• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Hidden Ability Eevees (with Charm)

Which Pokemon Should I Put Up for Giving Away (11/14/2013)

• Eevee (Anticipation)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charmander (Solar Power)

• Squirtle (Rain Dish)

• Chespin (Bulletproof)

• Fennekin (Magician)

• Froakie (Protean

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Hey I don't know if your still giving hidden ability eevees away but if u are May I grab a female with its hidden ability I don't have much to give away but I'll see what I can give you :) my FC is 4270-1245-2763 I hope to hear back from you thanks :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
I really want one too.....
heres my friend code
0061-0458-5829

please let me know if you can,
i added you on my 3ds already :)

MessiEK

Pkmn Trainer, Trader, Catcher
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
This is just a notice that I am still giving away hidden ability Eevees AND now I'm adding to the list HA Charmanders, Soon I will be giving away HA Fennekin, Squirtle, Chespin, Bulbasaur and Froakie as well.

The next trade time is 9PM EST that's basically in 2hrs after this post was made.

Years
Hello. I would like a female HA Eevee and female HA Charmander. If you only have males then that's fine too :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
so i hope im not late and have never asked online for a pokemon but are you still giving away eevee with HA?

3DS FC: cheshire 1607-1706-8348

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
I'd love an HA Charmander. My FC is in my Sig, I've added yours already. Gender doesn't matter.

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Charmander is still being bred so I'll let you know when it's done. As for the rest of you Eevee is going to be getting started for trading.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
just got the eevee thank you so much!! looking forward to any other pokemon you can trade!!! thanks again!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
I would absolutely love a hidden ability Eevee. My friend code is 283-0846-1212
And I'll be more than happy to help out if there's anything you need.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
I would highly appreciate a HA Eevee. I don't have anything good to give you in return though.
FC 5043-1422-0789

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Alright guys I have a HUGE update for you: I now have a male and female of all 6 starter with their hidden ability, I will be hatching 8 eggs of 2 of these Pokemon each trade day, so there's going to be a 1/16 chance that one of those eggs will be Female with it's hidden ability. What I want people to do now is, choose which of the 7 Pokemon I have offered for you guys I should choose each day. First comment with a grouping of two a day will be the two I will be breeding that day.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
I vote Eevee and Froakie! Also, if you want I can offer you an Aggron with the ability. Rock head (no recoil) and the move head smash, the strongest rock type move.

MessiEK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I'll take a female Eevee. I must be level 1 and not have a bad nature. Thank you! I can't go on until a few days... So I'll add you later.

This is not a specifics thread I'm sorry, I'm just giving away hidden ability eevees at level 1, these Eevee are mostly for breeding purposes only I'm sorry but if you do not like this then you'd have to find someone who doesn't mind taking an exuberant time out of his day to do all this. I lead very busy life and do not have time to hatch specifics especially for a female Eevee (1/8), with it's Hidden Ability (1/2 if mating a female and Male of the same species with the hidden ability), and Good Nature (Eevee Good Natures for Sylveon 6/25). That means that only 3/200 eggs might have exactly what you're looking for. I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to hatch that many eggs when I'm one person. If you want to get one you'll have to hatch specific by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back