in Pokemon
Years
Hi! I just registered! :D
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Roleplaying
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Emulation, Fanfiction and Off-Topic
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn more about the Pokemon games and become part of the community.

Years
Hi! I just registered! :D
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Roleplaying
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Emulation, Fanfiction and Off-Topic
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn more about the Pokemon games and become part of the community.

We have Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers as well as Miss Doronjo for Roleplaying, though there's also atif for Emulation, Astinus for Fanfiction & Writing, and Razor Leaf, Livewire, and Shining Raichu for Off-Topic. Lots of choices! Who would you like? :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
1. I am currently interested in ROM hacks and trying battles
2. I would like to venture into game info and other info
3. meet new people and learn new stratageys in pokemon

Years
1. I am currently interested in ROM hacks and trying battles
2. I would like to venture into game info and other info
3. meet new people and learn new stratageys in pokemon

Not fully sure what you mean by game info and other info, but we have atif for Emulation/ROM Hacking and PlatinumDude as well as Forever for Battle Center! Would you be interested in any of those three? ^^

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Global/All of them.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Off Topic, Art & Design.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve on my immense shyness, and improve on my art skills.

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Global/All of them.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Off Topic, Art & Design.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve on my immense shyness, and improve on my art skills.

If you're interested in a global mentor, I should be available to take you on! Will contact you now.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2012
Well... I am mostly interested in the Emulation section , because I want to get started on my first act. I'm still new here so there are things that might seem confusing. :S
Well since I'm still new here, I'm also interested in the Community Announcements ...
Let's see here... Ummm:
Checking Serebii.net for some Pokemon information and Egg group
Learn how to make a hack on FR\LG\R\S\E
Download new tools for hack
Play some pokemon games...

Years
Well... I am mostly interested in the Emulation section , because I want to get started on my first act. I'm still new here so there are things that might seem confusing. :S
Well since I'm still new here, I'm also interested in the Community Announcements ...
Let's see here... Ummm:
Checking Serebii.net for some Pokemon information and Egg group
Learn how to make a hack on FR\LG\R\S\E
Download new tools for hack
Play some pokemon games...

We have atif available for Emulation, so I'll go ahead and contact him for you! :D

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
1. What section/board are you most interested in?: battle center, b/w 2
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?trade corner sorta
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:nah just meet new people who like pokemon ha!

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?: battle center, b/w 2
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?trade corner sorta
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:nah just meet new people who like pokemon ha!

We have Forever and PlatinumDude available for Battle Center, and Jellicent♀ for the Black 2 and White 2 section. Go ahead and read through their bios and post here on which of the three you'd prefer. :D

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
We have Forever and PlatinumDude available for Battle Center, and Jellicent♀ for the Black 2 and White 2 section. Go ahead and read through their bios and post here on which of the three you'd prefer. :D

i think PlatinumDude would be the best for me thanks :D

Detwak

Meh.
Years
1.What section/board are you most interested in? I'm realy into role playing and want to improve my skills in the depths of roleplaying.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? I also enjoy Nuzlockes so if someone could help me with the Challenges section please.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'dlike to learn more about Black/White2

Years
1.What section/board are you most interested in? I'm realy into role playing and want to improve my skills in the depths of roleplaying.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? I also enjoy Nuzlockes so if someone could help me with the Challenges section please.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'dlike to learn more about Black/White2

Since RP Corner and Challenges seem to be your main interest, we currently have PkMnTrainer Yellow, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, and Miss Doronjo open for the Roleplay Corner. :D There's also Sydian, who can show you around Challenges. Who would you prefer?

Years
Originally, I won't lie - I was drawn in by the Emulation section. That's why I originally made the account: to download the exciting new or developing hacks made by the users here. PokeCommunity in general has caught me, though; I'm hooked. If anyone could show me around the place, with Emulations in particular (as I've never been a huge fan of trading or Wi-Fi battles) though not necessarily so, I'd be tremendously pleased.
I'd like to learn more about PokeCommunity as a whole, if that's okay.
Learn to emulate? Not sure. Just...everything! I'm a jack-of-all-trades type of girl.

Years
Originally, I won't lie - I was drawn in by the Emulation section. That's why I originally made the account: to download the exciting new or developing hacks made by the users here. PokeCommunity in general has caught me, though; I'm hooked. If anyone could show me around the place, with Emulations in particular (as I've never been a huge fan of trading or Wi-Fi battles) though not necessarily so, I'd be tremendously pleased.
I'd like to learn more about PokeCommunity as a whole, if that's okay.
Learn to emulate? Not sure. Just...everything! I'm a jack-of-all-trades type of girl.

I'd be able to show you around all of PC (Emulation included) as you seem to be most interested in the entire forum. ^^ Will contact you now!

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2012
1. What section/board are you most interested in? - I am interested most in Rom hacking
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? - I would also like to learn more on sprite making.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? - Yes :) I am new to this so I want to know how things are done in PC, like what can I learn or what can I do aside from posting threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back