• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2.5: Quality Meat

COMFORT
Quality Meat

Zoroark. That's what I go by. Used to go by Zorua, but then I changed.

"There there, there's nothing to apologize for. Why don't you eat a little bit more? You need proper nourishment."

He sniffled and relaxed at N's hand brushing over his fur. He wasn't sure how, or why, but that feeling was soooo relaxing. His eyes half-closed in comfort, he agreed to what N had wanted and began to eat more of the tiny meat pieces quietly. I wish I could stay like this forever... Eating the best food I've ever eaten, and the most amazing feeling I've ever felt... "I feel like I'm being spoiled," he muttered a bit too loudly, thinking no one else would hear. He looked up at the Zoroark named Zoroark. "So... You've never had personal name...? Haven't you ever wanted one...? Just to be different from other Zoroarks...?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

'(it's gonna be a intresting battle)' Poochyena comments. 'gonna be? it is!' Ruby is totally enjoying this battle. '(that osshawatt is doing better in this battle)' Poochyena sits on her legs between her arms. 'yup.' Ruby shortly answers so she can concentrate more on the battle.

(ooc: sorry that it's short ^^; i dunno really what to write since she's only watching :3)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Kat shooting Energy Balls like that to Lea wasn't going to do good. Kilik was watching his surroundings, taking good notice at his opponents. Lea had proceeded to use Calm Mind. She's powering up right now. Which Kirlia was the real one? "Kat. Attack Olivia's Kirlia while you still can, quickly." He said to Kat. Torchic had finally woken up & charged at speed to Psy with Flame Charge. Gotta act fast.

Slight change of plans. Kilik pointed two fingers to the battlefield & shouted. "Now Yaibe! At Torchic!" Yaibe saw the signal & took off his shell. He broke the boulder in front of him with Razor Shell, all the small & big pieces were flying straight at Torchic as he neared Psy. Yaibe jumped forward & hopped his way on the rocks, knocking some to the real & fake Kirlia. He lunged forward to Torchic & sliced at his head with Razor Shell, then jumped on his head to the air to avoid the incoming rocks. One added strategy to the plan, Yaibe squirted Water Gun at one of Olivia's Kirlia. The rocks were headed straight for both Torchic & Olivia's real & fake Kirlia. Olivia would have trouble with the rocks, Yaibe's Water Gun, & Kat's attack (when she chooses an attack).

It wasn't exactly what he planned, but it'll work. Kilik had already lost one battle, he wasn't losing again! He still had his calm, so he wouldn't freak out if danger came.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Luna​

Vincent found himself going to battlefield 3 just to see what was really going on. He found himself walking in on a battle with a bunch of kids he didn't really know. He saw a Torchic and a Oshawott were fighting, Vincent wondered who their trainers were and more importantly he wanted to fight himself.

He then noticed a blonde girl watching at a distance, he noticed her Poochyenna and wanted to see if she would fight him. The Zoura on his shoulder was taking a nap and the Golett following next to him had a happy face on. He wanted to train the two of them so they could become as strong as his Charizard, Blitz.

"Hey there," He said as he walked over to the girl. "My name is Vincent Luna call me Vince or Xack if you want," He added introducing himself.

<My name is Shade!> The talking Zorua exclaimed with a smile. Vince rolled his eyes he wasn't even sure how the girl would handle a talking pokemon.

"I was wondering if you wanted to battle me," Vincent said with a smile as he moved some of his black and white hair out of his face.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ruby Desiny

Ruby seems to be really distracted by the battle as Poochyena is trying to tell her a boy is walking over. '(RUBY!)' Poochyena shouts one more time. 'h-huh what?' Ruby looks at her Poochyena that tried to get her attention for more then 2 minutes. '(a boy is walking over.)' Poochyena tells her. '???' Ruby looks behind her and sees a boy appearing with black and white hair.

"Hey there," He said as he walked over to Ruby and Poochyena. "My name is Vincent Luna call me Vince or Xack if you want," He added introducing himself.

<My name is Shade!> The talking Zorua exclaimed with a smile.

immediately when Shade talks one of Ruby's pokeballs shakes and her little Zorua comes out. 'h-hi there...i'm Ruby Destiny, nice to meet you, Vince.' Ruby says. 'this is my partner Poochyena, and this Zorua.' When Poochyena sits on Ruby's shoulder, Ruby picks up her little Zorua. '"hi there!"' Zorua uses telepathy to talk.

"I was wondering if you wanted to battle me," Vincent said with a smile as he moved some of his black and white hair out of his face.

'o-ofcourse! but... please let me watch this battle.' Ruby even bows to show her apologies. 'i like battling a lot, and this battle is getting real intressting, also it would be rude for me to leave since i asked them if i could watchm please forgive me.' Ruby smiles, hoping he wouldn't get mad and mind at all.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Luna

<Nice to meet you Ruby, Zorua and Poochyenna> Shade began as he noticed the other Zorua could talk also. <Oh it's nice to finally meet another talkinig Zorua!> Shade exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you all," Vince said with a smile as he made a quick bow. "Oh and don't worry I can wait no rush I'll just let my pokemon out to let the stretch their limbs," He added as he then took out all of his pokeballs and let out all of his pokemon.

<CHAARRRR!> Blitz, Vince's Charizard, roared as he expanded his large wings and let out a small flamethrower in the air. Terra, Vince's Excadrill, as he came out of his pokeball began to sharpen his claws against each other. His Joltik, Wattage crawled all over Vince's body stopping on top of his head where he then hid himself from Ruby. Dino, Vincent's Deino, started to sniff around the area and get a good feel of it. Scissors, Vincent's Anorith, crawled over to Ruby and the crawled up to her head and shot a Water Gun at Vince.

"These are all my pokemon," Vince said as he wiped water off of his face.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I saw some rocks flying towards Psy "Psy! Watch out!" Psy tried to jump out of the way but was nicked on the foot by a rock. "Ki!" She squeaked. I saw Olivia's Kirlia dance out of the way of her Energy Balls. "Hmm... So much for a distraction..." I said to myself. Star grunted.

Lea: "If you telegraph all your attacks like that you'll never hit me..!~"
Psy: I growled to her "Just watch your back." I bared my teeth and watched her and her clone use Calm Mind. Which one is she?!

Just then, Killik and his Yaibe used an attack. I don't really know what it was... Psy tried to get away from the flames, but was burned a little. Not much, but still was damaged. She fell to her knees and jumped back up as the rocks flew by her head. She landed gracefully on top of a tall rock.

"Psy. Get your head in the game! Think about how it feels to use Dream Eater and use our other move okay?" Psy nodded and glared at the Kirilas "Feel my Psychic." Her eyes glowed a blue color, but suddenly changed to green. She summoned psychic leaves and sent them to the Torchic and Kirlia. "You cannot dance away from my Magical Leaf Lea! It. Doesn't. Miss." Psy and I trained this specific move daily. Along with Psychic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
" Thank gosh im off of that dreadful boat " I said to myself and my Pikachu. The Pikachu nodded at me and shot a friendly jolt of electricity at me that barely
shocked me.

" Well we're finally here right Pikachu " I said in a quiet voice that my only Pokemon barely heard. The Pikachu started to run ahead because it thought it saw somebody. It nearly crashed into the wall but luckily stopped just before it hit the wall.

" whoa Pikachu are you OK " I asked in a concerned voice to match my concerned expression . It nodded at me then hopped on my shoulder and tugged me on my shirt slightly to tell me to start moving.
( Sorry my post is so short )

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy walked away from the Pokémon Center, holding that odd object in his arms. He was a bit surprised when it moved, but he convinced himself that it was just his imagination and shrugged it off. And, some steps away from there, something would surprise him. Again. There were two green things with shiny eyes, a boy and a fainted girl. The boy seemed to be scared of the green beings, and the girl...Well, at a distance, she seemed...familiar. He got two steps closer to her, but was still far from the green beings' sight (or at least he thought so). Then his suspicions were confirmed. He knew that girl.

"Humph. Come on, Smokey." he muttered, "We're outta here."

Smokey nodded, looking a bit confused, as he was not paying attention. Then he noticed the reason why Jimmy wanted to get out of there. Smokey floated ahead of Jimmy, but when Jimmy tried to increase his walking speed, he felt another wave of pain. His right knee was actually focing him to walk slowly, and he wished that it would heal soon so that he could be able to move at whatever speed he wanted.

"Dammit." he muttered.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia watched with amusement as Kenshin's torchic rose and used flame charge on Katherine's kirlia. Perhaps she'd be able to pull that trick off after all! Abruptly the sound of rock shattering drew yer attention as Kilik's Oshawott attempted to pull a trick out of it's shell. Lea was startled by the unorthodox attack, rock debris pelting her. It seemed to have no effect on the clone, passing straight through it. Unfortunately the attack was lacking in the power department, and thus failed to do much damage. It had however exposed the real Lea, and she failed to restore the illusion in time to have an effect on Yaibe's water gun attack. The blast of water seemed significantly more effective, which wasn't actually saying much. Lea lost her balance, falling off the spire he had been standing on and landing on her behind. Yet, she was far from down or out. Focusing her energy, twine would suddenly find himself lifted into the air, a psychic force holding him in place. It was Lea's telekinesis attack!

Lea sprung back to her feet and peeked up at Yaibe. In a one on one she would've been quick to use attract, heavily crippling the male. However, this was different. Several magical leaves hit her with cutting force and she cringed, though her bolstered defenses absorbed the attack with relative grace. The aura around her intensified as she further powered up with calm mind, simultaneously bolstering her non-physical offensive and defensive powers, whilst telekinesis served to prevent physical attacks entirely for the most part via inability to get close. Meanwhile, Lea's double rejoined it's original before the two split up again, restoring the integrity of the illusion.

Olivia turned her head to Kenshin. Judging by the looks of things Torchic had used a speed boosting move. Perfect! She spoke up, her voice at a mild volume that might be difficult to make out across the battlefield. Olivia supposed she should he thankful they were focusing on Lea, who was at this point far more durable than Kenshin's torchic for multiple reasons not least of which being the lack of a weakness to water.

"Just one more time..!"

Olivia's heart raced. Assuming nothing managed to come out of nowhere and KO Lea within the next few moments what she did next was going to be /awesome/.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin stood his ground, not willing to back down from this little stare-off he'd gotten himself into. This was going to be a night of survival, baby. Then they started laughing. Both sides had a chorus of the sinister cackle and the sound made a chill go down his spine. God, they were laughing at him, and not in a hee-hee haw-haw way, like a "your efforts of worthless" kind of way. His attempts were funny to them, to say the least. These were the laughs of guys that had taken down bears of men no problem. He was like a practice run or something.

Austin didn't think he could get more scared. The laugh really didn't. Only that small part of him still worried about his dignity kept him from soiling his pants. He wished he was brave enough to make some sort of move. Grab a pokeball and start fighting. How nice would it be to have something that knew smokescreen right about now? And where was Chatot? He didn't have time to be thinking or worrying about that bird now. It was still go-time.

The laughs started to change, getting creepier or more serious. He couldn't quite pin what a "serious laugh" was since a laugh is something that is anything but serious. This, however, was a fine example. If anyone else heard, they could have agreed. One of those laughs when a plan had been hatched. Jesus, now they had a plan of attack. Austin became acutely more aware of his backside. He couldn't watch them at the same time and Rosalyn, who was duly out of commission, was no form of assistance. How come they couldn't just rush him already? Their hesitance in movement made this worse. He could do something split-second, but when they gave him time to think about it... He was much less up for fighting. They seemed so distracted... Maybe he could get Rosie over his shoulder and make a dash for a well populated area.

The plan seemed like a good idea. Austin made a quick glance down at Rosalyn and then back to the monster in front of him. He had to be quick. He glanced again for good measure and then started to realize something. Those laughs weren't serious at all... Maybe... Not now at least. His ears started to pick up on the change in tone. It seemed light-hearted now. Like these two weren't killers but friends sharing a joke. Still in belief, the thought made him sick. The thought of this episode being like a get together... There were crazy people out there. Even as he thought it though, his mind started changing to disbelief.

Wait... He thought, the gears beginning to turn. Wait. The laughs weren't natural laughs, not full laughs brought out from an open mouth. They seem restricted somehow, like they were muffled by something, covered over by some outside source. Then it hit him. Masks.

As Austin looked on, he could suddenly see the form of the mask, the plastic material that, while very well done, was still obviously fake. It was one of those masks that, after a good study, it was easy to categorize with the rest while with a glance or two it looked perfectly real. When the mask was revealed, everything else was. The clothes, the green, the lamps. Jesus, even the knife. All fake! As reality struck him, as he suddenly recalled his reaction, a smile came to his face. One of those uncontrollable ones that you tried to keep down because you didn't want to look like an idiot even though it was plain that you already did. With the smile came the laugh.

Austin's laugh made his body shake and as he relaxed he could hear his heart loudly in his ears, still beating fast but beginning to slow down. Good Christ it was a joke! A prank! He must have looked like a chicken back there, eyes wide and arms trembling. He was like a little girl! He ought to just run back to the dorms and bust out his princess costume. He fell to his knees, more from relief than from the hilarity of the situation. He wasn't going to die! and man was he a fool!

He wrapped an arm around his stomach trying to hold his gut and braced on hand on the ground to keep him up. "That's not funny!" He managed to call out in between his own laughs. "Th-That's... That's not funny!" He could barely get the words out. He took a deep breath, trying to stop himself from going on, but the replenished air just gave his body fuel for more. "You two scared the living death out of me!" If that wasn't obvious by his face. Lord, he couldn't even see his own face and he knew what he looked like. And Chatot... Chatot! He left him! The bird left him behind! He could have seriously died and that bird left him behind. What kind of friend is that? He searched with his eyes until he saw a tree to the side of him. In the branches he could see the form of the bird, head hunched down and wings over his head, shaking even despite the laughter. "Chats," he paused to laugh more, "get down here!"

"No!" Chatot replied almost instantly. This only exceeded in making Austin laugh harder. He was now at that point where you laugh without sound. This was ridiculous. In all the fuss he was making, he almost forgot about Rosalyn. Turning his head in her direction reminded him of her. Was she okay? Her disposition helped him calm down a bit. He still made chuckles here and there.

He shook her gently by the arm with his hand. "Rosie?" She was okay, right? She didn't need to go to the hospital, did she? He didn't know where that even was. They always acted like fainted people needed to be rushed to the hospital, but on TV they just kind of waited for them to come to. So did he need to wait or start making 911 calls?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn made a small noise as Austin shook her arm. After a few minutes her eyes opened slowly, her vision was blurry and her head hurt a lot from hitting the ground hard. "w-what happened?" she asked weakly sitting up putting a hand on her head. "oww my head is killing me and i can't see clearly" she said wincing a bit. "Last thing I remember, was seeing something behind Austin, and then something was behind me"

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
During his meanderings in the wood Isaac and Raizer had been training against anything they happened upon. They had fought two rather pathetic metapods, but most other pokemon kept away, that is until they reached the deeper woods. A blur rushed by them unable to be made out in the dim fire light.

"Raizer crank it up." Isaac said after making sure they were clear of anything too close to the fire.

"Qui" Raizer yipped as he made his fire grew.

An orange figure stood in the firelight. The fire cast eerie shadow off the angular face of the figure. Dark red eyes pierced the darknes as it cried out, "SCY!". the figure rushed towards Raizer and Isaac.

"Raizer counter!" Isaac ordered, but he was far too slow.

The pokemon sprinted up to Raizer got in three solid hits and leapt back out of range.

"damn, he's quick. Raizer ready dig!" Isaac declared.

Raizer burrowed down, as the pokemon came in for another attack. Raizer burst up again and hit the rapid pokemon with ember. Isaac approved the addition. The other pokemon staggered back fromt he flame.

"Quickly now!" Isaac shouted.

Raizer sprinted at the pokemon and knocked it back into a tree. Even pinned the foe pokemon put up a fight. It slashed at Raizer until he had to retreat.

"swap out! Specter." Isaac swaped pokemon fully knowing it'd be completely dark.

"Dusssss" Specter hissed.

"Disable." Isaac ordered.

Specter began to use his attack, but the other pokemon was definantly still faster, thouhg now his attacks didn't affect Specter. Exactly as Isaac planned.

"Go, pokeball!" Isaac shouted as Specter diabled their foe with a ghostly wail.

the small device shot out a red beam sucking in a vague figure standing before Specter, whose eye gave off an eerie glow. The pokeball was invisible in the dark until it glowed a faint red.

"Now lets see who this mysterious pokemon is." Isaac said sending Raizer back out.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N laughed at Kiyoko's comment. "Being spoiled huh? Hahaha. That's funny."

N paused for a moment as he considered what he said. ". . . Then again, some say what I do /is/ spoiling others. Hahaha."

Zoroark shrugged at Kiyoko's question. Never really bothered to get one. Don't care for a human one.

"I only call my friends what they would like to be called," he said to Kiyoko. "

Kenshin

The rocks didn't do much damage to Torchic thanks to the flames covering his body. Luckily Olivia's Kirlia was keeping Yaibe from doing those other attacks to Torchic's head now that he was being held in the air by Telekinesis.

Now Kat was bragging about a Magical Leaf attack. Wait. Leaf?

"Torchic! Use Flame Charge again!" Kenshin called out.

As the flames surrounded Torchic's body, his speed increased once again and the Torchic moved even faster than it had before. 2 speed boosts! And a Flame covered body. Torchic charged straight through the Magical Leaf as it attacked Psy once again!

"Good job Torchic!" Kenshin called out.

Olivia might notice the change in Kenshin's voice, as well as his expression. He was. . . happier. More excited, more energetic, more confident!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark sat up straight along with Snype. They decided to take off their head peaces. What they'd see was a boy with a fauxhawk styled haircut and a Sableye. It's large ears seemed flop up as soon as Snype took off his head piece. He was giving off the brightest smile while still hysterically laughing Mark decided to answer the girl.

"Ha...Hahaha! What happened? Ohhh you two just got scared out of your pants! Hahaha! High five Snype!" Mark said. Snype ran over to Mark and jumped up to give him said high five, still chuckling. The boy was sharing quite a few laughs as well. Good to see he was a good sport! It was only a harmless prank after all and by god it worked!

"Ha... well... be glad to say you two are our first victims in this school! Happy Halloween! Name's Mark. This is Snype, My Sableye." Mark said. Snype waved at the two.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
((OOC: Sorry for the short post, wrote this on my iPhone ^^))

''I hope that you are happy now...''

''Misdreavus!'' was the response, followed by Arya spinning around Oscar as he walked. Oscar sighted. After he had found the Raikou dorm, which had taken quite a while thanks to the academy being so large, Oscar's plan had been to go to sleep in that comfy looking bed in the room but no...Arya had ''convinced'' him, by waking him up and then pushing him out, to check out the campus area. So now he was out here, in the dark, on Halloween, with nothing to do...

''Might as well head over to the closest Pokemon Center...''If he was lucky maybe there was a battle going on somewhere around here, even though he seriously doubted that. He wasn't very good at battling, but it sure was interesting to watch one. As Arya started to float ahead, Oscar picked up his speed, trying to keep up with her.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Psy had used some kind of combination at both Torchic & Lea. It didn't do much to Lea, but every hit counts. Suddenly, Yaibe was stuck in the air. Don't tell me... Kilik did not like this. Lea held Yaibe in the air using Telekinesis. It's impossible to use any physical attacks when he's up there no way to move freely. Kilik was now of little help. Still, little help can be something. Not much, but he can't do nothing. He'll need to help Kat with the situation.

Torchic once again charged at Psy with Flame Charge. It just keeps getting faster everytime. Olivia's Kirlia was revealed, but she combined herself & their were 2 Kirlia's again. So much for that. What to do now? Lea & Torchic, one of them had to go down sooner or later.

"Yaibe..." He was of no use much. But, he wasn't gonna give up now. "Shoot Water Gun at Torchic!" What else could he do? For now, Psy was on her own. But support is the only thing Yaibe can do at the moment. He squirted water at Torchic, attempting to faint it to get the lead. "Kat, sorry if I can't do much right now. Focus on Olivia's Kirlia. I'll try to hold back Torchic as much as I can." Kilik whispered to Kat. So far they were at a rough spot. Hopefully Telekinesis would ware off soon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby was happy he didn't mind at all that she wanted to watch the battle.
Also his Zorua seemed to be happy that she also had a Zorua that can talk. 'Nice to meet you too Shade!' Ruby's Zorua says happily. 'Thank you very much for letting me watch the battle.' Ruby takes one of her pokeballs out. 'Eevee come out, you should watch this too.' Ruby trows up a pokeball, her Eevee comes out. 'This is my Eevee, he's the only boy from my team of 3 pokemon.' Ruby introduces him. '(Nice to meet you, i'm Eevee)' he says coldly in his own language. 'He said nice to meet you.' Ruby translates for Vince, he probely can guess from this that Ruby can talk to pokemon. 'I totally want to battle against you Shade!' Zorua begins her own conversation with Vince's Zorua. Ruby is kindly smiling as she's watching all the pokemon walking around.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

"Skye I am going to kill you when this is over," Rama muttered violently. He knew what was happening all too well. His trainer wasn't considered a genius for nothing. He watched Quillie barrel towards him, sitting there a moment to scratch his ear. He tilted his head to the left as Quillie came closer, wondering what Skye was waiting for him to do... oh. Duh. Rama inwardly slapped himself before concentrating on the connection he had with his stupid trainer. He knew Return would come in handy sooner or later. He charged forward with a semi-ferocious yowl, body glowing white as he burst toward Quillie. Even if he couldn't stop the dude, he was gonna knock him over!

Skye glanced at Maxwell with a smile. Could he see the plan yet? He probably couldn't believe it. Victory was his no matter what the outcome of this battle as he knew. Did he want a full victory? Sure. Did he want Rama to be taken down a peg or two? Even moreso.

Ciel

Ciel watched the nurse leave the room. The teacher that had been here earlier was weird. At least she was gone now, her and her powers which she had been using to freaking stare at him. But he would get have to get used to her... tomorrow. He was stuck here for the rest of the day, maybe longer because of the still scabbing wounds on him.

The Absol on his lap yawned and turned over. It was so small... Ciel smiled shyly to himself, even as Raph scoffed.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Hmm... Magical Leaf was destroyed by Torchic, and he is... OH MY GOD! "Psy! Jump on another rock! Dodge Flame Charge!!" Psy jumped onto a higher rock and sighed 'That was close.' I saw Yaibe shoot a Water Gun at Torchic. "Thanks." I looked towards Yaibe and saw that he was... floating? Oh... Lea did this. Perfect. "Psy. Avoid the Torchic! Go after Lea!" Psy nodded and quickly used Psychic on the Kirilas. Her eyes started glowing an electric blue color.

"Kat, sorry if I can't do much right now. Focus on Olivia's Kirlia. I'll try to hold back Torchic as much as I can." I nodded "It is okay. Psy and I will try to get her."

Back